Thread: Nieko A. Lisi - missing since September 30, 2011

Nieko A. Lisi - missing since September 30, 2011

I didn't see any thread on this one. Such a werid story...

http://coudynews.com/news/teen-remai...m-is-now-dead/

Missing FB: http://www.facebook.com/groups/235131836543343/

$2,500 cash reward offered for information leading to whereabouts of missing teen

Nieko A. Lisi, Missing since September 30, 2011
    An 18-year-old Addison, NY teenager has been missing since September 30, 2011, and the last person to see him, possibly the only person with knowledge of his whereabouts, is now dead, according to authorities and family members.

Below is a timeline and further information involving the disappearance of Nieko A. Lisi. A $2,500 cash reward is being offered for information leading to his whereabouts.

TIMELINE?

1..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie are seen on a security camera in Kanona NY. Nieko?s face WAS NOT clearly visible.

2..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie were seen in Rochester on a security camera at Wegmans at 4 am. Nieko?s face WAS CLEARLY visible on camera.

3..(9/30/11) Nieko was last physically seen by his uncle with Robert Knight (Robbie) around 2 pm. Nieko told his uncle they were going to Buffalo to hang with friends. They were in a truck that Robbie said was his grandfathers. Robbie was driving the truck. Robbie?s Grandfather does not own a truck.

4..(10/1/11) Robbie arrived in Michigan sometime between 6 am and 10 am according to his girlfriend. His DAD said he found him sleeping at 11 am when he came home from work. Nobody in Robbie?s family seen Nieko. Robbie told his family that Nieko dropped him off.

5..(10/1/11) Robbie told his family that Nieko stole his phone. He was on his Grandfather?s cell plan and they turned service off to that phone.

6..(10/1/11) Nieko?s Grandmother called his phone sometime in the mid-afternoon (believed to be around 5 pm). He said he couldn?t talk and would call her back. He never did.

7..(10/3/11) Nieko?s mom received his license in the mail. It was found in the street in front of the Hornell post office and mailed from Hornell on 10/1/11.

8..(10/5/11) Robbie was questioned by Michigan police about Nieko?s disappearance. Robbie was taken from the police station to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

9..(10/9/11) Robbie was released from the hospital.

10..(10/10/11) Robbie passed away at his parents home sometime after 8 pm.

SUMMARY..

Nieko and Robbie traveled to Rochester and returned to the area. NIEKO WAS LAST SEEN BY HIS UNCLE IN ADDISON, NY. NOBODY can verify that Nieko was with Robbie when he arrived at his parent?s house in Michigan as Robbie?s family states they never saw Nieko.

Timeline was created from information provided by the family and the NYSP BCI unit.

NOW OFFERING A $2500 REWARD for information leading to the whereabouts of Nieko A. Lisi (18 yrs old) from Addison,NY; last seen September 30th, 2011 by his family. Please call:
    (607) 698-4201
    (607) 661-0553
    (607) 359-2309
    (607) 458-5370
    (607) 962-4604 NY State Police
    You can remain ANONYMOUS. Anyone with this information please come forward and give Nieko?s family the answers that they need.

Robert "Robbie" Knight - Died 10/10/11

This is connected to this case I posted in Missing persons. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...tember-30-2011

Robert Knight is now dead.

His FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1641220552

Some Info

8..(10/5/11) Robbie was questioned by Michigan police about Nieko?s disappearance. Robbie was taken from the police station to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

Some of his last posts:

October 10 at 3:47pm
    Robert Knight
    can someone send me some loveee, i just got out the hospital im at a low place but im getting better, i need someone to show me some lovee

October 3 at 11:52am
    Robert Knight
    boredd in ob. hit me up. some niggaz is plain trifff

September 23 at 5:44pm
    Robert Knight
    someone come thru and killl me. i need somethingg to live forrr

He overdosed on pain medicine.

This is a weird one. Last person seen with a missing person, questioned by police, taken to mental hospital, discharged and o ded on cough meds that night. Also, his gf is pregnant.
    Last edited by irishkat; 11-11-2011 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    He overdosed on pain medicine.

This is a weird one. Last person seen with a missing person, questioned by police, taken to mental hospital, discharged and o ded on cough meds that night. Also, his gf is pregnant.
    These are not the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    These are not the same thing.

Looks like cough meds. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Did I miss how the uncle died?

Article anyone?

This appears to be where merdeath got her info - wonder why she didn't post a link. Anyhoo, here it is:

Teen Remains Missing; Last Known Person to See Him is now Dead

Nov 09, 2011

$2,500 cash reward offered for information leading to whereabouts of missing teen

Nieko A. Lisi, Missing since September 30, 2011

An 18-year-old Addison, NY teenager has been missing since September 30, 2011, and the last person to see him, possibly the only person with knowledge of his whereabouts, is now dead, according to authorities and family members.

Below is a timeline and further information involving the disappearance of Nieko A. Lisi. A $2,500 cash reward is being offered for information leading to his whereabouts.

TIMELINE?
    1..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie are seen on a security camera in Kanona NY. Nieko?s face WAS NOT clearly visible.

2..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie were seen in Rochester on a security camera at Wegmans at 4 am. Nieko?s face WAS CLEARLY visible on camera.

3..(9/30/11) Nieko was last physically seen by his uncle with Robert Knight (Robbie) around 2 pm. Nieko told his uncle they were going to Buffalo to hang with friends. They were in a truck that Robbie said was his grandfathers. Robbie was driving the truck. Robbie?s Grandfather does not own a truck.

4..(10/1/11) Robbie arrived in Michigan sometime between 6 am and 10 am according to his girlfriend. His DAD said he found him sleeping at 11 am when he came home from work. Nobody in Robbie?s family seen Nieko. Robbie told his family that Nieko dropped him off.

5..(10/1/11) Robbie told his family that Nieko stole his phone. He was on his Grandfather?s cell plan and they turned service off to that phone.

6..(10/1/11) Nieko?s Grandmother called his phone sometime in the mid-afternoon (believed to be around 5 pm). He said he couldn?t talk and would call her back. He never did.

7..(10/3/11) Nieko?s mom received his license in the mail. It was found in the street in front of the Hornell post office and mailed from Hornell on 10/1/11.

SUMMARY..
    Nieko and Robbie traveled to Rochester and returned to the area. NIEKO WAS LAST SEEN BY HIS UNCLE IN ADDISON, NY. NOBODY can verify that Nieko was with Robbie when he arrived at his parent?s house in Michigan as Robbie?s family states they never saw Nieko.

Timeline was created from information provided by the family and the NYSP BCI unit.

• NOW OFFERING A $2500 REWARD for information leading to the whereabouts of Nieko A. Lisi (18 yrs old) from Addison,NY; last seen September 30th, 2011 by his family. Please call:

• (607) 698-4201
    • (607) 661-0553
    • (607) 359-2309
    • (607) 458-5370
    • (607) 962-4604 NY State Police

• You can remain ANONYMOUS. Anyone with this information please come forward and give Nieko?s family the answers that they need.
    http://coudynews.com/news/teen-remai...m-is-now-dead/
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    Did I miss how the uncle died?
    I kind of think this story would be easier to follow, if the two stories were merged. From comments on his facebook, it appears he purposely OD'd on cough & cold meds, the day he got out of the hospital (I'm assuming where they were holding him for the psych eval).

I just don't get this story at all. Seems the kid (Robbie) did some drugs and had a couple thuggish looking friends, but he seemed to be well liked and stuff. Didn't really seem like a gun running/drug dealing type. That's just judging somebody by their facebook though lol. <-- That's one of the rumors going around. I guess the grandparents are going around telling everybody a different story than the O.D. as well. What a mess.
    Lurker checking in.

Could past criminal incidents have something to do with this...

http://www.eveningtribune.com/news/x...-abuse-charges

"Hornell, N.Y. ?

Four arrests were made after a weeklong investigation of alleged rapes in Hornell.

Ryan J. Quaranto, 26, of 44 Crosby Street was charged with first-degree rape, a Class B felony.
    Brandon M. Carney, 18, of 393 South Division St. was charged with second-degree rape, a Class D felony, and endangering the welfare of a child.

Brendan M. Eveland, 17, of 32 Armory Place, was charged with second-degree sexual abuse, a Class A misdemeanor, and endangering the welfare of a child.

Nicko A. Lisi, 18, of 3384 Jackson Hill Road, Jasper was charged with second-degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police say the victim or victims knew their attackers and the incidents happened in Hornell.
    The four men charged were held at the Hornell police barracks and will appear in Hornell court Thursday for arraignment.

The investigation is now closed."

They mispelled his name in the publication, but it's the same address..
    Maybe someone was out for revenge?

that news article on the arrests was made on 8/18/11, just FYI since it was posted in justagirlk's post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1261108.html

Nieko Lisi Missing: Parents Plead For Help To Find Missing N.Y. Teen

Four months after an 18-year-old New York man disappeared while traveling with a friend -- a friend who later turned up dead -- his family continues to desperately try to raise awareness about the case.

There are no suspects, no motive and few leads to follow in the disappearance of Nieko Lisi.

"It's like he just vanished off the face of the Earth," Lisi's aunt, Rachael Davis, told The Huffington Post.

Not only are Lisi's whereabouts a mystery, Davis said national media has ignored repeated requests by the family to cover her nephew's case.

"We have not had any luck [getting national coverage]," Davis said. "You never hear anything in the news about [missing] males."

Lisi lives in Jasper, N.Y., about 40 miles from Elmira. The college town is where Jessica "Jessie" Ronhock, a 21-year-old nursing student, disappeared in January.

According to Davis, Lisi was en route to Buffalo when he disappeared. He was last seen around 2 p.m. Sept. 30, when he and a friend, Robert Knight, 20, stopped at Lisi's uncle's home in Addison, N.Y.

"Nieko told my brother they were going to Buffalo to see some friends and possibly go camping," Davis said. "They were in a truck that Knight said he borrowed from his grandfather. We later found out his grandfather does not own a truck."

Knight was from Romulus, Mich., but his grandparents lived in Jasper.

The following day, Lisi's grandmother called him on his cellphone. He answered, but said he was unable to talk and would call her back. He never did.

What happened to the teenager next remains a mystery.

Knight arrived at his parents' home in Michigan on the morning of Oct. 1. He allegedly told family members Lisi had dropped him off, but no one physically saw Lisi, police said.

On Oct. 3, Lisi's mother received an envelope in the mail containing her son's driver's license.

"Someone had found it on a street in Hornell, N.Y.," Davis said. "They found it on Oct. 1 and mailed it to my sister's house."

Lisi lived with his mother, Davis' sister. The location where the license was found is about 15 minutes from their home, Davis said.

When Lisi's mother received his license in the mail, she grew even more concerned. She was already worried because she had not heard from her son for a couple of days, something Davis said was "out of character."

"If he even spent the night at a friend's house he called and checked in," she said. "None of his friends had heard from him either."

Davis said her nephew's Facebook page also mysteriously disappeared.

"We went to check it and it had been shut down," she said. "Police are on that, getting a subpoena to find out what happened."

Lisi's family reported him missing and on Oct. 5, Michigan police went to talk to Knight about his friend's whereabouts.

According to WETM-TV , Knight "suffered some sort of ailment" during police questioning and was hospitalized. Knight was released from the hospital on Oct. 9. The next day, the following message was posted to his Facebook profile at 3:47 p.m.:

"Can someone send me some loveee, i just got out the hospital im at a low place but im getting better, i need someone to show me some lovee," the unedited message reads .

Sometime after 8 p.m. Knight was found dead in his parents' home.

"It was not ruled a homicide," Davis said. "We were told it was a drug overdose."

Knight's girlfriend, the mother of his unborn child, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Huffington Post .

New York State Police Investigator Marci Trimble, the lead detective on Lisi's case, declined to talk about Knight's death.

"I'm not comfortable with this over the phone," Trimble told HuffPost. "That's a whole separate investigation."

Trimble was also unclear when asked if she suspected foul play.

"Foul play? I don't know. I don't know where Nieko is," she said.

Trimble said there has been an unconfirmed sighting of Lisi in Tennessee, a state he lived in for a short time in 2009, but Davis said she is skeptical about the sighting.

Meanwhile, Lisi's friends and family members have created a Facebook campaign to help locate him. They are encouraging members to share information and pass out downloadable fliers. So far, nearly 1,500 people have joined the "Search for Nieko Lisi " group.

"We have distributed thousands of posters," Davis said. "We would like to search but the problem is we don't know where to search. Do we search here, in Buffalo, Michigan or Tennessee? The U.S. is a big place. Where do we start looking?"

Lisi is described as a white male, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo of Chinese writing on the back of his right arm, a large angel on his right side and a large woman with a devil's tail on his left side. He was last seen wearing jeans, a T-shirt and a silver cross necklace.

This case still intrigues me...I made an alert on google for his name.

Listening to the unfound podcast now about Neiko and he also says Robert overdosed.

I am going to merge this one with the Nieko Lisi thread. There is some shady stuff going on.

- Robert was the last known person to be seen with Nieko before he disappeared (2011)
    - Robert intentionally overdosed ten days after Nieko disappeared.
    - Christopher Knight (Robert's brother) died in the past few weeks (2018).

There is one other person related to the case who has died , according to the Unfound podcast. They didn't name him but gave his initial as J. I am off to google.

Isn't it possible he disappeared on his own because he was charged with rape?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information