Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-month old baby Lisa Irwin missing since 3 October 2011

Good Morning America seems to have taken down their video
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    No way these parents just did some evil shit to the kid. White babies are worth too much money. Either it was stolen, or they sold it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    My opinion too.

transcript from today's show

parents, deborah bailey and jeremy irwin, are with us now. good morning to both of you.

good morning.

good morning.

i have to say that unfortunately i have covered way too many of these cases over the years of missing children , abducted children , children who have gone missing for one reason or another and i have rarely seen the police come out and make a statement like the one they made yesterday, saying the parents have stopped cooperating, without having a reason to do so. so why do you think they've made this statement?

we were at the station yesterday, being interviewed again, and i just had reached my, i just had reached my boiling point and i asked them, i said, guys, i can't do this anymore today. i need a break. i can't answer any more questions. then we asked to leave, and then the next thing we knew, it was the press conference yesterday evening, so it was --

well talk to --

completely --

let's back up an hour. how would you describe the demeanor of the police prior to you reaching your breaking point and boiling point, was it an aggressive questioning? was there cooperation prior to that point? how were they treating you? how were you responding to them?

yesterday, the gentleman that was interviewing me was very nice and once i expressed to him several times that i wanted to leave, he went ahead and let me go. the other day it was a little bit different story, but just, we just want to make sure that we tell everybody that we're, you know, we're still cooperating, we're still talking to the police. we're doing everything we can to try to find lisa and bring her back home.

debby --

our number one focus is her above all else no matter what it's her.

what was your experience with the police? what kind of questions were they asking you and what was the level of aggressiveness of those questions?

they, the same thing, with jeremy , they were really nice yesterday, and but it wasn't like that the first time, and we understand that, we don't have any hard feelings. we're not mad. we know that this is what they have to do, so we totally understand.

do you feel that in some ways by making this statement publicly, calling you out in some ways publicly, they are trying to pit one of you against the other?

possibly. it doesn't -- we don't care. we don't care what anybody says or thinks or, we don't care what they think. i mean, our concern is to find lisa . to find our lisa and bring her home, because that's what we want, and i don't care what we have to go tlou ghrough to get it.

a couple other direct questions. have both of you taken lie detector tests, polygraphs, as part of this investigation.

i have. i volunteered.

what were the results of that?

i have not.

they said that i failed, and i continued to say that's not possible. because i don't know where she's at. i did not do this, and --

did they say specifically what question you may failed on?

i don't remember which one it was, but they just kept saying i failed, i failed and i said that's not possible, and i mean, what do you say when someone tells you that and you know you didn't do anything.

jeremy you have not taken a polygraph?

what could i say?

no. i have not.

have you been asked to? would you be willing to?

i have not been asked to. i'd be willing to do whatever it takes to bring my daughter, lisa , home, where she belongs, if that's what it takes, that's what we can do. but we're still looking for her.

let me ask you one blunt question, jeremy , when you look at debby , do you have any suspicions there's anything she's not telling you relating to the disappearance of lisa ?

none whatsoever. none whatsoever. we've been asked that millions of times, and there's no doubt in my mind that she had anything -- there's no way she could have had anything at all.

and debby , the same question for you on jeremy , do you have any doubt in your mind that he hasn't told you something?

no. he's a good father, and he's good to me, and he loves her, and everybody loves her, but, no. there's no way. we don't know, which is why we need everybody to continue to look for her, and help us in any way that they can, and because she's, we want her home. we can't do this alone. we need everybody's help. and we appreciate everything that the police department has done. we appreciate everything that everybody has done. this is not, we are not angry. we are not -- we, we just want our daughter home. that is the only thing that we care about. i don't care what is said. that's all we want done, and we want to thank everybody who has helped us so far, and the fbi, the kansas city police department , all of the search and rescue , the center for missing children . there's been some amazing people that have just come out of nowhere and put time in looking for her.

right.

we are extremely grateful, and we just ask that everybody please continue to look for her, and pray for her safe return.

i just want to say in closing that i know it's a difficult time and as a parent i apologize for having to ask some of the questions that we ask, but as you know, that's part of a situation when a child goes missing, and we hope the best for lisa 's speedy return. deborah and jeremy , thank you very much.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/448139.../#.To8ssd6Im0t

http://www.facebook.com/find.lisa

i remember this one little girl that went missing the police told her parents that they both failed the polygraphs test, a month later their daughter was found her next door neighbor took her and murdered her.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Well if she failed a polygraph then she shouldnt be suprised at that line of questioning
    Cops lie to people telling them they failed polys all the time.

No way these parents just did some evil shit to the kid. White babies are worth too much money. Either it was stolen, or they sold it.
    You need new material. This shit is old and worn.
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I don't want to believe that parents could harm their children, but the fact remains that they do. They have and they will again.

My question is, does she leave her house like that all the time? Lights on, windows open? The other child saw nothing? Could it have been a neighbor? Someone's answers are not matching up to something and I am sure that is why they are suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I don't want to believe that parents could harm their children, but the fact remains that they do. They have and they will again.

My question is, does she leave her house like that all the time? Lights on, windows open? The other child saw nothing? Could it have been a neighbor? Someone's answers are not matching up to something and I am sure that is why they are suspect.
    Exactly. And dont forget that all their 3 cell phones were missing/stolen.
    With the details that weird they cant be suprised the cops dont buy it

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    You need new material. This shit is old and worn.
    I know! I mentioned race!

I'm not saying they weren't involved, but there have been other cases of children stolen from their beds at night when other children were present. I can't remember if Elizabeth Smart's sister saw the guy? And The Klass girl was having a sleepover with other girls there, wasn't she?

I have windows open in my house. I sleep with the door closed a lot of times and wouldn't hear people turning on lights in the rest of the house. If I leave a light on for someone else who isn't home yet or whatever, they never turn it off. I've gotten up in the night and found lights on all over the house.

Did they have to search for the cell phones or were they all together on the kitchen table or a table by the door or something.

Like I said, I'm not saying they didn't do it, and while you can make anything sound suspicious, you can also make it sound not so suspicious. None of this proves anything to me.

The cell phone thing is really odd. What would they gain by getting rid of them? All the records are still available.

Geez, I don't know what to think! Whatever show I was just watching (yes, I already forgot, lol) showed Debby crying ... then showed Susan Smith crying ... then showed Scott Pedersen crying, to compare how we can't believe her simply because she's good at showing emotion. However, I don't care what the lie detector test says, because I too have heard from cop friends that they do indeed sometimes tell people they failed when they didn't as a tactic to get a confession. Not to mention there is a reason they are inadmissible in court, because they are not scientifically reliable... so all that leaves me with is a big, fat, f'ing 'I don't know!' Damn it!

Regardless of whether it was the parents or not though, I really hope this little cutie is safe and healthy!..... OH, and alive!!

Scott Peterson cried?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Scott Peterson cried?
    He sniffled a little.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    He sniffled a little.
    When they made him go to the vigil?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    When they made him go to the vigil?
    Yeah, and a little when he talked to Diane Sawyer.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

FBI begins searching landfill in hunt for missing baby Lisa as mother reveals police blame HER for child's disappearance

The investigation into the disappearance of baby Lisa took a grim turn this afternoon as the FBI revealed it has begun searching a landfill in Kansas as part of its search for the 10-month-old who disappeared from her crib four days ago.

More than a dozen investigators were at the waste dump, 23 miles from the Kansas City house where she disappeared, for several hours today although they did not appear to remove any evidence.

The mother of the missing baby revealed today police are now accusing her of having a role in her 10-month-old daughter's disappearance from her Kansas City home.

'From the start when they've questioned me, once I couldn't fill in gaps, it turned into "you did it, you did it," Deborah Bailey, 25, told Good Morning America this morning.

Police say the baby's parents have stopped cooperating with investigators and Bailey admitted to failing a lie detector test.

The Deffenbaugh Industries Johnson County landfill is across the state line in Shawnee, Kan. The garbage collected in Kansas City goes to the Shawnee dump.

But the couple are sticking to their story that little Lisa Irwin was abducted from her crib after Bailey put her to bed at 10:30pm Monday. Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, says he came home from work at 4am Tuesday and found the front door unlocked, his daughter's bedroom window open and Lisa gone.

They took to morning talk shows today to fight back against the accusations from police and renew their claims that neither of them has any idea what happened to their infant daughter.

'We don't know, which is why we need everyone out there looking for her,' Bradley said on the Today Show this morning , tears streaming down her face.

The new developments have changed the game in the four-day-old hunt for the infant. After their announcement that Jeremy Irwin walked out of an interrogation Thursday, detectives shut down their command centre in the working-class neighbourhood where baby Lisa lived.

Police said they have halted their extensive searches of the woods and areas around the home, but investigators would continue to work the case and follow leads.

They still have no solid leads or any suspects.

In their television interviews, baby Lisa's parents said they were still cooperating with authorities. However, Jeremy Irwin said he reached a 'boiling point' Thursday after 11 hours of questioning and couldn't stand any more.

Bailey said detectives have grown increasingly aggressive in their interviews with her.

'They took a picture down from the table and said "look at your baby! And do what's right for her!" I kept saying I don't know ... I just sat there. I didn't even ask to leave - I just let them keep asking questions,' she told Good Morning America.

At a news conference Thursday evening, Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young said baby Lisa's parents had ceased communication with authorities.

'Tonight, they decided to stop talking to detectives, and I don't have to illustrate how that affects the investigation. That speaks for itself,' Mr Young said.

Asked after the news conference what would happen to the investigation without the parents' cooperation, Young said he could not comment.

Bradley told The Associated Press today that she took the polygraph earlier this week and police told her she failed the test.

She says they didn't show her any paperwork verifying the results or know which questions she failed.

Young also said the parents' claim that whoever took their daughter also stole their cellphones had not produced any leads. And he reiterated that investigators still have no suspects.

The parents had earlier joined together to plead for the safe return of their daughter.

'We just want our baby back. Please, bring her home. ... Please just drop her off anywhere, please. We don’t care, just somewhere safe where she can come home. Please,' Bradley begged, sobbing as she clutched one of her daughter's purple teddy bears.

In their first public appearance since their daughter disappeared, choked back tears on Wednesday as they asked the kidnapper to return their 10-month-old daughter.

More than 300 investigators took up the search for baby Lisa - using tracking dogs, horse-mounted patrols, helicopters and taking to ropes to rappel down steep slopes.

Officers stood shoulder-to-shoulder as they walked through the woods near her home.

A team of FBI forensic analysts, clad head-to-toe in white sterile suits, meticulously combed the house for any trace evidence.

Police have knocked on more than 300 doors in the quiet, working-class neighbourhood where Baby Lisa lived. But their search has been in vain so far.

One neighbour reported seeing a man with an infant in the area at 2am on Tuesday, but that tip has gone nowhere.

The search grows desperate but there may be hope, experts say.

Most infants who are abducted are found unharmed, Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Alexandria, Virginia, told the Kansas City Star.

'The vast majority of those who take infants don’t take them to harm, so the safe return of an abducted infant is pretty high,' Mr Allen said.

Strangers who kidnap infants are usually women who are looking for a baby of their own, he said.

The story has attracted national attention since Tuesday. Friends and supporters from around the country gave an outpouring of support on the Facebook page 'Help Find Lisa Irwin.'

More than 2,600 people have joined the group.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cooperate.html

a poster lisa's brother's made.

I dunno. I watched the interview with Matt Lauer and actually felt bad for the mom. The dad gives off a weird vibe but I think it has alot to do with how softspoken he was and didnt seem as 'outspoken' as the mom.

I could see sitting there and being questioned over and over (assuming the person is innocent) and being overwhelmed and saying 'Look, I need a break for a minute' but the cops immediatly seemed to jump on the media super quick and say theu werent cooperating.
    The vid I watched, they said over and over that they understood why they were being viewed the way they were but they also insist they are innocent.

I don't know how to really feel about polygraphs so I can't really say how I feel about that part of it except I can imagine an innocent parent being very upset about their missing child and being hooked up to wires knowing you are a suspect and then trying to be calm without bouncing that needle off the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I dunno. I watched the interview with Matt Lauer and actually felt bad for the mom. The dad gives off a weird vibe but I think it has alot to do with how softspoken he was and didnt seem as 'outspoken' as the mom.

I could see sitting there and being questioned over and over (assuming the person is innocent) and being overwhelmed and saying 'Look, I need a break for a minute' but the cops immediatly seemed to jump on the media super quick and say theu werent cooperating.
    The vid I watched, they said over and over that they understood why they were being viewed the way they were but they also insist they are innocent.

I don't know how to really feel about polygraphs so I can't really say how I feel about that part of it except I can imagine an innocent parent being very upset about their missing child and being hooked up to wires knowing you are a suspect and then trying to be calm without bouncing that needle off the machine.
    I agree about needing to take a break. She also didn't "admit to failing" the LDT. She said the cops told her she failed, but she had volunteered to take it to begin with. Cops are assholes.

I agree about needing to take a break. She also didn't "admit to failing" the LDT. She said the cops told her she failed, but she had volunteered to take it to begin with. Cops are assholes.
    Im not sure what the procedures are on that kind of stuff but she said too that when she asked what question she failed, they wouldnt tell her.

I genuinely felt for her when I saw her on TV crying. I would be devastated as well if I was actually innocent. I don't think I would know what to do.

Im not sure what the procedures are on that kind of stuff but she said too that when she asked what question she failed, they wouldnt tell her.

I genuinely felt for her when I saw her on TV crying. I would be devastated as well if I was actually innocent. I don't think I would know what to do.
    Lawyer up. It's the only way to protect yourself. I hate the way cops are allowed to lie to people when they are interrogating them.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    FBI begins searching landfill
    So she's literally white trash? In before Ron.

Lawyer up. It's the only way to protect yourself. I hate the way cops are allowed to lie to people when they are interrogating them.
    Then when they lawyer up, which I agree with, people automaticlaly think D'oh, they lawyered up, got somethin' to hide yo! I think no matter what they do, they are gonna look bad. It's sad and I hope the truth comes out and this baby is found alive and healthy!

Then when they lawyer up, which I agree with, people automaticlaly think D'oh, they lawyered up, got somethin' to hide yo! I think no matter what they do, they are gonna look bad. It's sad and I hope the truth comes out and this baby is found alive and healthy!
    Yeah, it definitely looks suspicious, but a person really needs protection against law enforcement. I hope the baby was snatched by someone who wanted a baby. I have my doubts, like everyone else, but I hope that's what happened.

Yep. I keep thinking of JonBennet's (sp) family. They lawyered up and most people who only casually followed the story are convinced they killed their child, even though dna that didn't belong to anyone in the house was found on the kid... Now I hate the whole baby pageant thing and think it may have contributed to JB's death, but...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information