Thread: Nicholas Lemke (23) died from suicide

Nicholas Lemke (23) died from suicide

Lemke, Nicholas Passed away unexpectedly on November 10, 2011, at the age of 23. Loving son of Tom and Terri Lemke. Special brother of Ami Etheridge ( Royce Bartz ), Amanda (Bryan Mueller) Benjamin (Sierra Tart). Love of his life Ashley Huck. Uncle of Brooklynn and Madyson Jensen, Eyan Bartz. Grandson of Marion and the late Orville Lemke, Tom and Carol Etheridge, Susan Nelson and Suzan Etheridge. Nicholas is further survived by 22 aunts and uncles, many cousins and special friends. Visitation at the Funeral Home Sunday, November 13, 2011, from 2:00-5:00 PM. Prayer services at 5:00 PM. Private interment. In lieu of flowers, memorials to the family are appreciated. In an act of kindness, Nicholas donated his organs and bones so that others may live.
    source: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jso...&pid=154567402
    Nicholas Lemke: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1760708620

I know this is old but I found this comment on his FB, so it's gotta be suicide:

I fuckimg hate how I just can't call yyou any more amd I have to deal with this shit by myself I'm sorry I'm still mad thay you did it
    and:

RIP Nicholas Lemke

From Surviving to Thriving Support Group for Suicide Loss
    September 10, 2013 ?

Today's world suicide day. Remember to light a candle in honor of your loved one. Also if you'd like to share their name or is something special about them please do.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Doesn't matter whether it's old or not, thank you for giving us an update!

Thread Information