Thread: Human Skin Theft : Gary Dudek Accused Of Stealing $350,000 Worth Of Skin From Philadelphia Hospital

Human Skin Theft : Gary Dudek Accused Of Stealing $350,000 Worth Of Skin From Philadelphia Hospital

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...-1226938052175

A MAN has been arrested after allegedly stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of human skin from a hospital.

Police in Philadelphia claim that Gary Dudek took the skin worth $375,000 that was supposed to be used for skin grafts from the city?s Mercy Hospital.

The hospital began investigating after an audit revealed skin grafts had gone missing, the local NBC network reported.

A check of surveillance footage showed Dudek stealing skin and putting it in his car on at least two occasions.

Dudek, 54, worked as sales representative for Organogenesis, a regenerative medicine company, and was in charge of managing the firm?s account for Mercy Hospital.

His position meant he could order skin grafts when he wanted and police allege he made several unauthorised purchases worth $375,000, with the hospital never receiving the skin.

Police still don?t know what he did with the stolen skin though they believe he was trying to sell it on commission.

Dudek was arrested and released on bail.

Yes. Yes he was selling it to DIY skin grafters - there's one in every neighbourhood.

Either ...

He's working on a book of extra, extra, extra crispy skin recipes

Or he's hoping to launch a range of groundbreakingly stylish new products to department stores

"Inspired by Gein" sports range

Faux range

"Sit on Santa All Year Round" range

I can see no serious alternatives.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ummmmm...... I'll take Colors of Buffalo Bill for a thousand, Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Maybe he heard about the curtains Kath Knight made out of her ex down here & decided he just had to have a set?

(I still haven't posted a thread on her ETA she was an abattoir worker who kept her knives proudly displayed on the wall above her bed)

Katherine Knight had a well-documented history of clownfuck lunacy, beginning when she tried to strangle her first husband to death on their wedding night for daring to only have sex with her three times before falling asleep. When he finally left her, Knight took their infant daughter and dropped her on a stretch of nearby train tracks (the baby was rescued by a hobo), then rampaged through town threatening random strangers with an ax.

She later went on another rampage, slashing a woman's face and forcing her to drive to a service station, where Knight took a little boy hostage until the police arrived and beat her into submission with brooms, because law enforcement in Australia is apparently hilarious. None of this is the crazy part of her story. WARNING: READ AT YOUR DISCRETION -- HERE IS WHERE THIS ARTICLE TAKES A DETOUR STRAIGHT INTO HELL.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_20652...ror-movie.html
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-31-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Police still don?t know what he did with the stolen skin though they believe he was trying to sell it on commission.
    I would aSSume he's been selling the skins to other clinics that deal in skin grafts.

I think it was BONES that had an episode similar to this story. Some person was stealing body stuff and selling it to other companies. Those places were putting the parts in without doing the test- and it was killing people b/c the parts came from a sick man that had all kinds of cancer.

I can't help but to think of this tho......

Hay asshole, put it back. Peoples need that skin. I had two skin grafts last year.
    NSFW

I was in a fire at home April 30, 2013. Had surgery at the JMS Burn Center May 1, 2013. Without the skin grafts the risk of infection was very high and my
    hand and foot would not look normal. Skin for grafting is wonderful. Without cadaver or lab grown skin the process for harvesting your own skin is horrible.

My ex-husband was in a very bad motorcycle crash with a fatality and he had skin harvested from his thigh and grafted on his arm & hand after the 16 reconstructive
    surgeries. His thigh looked like raw ground beef and it wasn't bandaged up, just a towel over. I almost threw up it looked so bad. He wouldn't let the Dr's cut it off.
    That brings up some real bad memories. That SOB should still be in prison.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I would aSSume he's been selling the skins to other clinics that deal in skin grafts.

I think it was BONES that had an episode similar to this story. Some person was stealing body stuff and selling it to other companies. Those places were putting the parts in without doing the test- and it was killing people b/c the parts came from a sick man that had all kinds of cancer.
    That story was "ripped from the headlines" http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012701569.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information