Thread: Miguel Scott (19) Missing Bremerton, WA 10/27/11

Miguel Scott (19) Missing Bremerton, WA 10/27/11

BREMERTON ? Rosemarie Herrera held onto the hope her son would resurface for a doctor's appointment Monday.
    But Miguel Sonny Scott failed to show up for it, extending the time he's been missing from his Navy Yard City home to 18 days.Scott, 19, was last seen with friends around 10 p.m. Oct. 27 at Evergreen-Rotary Park, according to the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office. While it's not uncommon for him to disappear on weekends, his mother said he's always with someone. For him to disappear without telling anyone his whearabouts is uncharacteristic, his mother said."He's a people person," Herrera said. "This is not like him to call no one."Scott, who normally signs in and posts to Facebook daily, has not made a wall post since Oct. 26.Kitsap County sheriff's deputies talked with one friend who said Scott had been drinking at Evergreen-Rotary Park the night of his disappearance. Family and friends have searched the park and the area but found no evidence of him. A candlelight vigil was held at the park Nov. 10.More than 450 people have subscribed to the Facebook page, "Help Find Miguel Scott."Scott recently had surgery for a broken jaw, and doctors wired it shut. He was prescribed opiate pain medication and was supposed to show up to a doctor's appointment Monday for further treatment, Herrera said.Scott's friends have placed fliers all over Bremerton, on the ferry and even in neighboring Pierce County. Scott's friend Kiera Haakenson agreed with Herrera in that it's unusual for him not to check in with friends for family."He would've contacted one of us," Haakenson said.Scott Wilson, Kitsap County sheriff's spokesman, said the case has been assigned to a detective for review. Wilson said while Scott had been known to stay under the radar at times, the length of time he's been missing at this point heightens the urgency. The sheriff's office has fielded eight cases of missing people in the past month ? two believed to be missing adults and the other six characterized as juvenile runaways.Anyone with information about Scott is asked to call Kitsap County Sheriff's Detective Phil Doremus at 360-337-5616.The 19-year-old is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. He has a scar under his chin and on the left side of his face from the recent surgery.

Read more: http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2011/n...#ixzz1dtRFcKt1
    FB (missing page) -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001908970745&sk=wall

Lurker checking in.

5'10 and only 130 pounds??? Damn that's hella skinny!! It said he recently had surgery and they had wired his jaw shut, so I'm guessing at the time he went missing it was still wired shut? Did he have his pain meds with him? Why was he drinking when he had that medical issue and was taking opiates for the pain? Not too smart. Hope he is found okay...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, the park he was at when he was last seen is right on a large body of water that eventually feeds into Puget Sound. It also has a large night-time homeless population. So many scenarios of what could have happened. This is also the same area that Joe Pichler went missing some years ago (the child actor) and a week after Miguel went missing, they found another dead body under the bridge there. That was an O.D. apparently, though.
    Lurker checking in.

Thread Information