Thread: man shoots his two young children, killing 1, before turning gun on self

shiki

man shoots his two young children, killing 1, before turning gun on self

Texas man shoots his two young children before turning gun on himself, say police
    IRVING, Texas (AP) — A man fatally shot his 8-month old daughter and gravely wounded his 3-year-old son before turning the gun on himself, police said.

Police spokesman David Tull said officers found Hector Rolondo Medina in the front yard of a home shortly after 6:30 p.m. Sunday. The 27-year-old had multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body but was still alive.

Inside the home, police found Medina's injured son and daughter. The children were rushed to a Dallas hospital, where the girl later died, Tull said. The boy was listed in grave condition late Sunday.

Medina, who is the children's biological father, was listed in critical condition at a Dallas hospital, Tull said.

The children's mother arrived home shortly after the police arrived. Medina and the two children were the only people in the house when the shooting occurred, Tull said.

Story continues

"From what we've put together so far, apparently there were marital problems ongoing, but nothing that had risen to this magnitude," Tull said.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0305/serial_ap.html

SOAD

Re: man shoots his two young children, killing 1, before turning gun on self

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5353.msg215333#msg215333 date=1173190678]
    . The boy was listed in grave condition late Sunday.

[/quote]

LMFAO....that has to be quote of the day!!!

oh, yeh....nasty story BTW

Fucking Crazy People.

Snuff yourself if you want to, leave the tots out of it.

Maybe....it was those EVIL FUCKING GEESE! 

R.I.P. Little Girl.

Hope you get better little guy.

shiki

im just glad that this asshole managed to live through his attempted suicide. How do you shoot an 8 month old baby? He deserves many years of lubeless assrapes. I hope he lives many more years so he can suffer for what he did. Poor kids.

How can people be so fucking cruel and heartless? I mean, come on how cowardly and selfish is it to kill your own child?
    I dont understand the world anymore....
    Sometimes you just gotta say "What the Fuck?!?"

I just don't get how people can shoot children, especially a baby that is no way able to run away and hide itself.  There are better ways to get back at your wife than killing your kids.  Heartless bastard.  I still wish they allowed medieval torture in cases like these...this would be an appropriate one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle 

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5353.msg215333#msg215333 date=1173190678]
    Texas man shoots his two young children before turning gun on himself, say police
    IRVING, Texas (AP) — A man fatally shot his 8-month old daughter and gravely wounded his 3-year-old son before turning the gun on himself, police said.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0305/serial_ap.html

[/quote]

Why is it always Texas? What's in the water in Texas?
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what's left inside the box. -Me

shiki

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=5353.msg215604#msg215604 date=1173196426]
    [/quote]
    prolly shipping it over from florida

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=5353.msg215604#msg215604 date=1173196426]
    [/quote]

We are all just crazy.  What you didn't realize Texas was where they shipped all the insane people.

RIP Little Angel.  Crimes like this are just so senseless.  What happened to key the cars, breaking out windows, starting rumors to hurt somebody. Stupid bloody people.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Aww poor baby. That is so sad. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle 

Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

Thread Information