Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kelli O'Laughlin (14) was stabbed by a burglar who then taunted her mother by text about his crime

I always love old post from the older members. Especially when they are talking about the case being 80 years before it's solved..... and you look at the last post and it was dated 3 or 4 years ago.

Wilson is an asshole. He should have been bought to justice 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    I saw that in a movie or on a TV show once.
    Do you remember the Quincy M.E Tourette's episode?

If I was a juror, there's no way I'd be able to keep a pokerface while listening to this lawyer suggest she stabbed herself
    Team Leyash

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Fuck.That.Lawyer
    Yeah. I had the same thought. Saying she stabbed herself to get this guy off? What the actual fuck? Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I know the defense attorney is just doing his job ... but DAYUM, dude.

http://hinsdale.suntimes.com/2014/09...isses-suicide/

Medical examiner dismisses suicide theory in O'Laughlin murder trial

(Sept. 11, 2014) The chief medical examiner for Cook County says Kelli O'Laughlin died from multiple stab wounds, but it was a stab to the heart that caused her death.

Dr. Stephen Cina said Kelli was stabbed eight times on the back of her neck, her lower back, a finger and her chest. Some cuts were shallow, but the wound to her chest was deep enough to puncture the heart and cut the aorta.

"With that wound to the heart, I would say death would occur in three, four, five minutes," Cina said. In addition to the stab wounds, there were other scrapes and scratches on Kelli?s body.

Cina did not do the autopsy himself. The doctor who did the autopsy in October 2011 no longer works for the medical examiner's office, so Cina testified in her place for the trial of John Wilson Jr.

Cina testified based on the other doctor?s report and photographs taken during the autopsy.

Wilson's attorney John Paul Carroll asked Cina if a person who was stabbed through the heart like that could continue to struggle.

It was possible, Cina said, "but they would weaken very rapidly."

A flap of skin was cut on Kelli's right index finger, which Cina identified as a cut she likely received trying to defend herself.

Cina dismissed a contention from one of Wilson's attorneys that Kelli killed herself.

"No, this was not a suicide," Cina said.

But that did not prevent Carroll from holding a ruler and demonstrating how with it, he could touch the back of his own neck and his lower back, two spots where Kelli was stabbed.

Prosecutors believe the murderer used one of the O'Laughlins' kitchen knives, with an 8-inch blade. The bloody knife was left in the O'Laughlin home.

Cina said that knife could have caused all the wounds on Kelli's body, although a smaller knife in addition to the longer knife could have been used, too.

Including the handle, the knife is 13 inches long, Carroll said. So he produced his own 12-inch ruler to approximate the length of the knife.

Wilson's attorneys have brought attention to the fact that no one who saw Wilson the night of the murder saw blood on his clothes.

Cina's testimony seemed to offer an explanation of how that could happen. The wound to the heart caused "massive, massive internal bleeding," Cina said. About two quarts of Kelli?s blood were found in her chest around her lungs.

About half the blood from Kelli's body was sitting in her chest, Cina said. The tissue around the wound could collapse down, preventing the blood from shooting out, he said.

"Just because the heart is punctured, you wouldn't necessarily have blood spurting out the body, the way it's shown in movies," Cina said.

Photographs of the clothes Kelli had on when she was stabbed were shown in court. There were cut marks and blood stains on a reddish-orange T-shirt and along the sides of a white T-shirt, but neither were soaked with blood.

As Kelli was found lying on her stomach, Cina said, he would have expected it to be more blood-soaked.

Still, Carroll asked Cina if someone was close enough to stab a person eight times, wouldn't you expect they would have some blood on them?

Cina said he would expect there to be transfer of blood, "at least on the hands and possibly the forearms" of the attacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

John Wilson, Jr., was sentenced to 160 years in prison for murdering 14-year-old Kelli O’Laughlin at her home in Indian Head Park in 2011.

He received 100 years for first degree murder, 30 years for armed robbery and 30 years for home invasion.

Kelli walked in on Wilson as he burglarized her home. He stabbed her to death.

Police tracked Wilson with the signal from Kelli’s stolen cell phone.

Kelli’s mother was the last person to testify at Friday’s sentencing hearing, and she asked the judge to give Wilson life behind bars.http://wgntv.com/2014/10/10/john-wil...ughlin-murder/

--------

If anybody deserves death- this guy does.

In court Friday, Wilson sat stone-faced and even pretended to be asleep during the hearing, except to taunt the victim's mother after she delivered her impact statement, ABC 7 Chicago reported.
    'We was in a relationship, Bren. What happened? Are you serious?' he said with a grin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Fq2AYoAZ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-11-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    John Wilson, Jr., was sentenced to 160 years in prison for murdering 14-year-old Kelli O’Laughlin at her home in Indian Head Park in 2011.

He received 100 years for first degree murder, 30 years for armed robbery and 30 years for home invasion.

Kelli’s mother was the last person to testify at Friday’s sentencing hearing, and she asked the judge to give Wilson life behind bars.http://wgntv.com/2014/10/10/john-wil...ughlin-murder/

--------

I'm not for the death penalty, but he deserves a good ass whipping. If he were my relative, I would curse his ass out. However, I'm sure they've stopped talking to him by now.

In sure a good cussin' would make this right.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    In sure a good cussin' would make this right.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

--------

Wait, he said to the mom that they were in a relationship? What?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, he said to the mom that they were in a relationship? What?
    Obviously this guy gets his rocks off by harassing the Mom. Sick fuck.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information