Thread: Jessica Giuffrida - 7 September 2011

Jessica Giuffrida - 7 September 2011

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=171401035&sk=wall

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/uni...9281&fhid=4210

Jessica Lynne Giuffrida, 26, died Sept. 7, 2011, at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua.

She was born and educated in Hudson and graduated from Alvirne High School.

Jessica graduated Summa Cum Laude from Rivier College in Nashua. She was accepted at Harvard Law School.

She was an outgoing young woman who was loved by all who knew her. She loved her family and friends and her pug, Mr. Pugsy. Jessica also loved to dance and she loved the beach. She enjoyed camping, boating and kayaking.

The family would like to thank all the doctors, nurses and aides at Southern NH Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for their close and caring relationships they had with Jess.

She was predeceased by her "Nanny" Ann Giuffrida with whom she spent many happy times.

She is survived by her parents: Shelley (Cross) and Joel Giuffrida of Hudson; her loving sister, Jennifer Giuffrida of Hudson; paternal grandfather, Concetto Giuffrida of Hudson; maternal grandparents, David and Joanne Cross of New Hampshire and Florida, formerly of Salem; great grandmother Ruth Bourdelais of Salem; several aunts, uncles, cousins and close friends.

SERVICES: A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 17, at First Baptist Church, 236 Central St., Hudson. Arrangements are under the direction of Douglas & Johnson Funeral Home, 214 Main St., Salem. For more information, go to douglasandjohnson.com

This was from July 2006 but I think she had some sort of illness, not sure what-

http://www.myspace.com/31741026/blog

"I am sick going having to go to the Children's Hospital in Boston everyweek for a checkup.. and i know that all i need to do in order for all the appointments to be over with is gain 20 pounds, but im sick of this whole process... it seems like no matter how much i eat and how little activity i do... i dont make a lot of progress.. i need to gain this weight so i can get my period back, it is really important to be.. but its so hard to stuff yourself everyday and then see no progress... ah well i have no choice but to keep working on it.. it just sucks cuz its like i almost isolate myself and try to put my life on hold untill i get to my goal.. (yet another example of perfectionism) and i hate that... i just want my life back
    ok... thats all for now"

Thread Information