Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-month old baby Lisa Irwin missing since 3 October 2011

Authorities are looking into two new leads today in the case of a missing 10-month-old Missouri baby.

Lisa Irwin has been missing from her Kansas City home since Monday night.

On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage. However, police said they still have no suspects.

Investigators are also looking into reports from the west coast, where a couple was seen with a small child fitting Lisa's description, relative Mike Lerette told ABC affiliate KMBC-TV.

"They're pursuing surveillance tape on a couple with the baby in California," said Lerette.

FBI Special agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said the first of those leads is a more feasible possibility than the second from California.

"I can tell you based on experience of working high profile abductions that you get leads from literally all over the world. Is that possible? Of course it's possible. Is it likely? I don't think so," Garrett said. "I think this situation is probably going to stay within the Kansas City area."

Earlier on Friday, the FBI and police searched through a landfill for a second time, but found nothing.......
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14695496

I can't say that if I was innocent and the police were badgering me if I would not walk out after hours and hours of questioning. I also can't say that if I slept through someone coming into my home, that I would not feel guilty about my baby being kidnapped. I would feel guilty because I didn't wake up and save her. A polygraph can't define what type of guilt your are feeling - just your physical reaction to the question itself.

Wonder if the neighbor sold baby Lisa for drug money?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I can't say that if I was innocent and the police were badgering me if I would not walk out after hours and hours of questioning. I also can't say that if I slept through someone coming into my home, that I would not feel guilty about my baby being kidnapped. I would feel guilty because I didn't wake up and save her. A polygraph can't define what type of guilt your are feeling - just your physical reaction to the question itself.

Wonder if the neighbor sold baby Lisa for drug money?
    I would definitely want the questioning to stop and want to leave. In my head I would know I didn't do it and I couldn't do a damn thing sitting there being badgered. I would want to be out and actively being doing something useful looking for my baby.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBelly View Post
    I would definitely want the questioning to stop and want to leave. In my head I would know I didn't do it and I couldn't do a damn thing sitting there being badgered. I would want to be out and actively being doing something useful looking for my baby.
    This too!! I would just feel so damn helpless...
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

This too!! I would just feel so damn helpless...
    It would be a completely helpless feeling. You would have no idea how or where to even begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    It would be a completely helpless feeling. You would have no idea how or where to even begin.
    It makes me almost physically ill to even contemplate this scenario in my life... Ugh. I hope they find the baby soon.

I think this might be the case, although I hope it isn't.

From http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20117737.shtml

"Sometimes what happens when the parent was involved, the death wasn't intentional but involved a kind of serious negligence," he said. "The responsible parent is so ashamed and maybe ashamed toward the spouse that they decide to dispose of the body and then report it as a missing child."

But Allen cautioned against jumping to conclusions, despite the long odds against a stranger abduction.

"Once the spotlight focuses on parental wrongdoing, the public perception is this is a murder. The focus goes away from the little girl and goes to the parent," he said. "That's why in these situations, police are doing exactly what they should do, pursuing every lead ... If Lisa is out there, we need to do whatever we can to find her."

I dunno if the dad had anything to do with it, though I do find it strange that he would work such an odd shift and yet leave his cellphone home. I know not everyone has their cellphone glued to their ear, but still.

Maybe I just have Casey Anthony on the brain, but it's possible that this mother may have inadvertently caused the death of her daughter and then panicked thinking about the hellacious nature of and public reaction the Anthony case, not to mention the idea that if she was found to be grossly negligent she might lose her other children. I think this is a mother who truly loves her children in a way that Casey Anthony did not, and if she contributed to the death of her baby it was not by maliciousness (chloroform, suffocation, etc.) but by failing to prevent whatever it was that killed Lisa. Anything can happen to a baby in the blink of the eye, even in a crib.

If that's the case, she must be beside herself with both grief AND guilt and that has to make the whole ordeal infinitely more painful.

I hope everyone finds peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What she said.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I read today that a neighborhood teenager is being questioned......I can't find the article and was going to ask earlier but forgot.

Neighborhood teenagers HATE babies, why would they steal one? There's no drug dealer who accepts babies for trade.

When my daughter was 3, unknown to her father and I she had fallen asleep, curled up in a small round laundry basket with a sheet over her. We had lived in a large apartment complex at the time and within minutes many people were looking for her. My reaction was full panic mode and I refused to talk to 911 on the phone because in my mind I would have to acknowledge that she had been kidnapped. I could not accept that and tried to make her materialize in front of me with my will power alone. I had really lost it.

I wonder how I would have been perceived if she had really been missing?

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    When my daughter was 3, unknown to her father and I she had fallen asleep, curled up in a small round laundry basket with a sheet over her. We had lived in a large apartment complex at the time and within minutes many people were looking for her. My reaction was full panic mode and I refused to talk to 911 on the phone because in my mind I would have to acknowledge that she had been kidnapped. I could not accept that and tried to make her materialize in front of me with my will power alone. I had really lost it.

I wonder how I would have been perceived if she had really been missing?
    Honestly, for me, it's not the lawyering up that I find weird when parents do that. When it comes to the crime scene with Jon Benet Ramsey, it was how the family CLEANED IT UP before the police got there. And then how the note was forged. And, you know, the whole part where they were creeply exploiting their daughter in pageants.

Found it. I havent heard anything more about it.

On Friday, investigators questioned a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor apparently was at the home the day Lisa vanished and knew the access code to the family's garage.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14695496

I posted it at the top of this page.
    You have me on ignore WTBB

Im sorry. Im not ignoring you, Im just totally retarded sometimes and don't read when I should is all.

I noticed she was ignoring you, HG.
    Last edited by deeply shaded; 10-09-2011 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Shuddup.

no real update, just that detectives are reenacting how the abductors may have entered the house

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -A Northland street was packed Sunday evening as a community came together to pray for baby Lisa's safe return.
    Dozens of friends, family and neighbors gathered, all wanting answers to the heartbreaking mystery and closure for the Irwin family.
    "It shows that people care. I just want them to know that we care and what is best for everybody," said neighbor Vicki Nichols.
    It has now been seven days since 10-month-old Lisa Irwin was last seen asleep in her crib.
    And police said they still have very few clues on where the baby might be located.
    CLICK HERE FOR SPECIAL TEAM COVERAGE OF THE SEARCH FOR BABY LISA.
    Investigators spent another day on Sunday searching for clues.
    Kansas City, MO police arrived at baby Lisa's home mid-day Sunday.
    Detectives reenacted the reported abduction by going into the baby's window where the alleged kidnapper entered late Monday into Tuesday before taking the 10-month-old baby.
    Investigators recorded all their more than half-a-dozen attempts.
    At the same time, police were called to Edwardsville, KS, on a tip.
    Detectives searched the wooded area where it went into the Kansas River.
    Police said they received information that it is where baby Lisa's father had a job recently; they left empty handed.
    "It is a long amount of time, considering it is a baby abduction...so you talk about a 24 hour rule as being crucial amount of time you can throw that out," said Jeff Lanza, former FBI agent.
    Lanza is following the baby Lisa case.
    He said after a week, police probably have all they need at the family's home.
    "They probably have covered every possible piece of evidence that they originally recovered at the scene, but sometimes you go over things again and find something else...you talk to people again, and they mention things they had not mentioned before," said Lanza.
    What has surprised him about the investigation was a police news conference on Thursday night.
    "What was unusual to me was that the police came out and said that the family was not cooperating. That was an unusual step in an investigation ...from their standpoint," said Lanza.
    As Day 7 arrived, more than 250 tips later, there still is no sign of baby Lisa, but the former agent said hope should not fade.
    "You have got to keep hope alive. Even though time passes, things can happen at the flip of a switch and all of a sudden you have a case solved," said Lanza.
    Police say the family is now cooperating.
    CLICK HERE FOR SPECIAL TEAM COVERAGE OF THE SEARCH FOR BABY LISA.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15655082/...-for-baby-lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This one reminds me of the Sabrina Aisenberg case
    I hope they find Lisa unharmed and alive.

This one reminds me of the Sabrina Aisenberg case
    I hope they find Lisa unharmed and alive.
    this reminds me of baby katharine we had a thread on her it got lost in the crash.

Baby Lisa's mother is 'still married to another man despite claims she is engaged to father of missing child'

The mother of missing Lisa Irwin is still married to another man, despite claiming she is engaged to the father of the 10-month old baby, it has been revealed.

Kansas City parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have talked about their engagement and wedding plans in interviews since their baby disappeared in Missouri on Monday.

But now the family of the father of her six-year-old son Michael have claimed that she is still married to their son.

Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say.

The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army, said that their daughter-in-law was a good person who they do not think would be capable of harming a child.

The couple met at high school and got married shortly after she fell pregnant with their son.

Bradley and her current partner Jeremy Irwin have been trying to take themselves out of the media spotlight after they came under increasing suspicion in the disappearance of their daughter.

The couple claim that Lisa Irwin was abducted from her crib after Bradley put her to bed at 10:30pm on Monday.

They reported her missing on Tuesday and began television interviews appealing for her return the next day.

But on Thursday police said that they had stopped co-operating with the investigation.

This weekend they started meeting with officers again and said they had just needed a break from incessant police questioning.

Family spokesman Mike Lerette said that they will be giving fewer interviews now because they want full attention on finding their daughter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rried-man.html

Clay Co. subpoenas NBC Action News footage in Irwin case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.

Former-Johnson County Prosecutor Paul Morrison said the police are doing their best to be thorough.

?They probably may or might not have a suspect or could be looking for all that tape, all that footage that TV stations took to see whether or not someone is giving a consistent story,? Morrison said. ?They could see whether or not their suspect might have been interviewed or might be in any of that footage, they might be looking at footage around the house or vigils.?

Baby Lisa went missing a week ago from her crib sometime between the hours of 10:30 p.m. last Monday and 4 a.m. Tuesday morning.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1aQfWlWgH

No sign of Lisa Irwin 7 days into search
    Neighbor says he was questioned about man

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police have not released any information about a potential suspect in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, but a neighbor, who did not want to appear on camera, said investigators have questioned him about a man who has been seen riding his bike in the neighborhood.

The neighbor said authorities brought a picture of a man to his door and asked him if he had seen him.

He told police that he had seen the man, who he described as in his 20s, riding a bike and carrying a backpack.

The neighbor, who has lived in the neighborhood for 40 years and says he knows all of its residents, said he is sure the man does not live close by and was suspicious of the man even before Lisa disappeared.

Another neighbor, Norval Nichols saw the man who he described as an out-of-work handyman three times during the month of September. He said he saw the man first at a park, then twice on the block.

During the first encounter with the man at the park three weeks ago, he spoke with Nichols. "He said, 'do you know any place I could move in with or live with somebody?. I said, 'no,'" Nichols said.

Nichols said the man pulled out a large knife and started peeling an orange.

"I didn't really like him, so I got up back to my truck," Nichols said.

This past weekend Nichols was questioned by police.

Police have said they are continuing to look into every lead, but have not commented on the man and say they have no suspects or significant updates to provide in the case.

Hundreds of investigators with the Kansas City Police Department and FBI have followed hundreds of leads, but seven days into a search that started Tuesday, Oct 4, when Lisa was reported missing when her father returned home from work, there has been no sign of the girl.

Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, said the front door was unlocked, lights were on in the home and a front window appeared damaged when he got home and realized his daughter was missing.

Investigators were back at her Lister Avenue home over the weekend, recreating the alleged abduction scene , trying to crawl through a window that has been called a possible way someone could have gotten in the house.

They went through the house videotaping what they saw.

Meanwhile across the state line, Lisa's aunt tried to get the attention of race fans from across the country, in town at the Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kan., selling t-shirts and handing out missing posters.

Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, again declined to talk to our reporters this weekend, but did grant a network interview where they say the baby monitor is always on .

They also talked about finding the computer room window damaged that is being investigated as a possible point of entry into their house.

Police say while the active search for Lisa has ceased, investigators continue to follow leads into her disappearance.

If you think you might have any information about Lisa's disappearance or her current whereabouts, you are urged to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...ys-into-search

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/10/baby-lisa-deborah-bradley-arrest-imminent.html

A Missouri woman whose 10-month-old daughter went missing a week ago says she believes she's about to be arrested by Kansas City police, possibly as early as today, in the case. Police, however, deny plans to arrest the woman.

It's the latest public twist in what's known as the "Baby Lisa" case.

Kansas City police say they have hit one roadblock after another in their bid to find the blond 10-month-old who was reportedly last seen Oct. 3, when her mother, Deborah Bradley, tucked her in for the night. The baby's father, Jeremy Irwin, returned home from a night shift about 3:30 a.m. the next morning, and that's when the couple discovered the baby was missing, they told police.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

this case is started to get crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information