Thread: Cody Duncan - 7 November 2011

Cody Duncan - 7 November 2011

Cody Earl Duncan, age 19, of Marion, died unexpectedly Monday, November 7, 2011. He was born August 11, 1992 in Columbus, Ohio. Cody was a diehard Michigan fan and enjoyed deer hunting, walking, and hiking. He also loved to play video games and play hacky sack. He is preceded in death by his grandparents Charles and Betty Duncan. Cody is survived by father, Earl (Tracy) Duncan; mother, Juanita (Chris) Reale; step-sisters, Megan Nocera, Michelle Reale, and Stephanie Reale; step-brother, Nick Reale; and many nieces and nephews; aunts and uncles; and friends. Visitation will be 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday at the DWAYNE R. SPENCE FUNERAL HOME, 650 W. Waterloo St., Canal Winchester, where funeral service will follow at 1 p.m. with Rev. David Rush officiating. Interment at Asbury Cemetery. Friends who wish may contribute to Empact-SPC, 1232 E. Broadway Rd., Ste. 120, Tempe, Arizona 85282 in Cody's memory. Condolences at

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thisweeknews/obituary.aspx?n=cody-earl-duncan&pid=154554138&fhid=8664

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...505935&sk=wall

(from posts on his facebook and reading his legacy comments, I gathered this Jim Castle guy was pretty close to him... saw this on Jim's page saying he thinks he took his own life... side note: also gathered that he was a Juggalo)

Gurie Jorskogen posted a photo to Jim Castle's Wall.
    Dear Jim !
    This was sad to see Jim ... A little baffling, but I took care of this picture because I thought this boys seemed so kind and helpful, when you had a problem with your knee ... He was so young ... what happened to Cody ... I pray that the Lord will keep Cody in his arms ... R.I.P. ♥ ♥ ♥
    November 9 at 9:00am ?

Jim Castle I heard that he took his own life... it is very sad. Thanks for your love and prayers. Keep his mom and dad in your prayers.
    November 9 at 9:22am

Gurie Jorskogen Although I do not know who the mother and the father of Cody is so God knows who they are and I will include them in my prayers, Jim ♥♥
    November 9 at 9:39am

Thread Information