Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Lauren Scruggs (23) survives walking into plane's propeller

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It sounds like they were dropping her off and picking up another passenger which is why the propeller was still on. The pilot even directed her the other way to stay away from the front of the plane with his arm and she walked out and directly into the propeller.

Yeah. Sure sounds like it was the fault of the plane operator.
    Maybe she's just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Maybe she's just stupid.
    When you have someone directing you one way physically, and without any distraction walk the opposite way into a fast moving propeller? I'd say that is more than stupid. I would say stupid was settling with her and paying her out.

Sorry, but this is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i thought jessica simpson
    This.

My first thought was she must have given the surgeon a photo of Jessica and said "Make me look like her."

I don't think she looks like Jessica Simpson at all. I think she looks better than her before pics, but she isn't too attractive before or after. I would kick her out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    When you have someone directing you one way physically, and without any distraction walk the opposite way into a fast moving propeller? I'd say that is more than stupid. I would say stupid was settling with her and paying her out.

Sorry, but this is bullshit.
    Isaw an interview with her parents, they said she was holding a microphone in her hand. She was going to post video of Christmas lights from the plane. She got off, was wrapping up the web video when she turned around into the propeller.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I don't think she looks like Jessica Simpson at all. I think she looks better than her before pics, but she isn't too attractive before or after. I would kick her out of bed.
    I don't see Jessica Simpson at all, but she's cute. Wow, tough crowd.

Yeah haha I think she's a pretty girl and doesn't look anything like Jessica Simpson.

I didn't say she was ugly. I just don't find her all that pretty.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    She's going to be on Dateline this week.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Shame it wasn't a helicopter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-accident.html

There have been a lot of highs and lows for Lauren Scruggs in the past two-and-a-half years.
    In December 2011 the fashion blogger lost her left hand and left eye in a freak plane propeller accident. But two years later she found love with E! news host Jason Kennedy.
    On Friday the 25-year-old beauty shared even more good news: she's engaged to be married. 'It's a blur but I can't stop smiling,' 32-year-old Kennedy told E! 'She told me I couldn't surprise her, but I got her good. This is the best night of my life.'

I once had a mate who lost an eye in a mining accident. He used to freak out strangers at the pub by pulling it out & dropping it in people's beers when they weren't looking, or when someone was dumb enough to say "can you keep an eye on my beer".

I wonder if she's ever tempted to prank people too.

Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-accident.html

There have been a lot of highs and lows for Lauren Scruggs in the past two-and-a-half years.
    In December 2011 the fashion blogger lost her left hand and left eye in a freak plane propeller accident. But two years later she found love with E! news host Jason Kennedy.
    On Friday the 25-year-old beauty shared even more good news: she's engaged to be married. 'It's a blur but I can't stop smiling,' 32-year-old Kennedy told E! 'She told me I couldn't surprise her, but I got her good. This is the best night of my life.'
    HOW THE FUCK?!?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I once had a mate who lost an eye in a mining accident. He used to freak out strangers at the pub by pulling it out & dropping it in people's beers when they weren't looking, or when someone was dumb enough to say "can you keep an eye on my beer".

Probably not.
    I used to work with a guy who had a prosthetic eye and he used to do the same thing, or he'd take it out and roll it on the counter, put it in his mouth and then pop it back in. Used to freak the nurses out good.

And I still don't give a shit that this girl got famous for being stupid. It's like she should be on a new reality show...Blonde Kardashian...or something.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

How is she famous? It's pretty standard for news to follow up on a high-profile accident. We used to hear about that little Jessica from the well accident all the fucking time, like every year of her life.

You know, she looks good, she's living a happy life, good for her. Hardly a Kardashian or someone worthy of your particularly venomous brand of hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

Probably not.
    this prank would kill me. I would straight up die. Im so afraid of eyeballs out of people's heads. yikes. or bloody eyeballs. gah.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    this prank would kill me. I would straight up die. Im so afraid of eyeballs out of people's heads. yikes. or bloody eyeballs. gah.
    The thing that got me freaking quietly every time, was worrying if it was possible to get thrush in his eye socket from all the yeast in the beer.

I never heard of Lauren before reading this today, I am glad she is doing so well and I never heard mention of any brain damage I thought she had suffered.
    Am most amazed because she is pain free, but I'm sure she has phantom pain from the hand that is no more.

Glaucoma runs in the maternal side of my family and I have two Aunts affected, one is legally blind and hers was present at birth and had many surgeries as a baby. She is blind as a bat. My other Aunt has a glass eye. My sister has been diagnosed, many years ago and her eyes are different colors and she has discoloration of the sclera in one eye, its always been like that. She uses eye drops for the Glaucoma.

About facial cuts, back in the mid 70's my sister was carrying an 8 pack of glass bottle cokes when she tripped in the foyer at home and fell on the broke bottles. Her left cheek was just hanging open, and was cut real deep. It was horrible and I cannot remember much else except it was the whole cheek. I think she was 12, she is 2 years older so, must have been 1975.

Dr. Still was her plastic surgeon and he went on to build the best burn unit in the country. JMS burn and wound center. He operated on her 3 times maybe 4. His goal was to make both cheeks look the same so he sanded (thats the term I recall) her right cheek. Her whole head was bandaged up just like a mummy. I still can't figure out why he fucked-up the other side. She doesn't scar well and no one knew that till it was too late. She doesn't keloid but she comes close.
    Last edited by u2addict; 06-03-2014 at 06:04 AM.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information