Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post
    God that is so true and I'm laughing my ass off.

I'm in the Navy. I loathe most military wives.

I'll say that if there was a civil war, I would NOT compromise my morals, I don't care what dotted line I signed. My family is about 95% liberal/progressive, and most of my friends are too. They come first.

PS, I shoot better than most of the conservatives in both units I've shot with
    Yay! You are awesome. Between you and Rachel we have this in the bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Hahaha just saw Obama on TV. He mentioned Romney and the crowd booed. He shushed them and said "No, no, no,...don't boo, vote!"

That's hilarious!!! Hahah. I just read an article talking about how women should want to vote for Romney because he's alpha male and that's how we evolved.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/a...3504/boss?pg=1

And ditto Emmie!

Sorry, it's not letting me multi quote. Anger.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

No, no, no....don't Boo, Vote! Classic shit. My nigga! Word.

When is the mormon shit gonna be brought up? I mean the guy believes in baptisms after death. How can this be ignored?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    When is the mormon shit gonna be brought up? I mean the guy believes in baptisms after death. How can this be ignored?
    And that black people are basically heathens who didn't abide by Mormon law.

But to be honest, I hope it doesn't go into religious attacks. I hope it stays with how the truth is, I don't think Romney believes in anything but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    And that black people are basically heathens who didn't abide by Mormon law.

But to be honest, I hope it doesn't go into religious attacks. I hope it stays with how the truth is, I don't think Romney believes in anything but himself.

I hope it does. Guy gives money to the Mormon church. It must be addressed. Obama as a Christian and Romney as the strange mormon can only help.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I hope it does. Guy gives money to the Mormon church. It must be addressed. Obama as a Christian and Romney as the strange mormon can only help.
    yeah, but just as a rule, that shit makes me annoyed. He has enough evil about his politics. His religion shouldn't be an issue.

I just can't wait for the debates. Obama is gonna eat him alive and you know Mittens is gonna goof at some point. He could barely hang with the likes of Herman Cain and Rick Perry. Perry had him scrambling

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I just can't wait for the debates. Obama is gonna eat him alive and you know Mittens is gonna goof at some point. He could barely hang with the likes of Herman Cain and Rick Perry. Perry had him scrambling

Yea, he's been talking about this boogeyman version of Obama that just isn't real, so when faced with the real thing he's kinda screwed.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I for one can't wait until Biden rips Ryan a third asshole. I'm saying that because he already has one in his ass and one for a mouth.

I for one can't wait until Biden rips Ryan a third asshole. I'm saying that because he already has one in his ass and one for a mouth.
    How do people support those two? I seriously don't get it.

Well you have the ignorant ones.
    Then the racist ones.
    and the ignorant +racist ones

Pretty cut and dry actually.

thats the thing, the republicans even have trouble lining up behind them. the republican party is fucked. they had plenty of time to come up with a decent candidate and they failed miserably. they couldn't even come up with a good christian boy.

i knew obama would have problems the second it was announced he won. there was no way for him to keep up that kind of popularity. not to mention theres a lotta white folk out there scared to death of him. and the whole citizen united bullshit is a pretty big curve ball this election. it'll be interesting for sure. fuck i am sick of political ads and i don't even watch TV.

Well you have the ignorant ones.
    Then the racist ones.
    and the ignorant +racist ones

Pretty cut and dry actually.
    I have 2 friends on FB that I see are Romney fans. They both make over $100k a year.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    thats the thing, the republicans even have trouble lining up behind them. the republican party is fucked. they had plenty of time to come up with a decent candidate and they failed miserably. they couldn't even come up with a good christian boy.

i knew obama would have problems the second it was announced he won. there was no way for him to keep up that kind of popularity. not to mention theres a lotta white folk out there scared to death of him. and the whole citizen united bullshit is a pretty big curve ball this election. it'll be interesting for sure. fuck i am sick of political ads and i don't even watch TV.
    Yea, we don't get those. NY isn't known for being a swing state. Save your $$ fellas.

Me, neither. I finally got around to reading about Ryan's women issues. Holy shit. He is the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Me, neither. I finally got around to reading about Ryan's women issues. Holy shit. He is the Taliban.
    I want an hour to beat him with a bag of quarters. Actually, what I want is for him to get terminal lung cancer and then someone to figure out how his own behavior was irresponsible and caused the cancer, and then charge him with his own homicide. FUCKKKKK YOU RYAN.

I mean the rich and greedy are obviously Republican and will always be.

After that it is just pure ignorance and or just hate. Many republicans claim not to be racist and such but support a party that is 100% racist. A party that is scared of whites becoming the minority. You have 2 groups here.

For example. Mitt spoke at the Cpac convention this past year along with many other top republican leaders. Fine right. Here is a sample of the scheduled speakers.

Now look at what is being discussed that is circled. Fine right? Well what does that really mean? Now take a look at the name circled. Peter Brimelow who is a known neo-nazi/white nationalist.

I mean fuck, it's right there in front of your face republican idiots. Stop saying your party isn't about hating anything but white people. Top republican leaders basically attending a suit and tie klan rally.

Wow.

Off to FB!

Wow.

Off to FB!
    There is no point. The republicans will just blabber on about Rev Wright and Obama's ties to the black panther party. They wont address the issue.

There is no point. The republicans will just blabber on about Rev Wright and Obama's ties to the black panther party. They wont address the issue.

I mean i would love for someone on the right to justify this and explain how they could support such a racist party and not be a racist. Good luck.

here's some more info about Brimelow for you ron. It is basically like Obama attending a Nation of Islam conference. Oh imagine what the right would say. Hilarious read though.

Peter Brimelow, a leading anti-immigration activist and author of the bestselling anti-immigrant tome Alien Nation, is the president of the VDARE Foundation, a nonprofit that warns against the polluting of America by non-whites, Catholics, and Spanish-speaking immigrants. He is also the most prominent contributor to the foundation’s VDARE.com, an immigrant-bashing hate site that regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right.

In His Own Words
    "It's the immigration, stupid."
    — On the reasons for the 9/11 terrorist attacks, 2001

"The other aspect of this rapid population growth is that it's very rapidly shifting the racial balance in the country — contrary to [Sen. Ted] Kennedy's assertion. In effect, the 1965 Act choked off immigration from the traditional sources of immigration to the U.S., namely Europe, and it allowed a small number of third world countries to capture the inflow, as I said. And, above all, Mexico. The Mexican government, the Mexican ruling class, appears to have simply made the decision to export its poor to the U.S."
    — VDARE.com website, 2005

"The mass immigration so thoughtlessly triggered in 1965 risks making America an alien nation — not merely in the sense that the numbers of aliens in the nation are rising to levels last seen in the 19th century; not merely in the sense that America will become a freak among the world's nations because of the unprecedented demographic mutation it is inflicting on itself; [and] not merely in the sense that Americans themselves will become alien to each other, requiring an increasingly strained government to arbitrate between them."
    — VDARE.com website, 2006

Background
    A former editor at Forbes magazine and past columnist at the conservative National Review, Peter Brimelow is one of the leading voices in the anti-immigrant movement. Interestingly, he is himself an immigrant (from England), a fact that he regularly brings up when he worriedly notes that his son, with his "blue eyes" and "blond hair," could grow up in an America in which whites have lost their population majority. For Brimelow, immigration itself is not the problem — it's the influx of non-whites that is destroying America.

Brimelow's racial views about America first gained attention in 1995, when he published Alien Nation, a book that argued that America is historically white-dominated and should stay that way. The book was written in a genial style and was careful to treat black Americans as part of the polity. Although the book was well reviewed in some places, it included strong veins of racism and xenophobia. Brimelow described the role of race as "elemental, absolute, fundamental." He said that white Americans should demand that U.S. immigration quotas be changed to allow in mostly whites. He argued that spending tax dollars on anything related to multiculturalism was "subversive." He called foreign immigrants "weird aliens with dubious habits." At one point, he wrote that if one enters an Immigration and Naturalization Service waiting room, just like walking into a New York City subway, "you find yourself in an underworld that is not just teeming but also almost entirely colored." By 1997, Brimelow was warning that by 2008 the GOP would no longer be able to compete in presidential elections because the racial makeup of the electorate would be changed by non-white immigration.

In 1999, Brimelow started the Center For American Unity. The Center's most important project is a website called VDARE.com, named after Virginia Dare, the first white English child born in the New World (in 1587). Brimelow has written that he once planned to bestow Dare's name on "the heroine of a projected fictional concluding chapter in Alien Nation, about the flight of the last white family in Los Angeles." He was, he said, "dissuaded." VDARE.com posts anti-immigration articles by Brimelow's twin brother John; right-wing columnists like Paul Craig Roberts and Joseph Fallon (Brimelow's main researcher on Alien Nation); and defenders of The Bell Curve — a highly controversial book arguing that whites are more intelligent than blacks — like Steve Sailer.

Brimelow's site also carries archives of columns from men like Sam Francis, the late editor of the newspaper of the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens, a group whose web page has described blacks as "a retrograde species of humanity." It has run articles by Jared Taylor, the editor of the white supremacist American Renaissance magazine, which specializes in dubious race and IQ studies and eugenics, the "science" of human "race betterment" through selective breeding.

More recently, VDARE.com has even begun to publish the writings of Kevin MacDonald, an anti-Semitic psychology professor at California State University, Long Beach. MacDonald accuses Jews of "dominating" the "movement to change the ethnic balance of the United States by allowing mass, non-traditional [i.e., non-white] immigration." MacDonald writes that Jews, believing "the masses ha[ve] to be deceived," frame their appeals in universalistic language that Jews would never apply to their own community. Behind those appeals is "the Jewish agenda." MacDonald also mentions "the famously heavy Jewish role" in television news.

In 2007, Brimelow created the VDARE Foundation to provide funding for the VDARE.com website, which, according to a 2008 personal plea posted by Brimelow, faced staffing vacancies and funding shortfalls.

In the immediate aftermath of the 2008 presidential election, Brimelow blamed the GOP’s defeat on its – supposedly –conciliatory posture toward issues of immigration and race.

“The way to win is to get white votes,” he told Baltimore’s conservative H.L. Mencken club. “If [Republicans] did that, even without actually cutting off immigration, they could continue to win national elections for quite a long time.” Brimelow even lamented GOP nominee John McCain’s failure to tar Obama as the affirmative-action candidate. “It would have been so easy. All he had to do was get up and say it.”

In the immediate aftermath of the 2008 presidential election, Brimelow blamed the GOP’s defeat on its – supposedly –conciliatory posture toward issues of immigration and race.

“The way to win is to get white votes,” he told Baltimore’s conservative H.L. Mencken club. “If [Republicans] did that, even without actually cutting off immigration, they could continue to win national elections for quite a long time.” Brimelow even lamented GOP nominee John McCain’s failure to tar Obama as the affirmative-action candidate. “It would have been so easy. All he had to do was get up and say it.”

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...peter-brimelow

I mean i would love for someone on the right to justify this and explain how they could support such a racist party and not be a racist. Good luck.
    Well, let's see what I get!

Rocker Dee Snider is unhappy with Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan for using Twisted Sister's 1984 hit "We're Not Gonna Take It" as intro music at a rally Tuesday in Pennsylvania, reports Talking Points Memo.
    http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_ne...a-take-it?lite
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Yea, conservatives need to just stick with Ted Nugent because no one else in music seems to support them nor appreciates them using their songs.

Thread Information