Thread: Kalisha Madden aka Mocha - missing since 28 November 2011 after leaving strip club

Kalisha Madden aka Mocha - missing since 28 November 2011 after leaving strip club

The family of a missing Detroit mother of six who works as an exotic dancer has issued a public plea for any information on her whereabouts.

Family members have not heard from 27-year-old Kalisha Madden since she left for work Sunday night at the Vegas Strip Club on Michigan Avenue in Detroit.

"I just want to find my daughter. I just want her to know that we love her, and I'm not going to stop looking until I find her," the woman's mother, Pamela Johnson, told Fox affiliate WJBK-TV.

Johnson claims that her daughter did not leave the club alone.

"Getting in either a black truck or a black car with three males, one they say was on crutches. I'm not sure because I wasn't there, but that is the last time that she has been seen," she said.

Danielle Madden, the woman's sister, said it is unlike Kalisha to abandon her six children, saying, "She would've contacted or talked to someone. No one [has] seen her. No one [has] talked to her. She would've [contacted] someone. This is not like her whatsoever."

"She left them at school. I know ? she would've went to go pick them up," Madden said.

Family members are urging anyone with information on her disappearance to contact the Detroit Police Department.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/01/family-pleads-for-return-mother-6-exotic-dancer-missing-for-days/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fMXokSHZ

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.mocha

I hope they find her ok. She's a very pretty girl

Madden is the mother of six children, ranging in age from 5-10 years old.

At the time of her disappearance, Madden, who is 4-feet-11-inches tall and weighs 145 pounds, was wearing a denim jacket, brown shirt, blue jeans and knee-high Timberland boots.
    Her mom is a real tough cookie & I really hope she (personally) doesn't find her daughter's body.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...me-20111201-ms

Police are working to identify a man's body found in a vacant Detroit home. The mother of a missing woman stumbled across the crime scene. She was following a tip, hoping to find her daughter.

A stretcher was wheeled up to the front door of a house in the 4000 block of West Philadelphia Thursday where the body of a shooting victim was found.

The heavyset man in his thirties or forties was up in the attic. Pamela Johnson spotted him on a desperate search for her own missing daughter.

"I went through five vacant houses on this block off of a tip, and I did find a body. It's not my child, but I brought closure to somebody's family," she said.

Johnson has been looking for 26-year-old Kalisha Madden, an exotic dancer who goes by the stage name "Mocha." She was last seen Sunday leaving the Vegas Strip Club on Michigan Avenue, which used to be called the Sting Bar.

Madden is a mother of six children.

"I don't want them to think that their mommy just left them. She didn't just leave you. Somebody took her, and I just want to bring my baby home whether she's dead or whether she's alive. I'm hoping and I'm hoping," said Johnson.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Mother of 6 and a stripper?

I hope they find her so we can be married.

I saw a guest looking at this so here's an update:

26-year-old Kalisha Madden, a mother of six, has been missing for nearly a year now. Her mother has spent countless hours searching for her and trying to bring her home alive. Now she is telling family and friends the search is over.

Why stop now?

"Because I know she's deceased. I know that she's deceased, so I'm no longer looking for Kalisha. Now I need to start looking for who did this to her," said Pamela Johnson.

Madden was last seen getting into an SUV with a group of men at Club Vegas in southwest Detroit.

"I did interviews on my own. I went out to the clubs," Johnson said.

She worked closely with the detectives on the case. She has held out hope for herself and Madden's children.

"They've been telling me that she's coming home, grandma, she's alive," Johnson explained.

However, she said the information gathered by Detroit police says something very different.

"Now I know my child was brutally murdered."

Madden cannot be officially declared deceased because there is no body and no hard evidence, but Johnson said it's time for her and her family to come to gripes with the painful truth and begin to grieve.

"I'm not going to make her children suffer another year, two or three, hoping that she'll come home and then that hope turns to despair.

While the search for Madden may be over, the search for her killers is still going strong. Her mother is determined to find them.

"If you could do Kalisha like that, (there are) so many other women that this could happen to," she said.

A memorial service for Kalisha Madden will be held at Fisher Funeral Home on November 10. Anyone who wants to make donations can donate directly to the funeral home or to Citadel Church care of Eve's Angels.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19...#ixzz2Q9Bf8Eld

WTF do they need donations for if there's nothing to bury or cremate?

Thread Information