Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Scruggs (23) survives walking into plane's propeller

I feel sorry for this girl. I mean, I'm no genius myself, but in her defense when a propeller is moving at full speed, it's going so fast it's virtually invisible. I've thought about that before when I've been on little planes and they start them up, it seems like the actual propeller itself just disappears, but you know it's there and ready to fuck some shit up if you get near it.

I think if they can give the chimp attack lady a whole new face after it was completely ripped off, surgeons will be able to help this girl quite a bit.

Just for Bowie:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Professional shots look better than candid ones? Shocking!
    i saw video of her doing some sort of interview and i thought she was pretty. she may not look so great in candid ones, but it says a lot if you look great on video, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Professional shots look better than candid ones? Shocking!
    Well, these must be mega pro, since it changed her whole brow structure.

Don't mind me, I am just jealous since ALL my pic's suck. I wish I were Katy Perry even her no makeup pic looked good.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i saw video of her doing some sort of interview and i thought she was pretty. she may not look so great in candid ones, but it says a lot if you look great on video, though.
    Yeah, some people are really photogenic in photographs while others are not. I have a freind who is gorgeous, she's a total guy magnet. I have seen men come up to her in stores and hand her their phone numbers. But she does not photograph well at all. It's weird.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

And let's not forget, this happened at night, so it was dark and that probably had a lot to do with her not seeing very well....at least, that's what I think...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Lots of male actors look like shit in pictures but are really hot in person. I feel bad for this girl. I also stand by the fact that she had to be doing something very distracting for this to happen. I'm sure she will regret it for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    And let's not forget, this happened at night, so it was dark and that probably had a lot to do with her not seeing very well....at least, that's what I think...

I'd like to think the darkness had something to do with it, also. Yet, she had to know it was there?

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Which of us has not done something really stupid, and just barely escaped injury or even death?

I almost ran over a guy in a wheelchair the other day because he was coming down the street on the right, and I was turning right and looking at traffic on the left. Thank God I saw him just in time.

(of course it wouldn't have been my injury, but I would have been devastated)
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    Well, these must be mega pro, since it changed her whole brow structure.

Don't mind me, I am just jealous since ALL my pic's suck. I wish I were Katy Perry even her no makeup pic looked good.
    I got my first smite for this comment?

Let me guess who smited you.

They have not even posted in this thread? Oh, well. It's healthy to get smited now and then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Which of us has not done something really stupid, and just barely escaped injury or even death?
    *raises hand*

i tried to ride on the top of my friend's trunk while she was driving and flew off (this was at our high school's parking lot). just got a few scrapes. she thought she killed me
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    *raises hand*

i tried to ride on the top of my friend's trunk while she was driving and flew off (this was at our high school's parking lot). just got a few scrapes. she thought she killed me
    Reminds me of the time I was showing off on my skateboard, and held on to the back of my friends scooter. When I went to jump off, I didn't let go at the same time and dragged behind for a bit. Street Pizza.

It was me because no way did Katy Perry look good in that picture. She looked like an ugly little boy.

Oh also sucks about this girl's hand and face. Let's hope she was right handed.

What Katy Perry picture? The one Russell tweeted? Ugh, it looked better than any of mine.

I was not gonna rat you out cause I love glitter.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yeah, some people are really photogenic in photographs while others are not. I have a freind who is gorgeous, she's a total guy magnet. I have seen men come up to her in stores and hand her their phone numbers. But she does not photograph well at all. It's weird.
    OMG, I remember a girl like this. She had this whole J-lo thing going on, but hotter. She was fucking stunning, but in pics she looked like a bloated freak. It was like she made some kind of deal with the devil that worked out wrong. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I wonder if Pro-Activ asked for their $ back.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    It was me because no way did Katy Perry look good in that picture. She looked like an ugly little boy.

Oh also sucks about this girl's hand and face. Let's hope she was right handed.
    Even if she is (I hope so, too), her new life is going to be so different. When I shattered my left wrist I could not: floss my teeth, put my hair into a ponytail, use a hand can opener and so many more mundane things we take for granted.

To this day pills and shampoo just roll off the palm of my bad hand... she won't even have that.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

I wonder if Pro-Activ asked for their $ back.
    This is what broads look like with no makeup on. I don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Even if she is (I hope so, too), her new life is going to be so different. When I shattered my left wrist I could not: floss my teeth, put my hair into a ponytail, use a hand can opener and so many more mundane things we take for granted.

To this day pills and shampoo just roll off the palm of my bad hand... she won't even have that.
    Whoa, never thought of this shit.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Oh are you dating Ron?
    Only in my dreams...

This is what broads look like with no makeup on. I don't see the big deal.
    No, it's not. That's what women who fuck themselves up by wearing too much makeup look like. I don't look like a muppet man.

No, it's not. That's what women who fuck themselves up by wearing too much makeup look like. I don't look like a muppet man.
    Me, neither. I may not be a fucking beauty queen, but christ, I use make up to enhance my features, not create entirely new ones.

Yea, women.

Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    Me, neither. I may not be a fucking beauty queen, but christ, I use make up to enhance my features, not create entirely new ones.
    Be thankful; some women have to.

Thread Information