Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yes he did. My bad.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Obama might lose. A good chance of losing.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Obama might lose. A good chance of losing.
    If you go against everything polls are saying.

Nothing is a sure bet. Nothing. He could lose. If that muthafucka goes on tv and acts like, responds like, talks like he did last week I might mail my vote in for the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Nothing is a sure bet. Nothing. He could lose. If that muthafucka goes on tv and acts like, responds like, talks like he did last week I might mail my vote in for the other guy.
    You would vote for the guy whose speech was just a bunch of lies and total turnarounds on his entire platform just because he can yell louder?

I don't think the debates really change much about the way people vote, to be honest.

It is ridiculous to vote for someone who flip flops more than a live fish on a griddle.

I thought both of them sucked at the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I thought both of them sucked at the debates.
    This.

Thank God I don't have to make my mind up based on that lame excuse for a debate. Why when I think of the days when Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Douglas held forth...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This.

Thank God I don't have to make my mind up based on that lame excuse for a debate. Why when I think of the days when Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Douglas held forth...
    Yea, what was it like to be alive for that, Puzz?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/401527
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Crap, that one isn't the debate. My bad:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/409936

factcheck.org

Snoop's voting criteria.

You mentioned polls. Nobody asked me to be included in any poll, if I'm not included there has to be thousands upon thousands of others who aren't included. Are you in the poll? You mention that you don't think debates really matter when it comes to how someone votes, it does to me. And it most likely does for thousands and thousands of others. I don't really know shit about politics, the bare minimum. There are tons of people like me, people who don't know shit but will probably still vote. I never voted before, 2008 was the very first time. The ONLY reason I voted was because there was a black man running, the only reason I voted for Obama was because he's black. But that shit won't fly this time. As far as I'm concerned that whole 'Yes We Can' was a bunch of bullshit. That whole 'Change', was bullshit. In 4 years, what has changed? A few terrorists are dead, Obama-Care, what else? All the houses in my neighborhood still have for sale signs on the front lawn. Muthafuckas still aren't working (althought I believe it's because muthafuckas are lazy). Debt is higher than it's ever been in world history. Obama has gone on TV and told several bold face lies, starting with that bullshit last year where he said, "For the first time in 20 years America is not at war". Who the fuck did he think he was fooling with that lie? There are still military people there being shot at and they are returning fire. I don't know what people think but to me that's war! During that convention Michelle stood there making jokes about Student loans, I don't have a student loan but many people do so that shit mos def wasn't funny. She also said that while Obama was Senator he would pick her up in his only car, a car so rusted she could see the street through the floor as they drove down the road. How many Senators do you see driving rusted out piece of shit cars? They are liars and make jokes. During that debate last week he stood there and asked the man to please change the subject, how the hell does the President not want to talk/debate/argue/discuss something? During that debate he stood there and talked about his dead grandmother, she's dead dude,,,what about talking about the people who are still alive?! In my opinion, he did not sound like a Leader...he didn't sound like a 'current' President. He sounded like a challenger and not a champion. He studdered, he mumbled, he fumbled, he babbled, he was fucking confused. All of that might not make a difference to some people, but it makes a difference to me. As far as the other dude I don't know shit about him except he knows how to make money. We need money so maybe he would do good. And I know nany people are pissed off that he has money in swiss bank accounts, and are pissed because of outsourcing. Muthafuckas been putting money in off-shore accounts for decades. Outsourcing has been going on for decades. So to me that's all bullshit. 2 things are for sure, Obama wont get my vote just because he's black, and nothing is a given, he might lose! The news stations won't determine my vote...polls wont determine my vote...tv ads wont determine my vote, mds opinions from people wont determine my vote. What I hear out of these 2 muthafuckas mouths, aggressivness, tone, posture, vibe/vibes is what will determine my vote. So far, for me...Obama isn't getting my vote. So far, I'm roc'n with that shit he used 4 years ago,,,,'we need Change'.

You don't vote for the guy with the fascist racist sexist upside down crazy person platform because the other guy didn't turn water into wine.

Although I do appreciate your desire to be the only black person in America voting for Romney.

First off you don't understand polling and the actually science behind it. I am not really going to go in depth here because it will take too long. Lets just say that there is someone that was polled that feels the same way as you do.

The rest, so basically you now know that politicians put on a front when they speak to the people(aka they lie) but you're gonna base your vote on what they say?

I also didn't know you were struggling so much saleen. To you it's all about the individual and personal choices, you're doing well right? So why would you want different?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Crap, that one isn't the debate. My bad:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/409936
    That explains soooo much. Thanks.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Feels the same way I do? Ok. Well that doesn't say much, people lie and people flip flop, and people change their minds...right? Fuck a poll.

There will be other blacks voting for the other dude. I firmly believe most blacks and hispanics are on Obamas side because he isn't white. I was on his side 4 years ago for that reason, but that shit won't fly this time. Surely there are others that feel the same as I do.

Yes I'm doing well...but I'm not rich. Even if I was rich I'd still vote. First time 4 years ago,,,I will continue to vote going forward no matter who's running. Fuck I can't wait for a woman to run, I'm voting for her as long as she's not like that Palin. If Hillary runs I'd vote for her for the same reason I voted for Obama, 'because she's a woman'. Men have fucked shit up for too long, give the female a shot. I do have many friends who've lost their houses and can't find 'good' jobs like we had before. They are working but it's 2 low paying jobs.

I forgot one other thing about Obamas dumb ass and that debate. This muthafucka stood there and said, "I met a teacher recently from Nevada whos students are using text books that are 10 years old". He's a stupid muthafucka because that teacher was teaching students 4 years ago, using the same old ass books. Basically, old books in 2008, old books in 2012! He's President, been President for 4 years, where are the new books? Why no new books? Change?, yea ok lying ass muthafucka! Yes we can?, yes we can what, never change books???!

Don't believe the hype, Obama is 50% Preacher, 50% Pimp = 100% Liar.

I don't even know what you're talking about in the last two paragraphs at all. The comparison makes no sense. You can't abandon a model because it doesn't see instant changes. That would be literally impossible. I'm not a huge Obama fan but I do support things like Obamacare.

You didn't hear him talk about the teacher from Nevada and the 10+ year old books? He was complaing in the debate that the books are old in schools. They were old 4 years ago, he did nothing about it. So he's telling us it takes 8 years to get new books in schools to teach the children properly?! It only took a few video-conference sessions and probably a phone call/email here and there to spend billions on funding military but it takes 8 years to replace text books for the children?! Thats 'Change' alright...a Change of bullshit and lies.

What are you even talking about? Obama can't personally replace books. And do you think Romney is going to? He's anti education! He's anti spending money on anything except the military!

Yeah so education will get worse under Romney. Because where are the cuts gonna come?

Saleen, here is something obama did for education. Something he "changed"

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...l-it-help-you/
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    That explains soooo much. Thanks.
    Right?

"Mr. President, Governor Romney just claimed to kill Osama Bin Laden. Do you care to respond?"

"Nah, you two go ahead."

Thread Information