Thread: Lauren Scruggs (23) survives walking into plane's propeller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    You should have seen the LJ community I had before the MDS community. It was awesomely hilarious and mean. I really need to turn that thing into a site.
    I have a pretty morbid sense of humor, but I draw the line sometimes. I feel bad for this girl. And I know what it's like for people to make fun of you for an accident that causes physical deformity.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I have a pretty morbid sense of humor, but I draw the line sometimes. I feel bad for this girl. And I know what it's like for people to make fun of you for an accident that causes physical deformity.
    Will you feel less bad if it turns out that she was texting when it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Will you feel less bad if it turns out that she was texting when it happened?
    Probably not, unless it turns out she was a mega biznatch. Then all bets are off.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm just imagining the rest of her life...

"How did you lose your hand/get that huge scar all over your face?"

"I walked into a propeller".

Thread Information