Thread: Kelli Cribbs Abad - missing from Japanese Air Force base since 26 October 2011

Kelli Cribbs Abad - missing from Japanese Air Force base since 26 October 2011

An international search is underway for Kelli Cribbs Abad, an American mother of two from Georgia who disappeared from a U.S. Air Force base more than a month ago.

Abad, who is stationed at the Kadena Air Base near Okinawa with her Air Force husband and children, was last seen leaving the gate of the base on Oct 26. Investigators found her abandoned sport utility vehicle about 10 miles from the base.

Abad has two young children ? a 4-year-old daughter and a 22-month-old son ? and has been living in Okinawa with her husband for three years. U.S. and Japanese authorities have searched the area by land, air and sea with divers, helicopters and boats. They?ve also searched nearby caves and cliffs, but haven?t found a trace of the young mother in the rugged terrain.

Abad?s mother Janice Cribbs flew to Japan from Georgia to help in the search. She recorded a desperate appeal for her daughter?s safe return, holding a flyer with a tip line, and posted the video online. She?s also set up a Facebook page, hoping for clues or suggestions.

?Folks we, we miss her, and her kids need her, and we just appeal to you, any information you might have, how small you may think, would you please contact us at the numbers on this flyer,? Cribbs said in the video.

Friends of Abad, who are stateside, can?t believe she would leave her children. Melissa Banks was stationed with her husband at the same base and knew the Abads.

?She?s a very good mother,? Banks said. ?I remember giving her maternity clothes before she was even pregnant. She wanted another child that badly. So I don?t think she would have left her children because she was just a wonderful mother.?

Abad is 5?7″ with sandy blonde hair, and her face has appeared on missing person flyers attached to poles and bus stops across the military base and at Japanese police stations.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/12/where-is-kelli-cribbs-abad-missing-mother-stationed-at-u-s-air-base-in-japan/

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...875021&sk=wall

'Love my kids, hubby and parents. Bye': Haunting 'suicide' note left by American mother missing in Japan after row with airman husband

An American mother-of-two who has been missing in Japan for the last six weeks may have committed suicide.

Kelli Abad, 27, from Georgia, disappeared on October 26 after arguing with her husband Vince Abad - an airman at a major U.S. Air Force facility in Japan.

He told CNN that she had threatened to kill herself when they argued over the phone, after he had gone to see their pastor, who had helped resolve disputes between them in the past.

When he came home later that night, their children, aged one and four, were in their beds sleeping and his wife was gone.

Her car was found two days later at Cape Zanpa on the island of Okinawa, about ten miles from the base, with her cell phone and purse inside.

Mr Abad said there was also a note which read: 'Love my kids, love my hubby and parents. Bye.'

The 30-year-old told CNN: 'We'd had arguments before - it didn't feel too out of place. I assumed she went to see a friend.'

It was when she still had not returned by next day that he called police. Her Toyota SUV was then discovered in a place known locally as a spot for committing suicide.

Though the police, fire department, coast guard and U.S. military have searched cliffs, caves and coastlines for her, no trace has been found.

No witnesses have come forward, despite a poster campaign in English and Japanese saying she is missing.

Mr Abad told CNN: 'We are hoping for the best, that she is out there. But she might have decided to leave us on her own terms.

'Right now she is a ghost.'

Her mother Janice Cribbs made a desperate plea to ABC about her daughter's disappearance, and fears something terrible may have happened to her.

She traveled to Okinawa from her home near Savannah weeks ago just days after Kelli vanished on the Japanese island.

Kelli has lived in Okinawa for about three years with her husband.

She said: 'Kelli, if you are watching, your family loves you and misses you and we just want to make sure you are all right.'

She believes there is no way her daughter would ever leave her children.

Friend Melissa Banks - who is also stationed at the air base with her husband - believes something bad may have happened to her.

She told ABC: 'A very good mother. I remember giving her maternity clothes before she was even pregnant. She wanted another child that badly. And, so, I don't think she would have left her children. She was just a wonderful mother.'

As well as leaving her cell phone and purse, her passport was also left at home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-Japan.html

Aw, the son's face in that pic is so cute! He's all attitude, like "don't mess with me" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Michelle Flood

Hi my name is michelle flood. I am psychic/clairvoyant living in okinawa, by connecting with kellis spirit i was able to locate her car at zampa misaki on october 28 at 0430. There are a few other messages from her that i need to tell you. I would like to speak directly to kellis husband,mother.and melissa banks. Please contact me asap

* I am posting what this psychic has said in case she is the real deal.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Thread Information