Thread: Cadence Zavitson - 4 September 2011

Cadence Zavitson - 4 September 2011

Our special angel, Cadence Gale Zavitson, joined the heavenly choir on September 4, 2011.

Cadence was born July 22, 1983 in Huntsville, Al. She completed high school in Madison, Tn. and lived in Lubbock most of her adult life. Cadence had a compassionate heart for animals, especially dogs. She enjoyed spending time with family and friends. Cadence has competed in the Special Olympics Program, which she enjoyed as long as her health permitted.

Cadence was a member of Turning Point Community Church.

Cadence is survived by her mother, Cherie Townsend (Zavitson) Roberts and spouse, Ken Roberts of Lubbock. Also surviving is her father, Russell Zavitson, brother, Tony Zavitson, and sister, Olivia Zavitson, all of Nashville, Tn.

The heavenly choir rejoices as they welcome their newest angel.

Our sweet Cadence will be missed by her family and friends. Remember, I love you more

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=76189747

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...5380&sk=photos

http://www.memorialdesigners.net/obi...ence-Zavitson/

To my niece that i love and cherished so much, but didn't get to spend much time with her. She was the sweetest girl that i will miss very much. You will always be alive in my heart and i will never forget you. The time at Grandma Bobby's when your sugar level was down, how excited you got cause you got a coke float. I will eat and ice cream for you. I love you very much and will miss you more. Love you Aunt Gina
    Eugenia Lynn Logsdon - September 11 at 03:37 PM

Cadence was my special niece. She could not drive and relied on others to take her places. She went with my grandchildren and I to Disney World. She had a wonderful time until she became ill while there. She was my traveling buddy until her health would not permit travel. She loved shopping, especially Foley's, now Macy's. She has an astounding number of purses, her favorite shopping item. She was so easy to please and enjoyed the simple things in life, like going to get a Route 44 Diet Dr Pepper at Sonic, or walking a friend's dog.

Cadence had a compassionate heart. She would ride City Bus to visit relatives who were hospitalized. When her mother had major surgery earlier this year, she spent many hours at the hospital because of the the love and concern she had for her mother. She was so afraid of losing her.
    God gave Cadence a special gift of loving others unconditionally.

Now, her favorite thing to do was eat out, which is my favorite thing, too. Her favorite restaurant was Red Lobster. Her second best restaurant was Applebee's where she ordered "Sliders". The third best was Cracker Barrel. She always ordered chicken and dumplings, turnip greens and applesauce, while sneaking in a biscuit or two. The week prior to her death, Cherie, Cadence and I ate at Applebee's, then 2 days before her death, it was Cracker Barrel.

If I had the opportunity to do this over, I would take her out every day. But there is not a second chance.

For those reading this tribute wall, I encourage you to take the time to assist those you know who have special needs. It will change their life and it will change yours for the better.

Cadence, I was so shocked when the doctor told us you had passed away. It broke my heart.
    I love and miss you Cadence and will miss the times we had together.
    Claudine Edwards - September 10 at 08:25 PM

Possible diabetes related?

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Thread Information