Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepiest people on myspace.

Re: Creepiest people on myspace.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=747.msg29541#msg29541 date=1155611954]
    [quote author=J link=topic=747.msg29533#msg29533 date=1155611780]
    another human?
    [/quote]

hate to say this, but she ate me one time.
    [/quote]

It was a lotttt more then once! 
    Breathe Me

In one of the pics theyre holding a dog & it looks like his feet are tied up...What the hell?

im pretty sure thats just how he got frozen and if there are ropes (im too lazy to go back and look) im sure theyre just to be funny. HAHA WE HOG TIED A DOG WHO IS ALREADY FROZEN THAT WAY.

I think the dog thats tied up is alive..I am not sure though-Go back & check the pics out

i just see the same dead dog in every photo? am i looking at the right site, haha.

ya the dog looks like it's visited the taxidermist...

In the 5th pic the dogs legs are tied up..frikkin weirdo's out there

ran across this guys page by accident & thought about you all & this post    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =67989363
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

Yep, I'd say he's pretty damn creepy.

can someone post her pic. on here. I can't get it from work.&nbsp; thanks
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Taht guy- is one of those- that if he ends up on MDS we are all going be like&quot;yeah, ok how didn't the whole god damn planet not see that one coming?&quot; DUH!!!! did you check out his pics and the guy with the sign- nice!
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

she is friken hot, I think I'm in love
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

hahahahhaha, every picture is &quot;whatthefuck&quot;.

haha ya i think he saved them off of myspace and named them whatthefuck. haha

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=747.msg29847#msg29847 date=1155661962]
    ran across this guys page by accident &amp; thought about you all &amp; this postÂ* Â* http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =67989363
    [/quote]

hahaha, i say he's just a douche bag with too much time on his hands. The things I used to do when I was bored.. I became a makeup artist and did costumes. Just strikes me as another one of those types.

Whats so creepy about that guy?

probably because he has &quot;blood&quot; all over his face and such. I've done retarded acts where I am &quot;bleeding&quot; from the head or have bruises on my neck.. I've been goth, a guy, looked like I had the shit beat out of me, darth vader, etc. I think it all stems back to when I was about 4 and colored with a crayon on my face and then yelled, &quot;MOM IM BLEEDING&quot;. Dressing up, make-up art and improv have been with me ever since then.&nbsp; :oops:

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=747.msg30045#msg30045 date=1155689138]
    probably because he has &quot;blood&quot; all over his face and such. I've done retarded acts where I am &quot;bleeding&quot; from the head or have bruises on my neck.. I've been goth, a guy, looked like I had the shit beat out of me, darth vader, etc. I think it all stems back to when I was about 4 and colored with a crayon on my face and then yelled, &quot;MOM IM BLEEDING&quot;. Dressing up, make-up art and improv have been with me ever since then.Â* :oops:
    [/quote]

LoL cute!

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=747.msg30045#msg30045 date=1155689138]
    probably because he has &quot;blood&quot; all over his face and such. I've done retarded acts where I am &quot;bleeding&quot; from the head or have bruises on my neck.. I've been goth, a guy, looked like I had the shit beat out of me, darth vader, etc. I think it all stems back to when I was about 4 and colored with a crayon on my face and then yelled, &quot;MOM IM BLEEDING&quot;. Dressing up, make-up art and improv have been with me ever since then.Â* :oops:
    [/quote]

Haha I did stuff like that too!&nbsp; One year for Halloween I was an accident victim... I had black eyes, bruises, blood, etc.&nbsp; Complete with crutches (ended up just carrying them for the night), a neck brace, arm sling, ankle boot thing, ace wrap around my head....&nbsp;

I can't stand how that girl always has that stupid wide eyed heroin chic look on her goddamn face. Creepy.
    To keep it in your mind and not forget<br />That it is not he or she or them or it<br />That you belong to

We really do have a lot in common- when I was three I woke up real early and went into my mom's bathroom and but all of her red lipstick all over my face and body and then I went and stood in front of the sliding glass doors and started to make like I was in pain and crying.&nbsp; The mailman saw me and called the cops so my mom woke to the cops at the door and I was like sorry, I was just playing.&nbsp; Ever since then I have been accused of being a drama queen- who knew?

hahahaha, yeah i'm retarded and love to do that sort of thing. it's fun and is another creative outlet for me.

What scares me is I'm not three anymore and I still live for shit like that- Ever seen the movie Harold and Maude- I love it- fake suicides all over the place...

hahaha no, i haven't even heard of it. yeah, as i've gotten older, my interest in my dressing up antics has grown.&nbsp; :-D

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=747.msg30037#msg30037 date=1155688080]
    [quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=747.msg29847#msg29847 date=1155661962]
    ran across this guys page by accident &amp; thought about you all &amp; this post&nbsp; &nbsp; http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =67989363
    [/quote]

hahaha, i say he's just a douche bag with too much time on his hands. The things I used to do when I was bored.. I became a makeup artist and did costumes. Just strikes me as another one of those types.
    [/quote]

&quot;douche bag&quot; thats not very nice Pandora !!!! I was just tring to have some fun&nbsp;

some people didn't know what she looked like......... I'm sory

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [glow=red,2,300]NOW APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/glow]

Thread Information