Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Woman Disfigured In Meth Explosion Can't Quit Her Habit, Arrested For Cooking Drug Again

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I kinda judge too I used "here" instead of "hear" in an email the other day. I was so embarrassed. I know the difference and I have no idea why I did it.
    This, right hear (he he he). : )

I bet this is what she was doing. Like I said before, there must be a new method. Guess what, there is. This new method poses a big danger for all of us, as it's volatile, small, and can be done anywhere.

A new method of manufacturing methamphetamine, designed to get around laws restricting sale of the ingredients needs to make meth, is spreading across the country and law enforcement officials claim the new "shake and bake" process is even more dangerous than the old makeshift meth labs.
    One wrong move and the concoction can explode into a large fireball, authorities say.

Also known as the "one pot" method, shake and bake meth is produced in a two-liter soda bottle. A few cold pills are mixed with common, but noxious, household chemicals and produces enough meth for the user to get a few hits.

Smaller, Mobile Meth Labs

The old meth labs required hundreds of pseudoephedrine pills, containers heated over open flames and cans of flammable liquids. The cooking process created foul odors making the labs difficult to conceal. They often sparked explosions.
    The shake and bake method requires only a few pseudoephedrine pills, circumventing laws passed restricting the sale of large quanities of over-the-counter decongestants, cold and allergy remedies.

The new method requires little room. All of the necessary items can be carried in a backpack, making the process mobile. Drug users are making meth while driving around in their cars and throwing the used plastic bottles, containing a poisonous brown and white sludge, along the highway.

Extremely Dangerous Method

But the shake and bake method is extremely dangerous. If the bottle is shaken the wrong way, of if any oxygen gets inside of it, or if the cap is loosened too quickly, the bottle can exploded into a giant fireball.
    If the old clandestine meth labs caught fire, the cookers would just run away. But with the shake and bake method, they are actually holding the bottle when it explodes. Police in Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma and other states have linked dozens of flash fires — some of them fatal — to meth manufacturing.

Dangerous to the Public

Police departments across the nation are training officers how to handle the new mobile labs if they encounter them during traffic stops.
    "The mixture can burst into flames when exposed to oxygen, making it extremely dangerous for an officer who unscrews the lid of what may look like an ordinary soda bottle," said Kansas City Police Sgt. Tim Witcig. "They have to know what to do so it doesn't explode on them."

Sudden Increase in Meth Labs

After years of declining numbers of meth labs being busted by law enforcement, due to the laws restricting the sale of pseudoephedrine, seizures are suddenly increasing again.
    "I would say about 85% of our labs so far this year have been the one pot or shake and bake method," said Lt. Tony Saucedo of the Michigan State Police.

Saucedo said the new shake and bake labs put everyone in danger, because they can explode while the drug users are driving around, putting other drivers in danger. The old labs were usually concealed in secluded or rural areas because of the odors, but the new "labs" can be anywhere.

Don't Touch Discarded Bottles

The discarded soda bottles used in the process are also dangerous. "We're finding them in ditches, we're finding them in people's yards, we've found stuff in dumpsters," Saucdo said.
    "It simplified the process so much that everybody's making their own dope," Kevin Williams, sheriff of Marion County, Alabama, told reporters. "It can be your next-door neighbor doing it. It can be one of your family members living downstairs in the basement."

Authorities suggest that people who find discarded bottles containing an unknown mixture leave them alone, do not open them or pick them up. Call the police and let them investigate to see if it's a danger.

I seriously hope that I never have that strong of a need to get high. Holy shit.

Krokodil (crocodil) The drug that eats junkies (Extremely Graphic)

It is desomorphine, a synthetic opiate many times more
    powerful than heroin that is created from a complex chain of mixing and chemical
    reactions, which the addicts perform from memory several times a day. While
    heroin costs from ?20 to ?60 per dose, desomorphine can be "cooked" from
    codeine-based headache pills that cost ?2 per pack, and other household
    ingredients available cheaply from the markets.

It is a drug for the
    poor, and its effects are horrific. It was given its reptilian name because its
    poisonous ingredients quickly turn the skin scaly. Worse follows.

Russian
    drug "Crocodile" took epidemic scale. Almost one million of the population uses
    the drug. And get rid of his addiction is very difficult or impossible - not
    enough time. A man addicted to the drug die within 2-3 years of
    'therapy'.
    This drug may be coming down everywhere, but in a place where it
    was done, the skin takes on greenish hue, and covered with scales like the
    crocodile, and then the skin starts to peel off and dies. That is why the drug
    is called "Crocodile". Most of the end of gangrene and amputation, and the drug
    started to thin bones are just starting to decline.

"Pavlov said that her
    turning point was 2008, when his brother's kitchen, it almost two weeks did not
    affect anything else, was in full swing and only used the" crocodile ". Getting
    high lasts about half an hour, but it takes an hour to make the drug. So, I
    viriausi bad?iausi and almost 24 hours a day, "- said the girl. Finally, the
    wound began to gangrene, blood poisoning began. She went to a hospital and here
    she was invited to apply to the rehabilitation center. Pavlov agreed. That she
    would be away from the temptations offered to treat her in a remote area Čičeve.
    True, the distance was a specific barrier - In 2009, she managed to escape from
    the rehabilitation center, hail a car pakeleivingą to Moscow and from there by
    train to go home to Vorkuta to again be able to get a "crocodile". Now she hopes
    that she will be able to overcome the addiction. "I can not go back to that.
    When it began, it was great. But what happened later ... it was hell, "- she
    says. If Pavlov will be able to overcome this terrible addiction, it is very
    rare exception in the fight against a terrible new epidemic raging in Russia,
    which have already been meetings and to prepare the country's president, Dmitry
    Medvedev. "

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1322520299
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Well, that looks appealing.

Ibogaine helped me resolve a heroin habit.

Quote Originally Posted by claytonhundt View Post
    Ibogaine helped me resolve a heroin habit.
    Too bad the FDA won't allow it to be used here in the US.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    We can't have anything nice in America!

pictures of those krokodil people are just incredible. and a life expectancy of a year? sign me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    We can't have anything nice in America!
    Yeah I agree with you. I used this Ibogaine treatment clinic.

Ibogaine saved my life.

Thread Information