Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hana Williams (13) was forced to live outside by her adoptive parents, and eventually starved to death

also, i hate to be nit-picky, but her name is spelled wrong in the thread title.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

the Williamses were bad parents, even abusive parents, but not criminals.

Soooo child abuse, torture, and the death of a child due to the other two aren't crimes, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    how could they treat anything that expensive so horribly?

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    eh, bad joke. there was a thread somewhere about a dog dying or being tortured and someone, somewhere on the internet posted something to the effect of: OMG how could they do that? those dogs are usually about $1,500.

i guess i should not make jokes when i don't remember anything about the source material...

eh, bad joke. there was a thread somewhere about a dog dying or being tortured and someone, somewhere on the internet posted something to the effect of: OMG how could they do that? those dogs are usually about $1,500.

i guess i should not make jokes when i don't remember anything about the source material...
    I got it. But I can't remember where it was either?? It came up again pretty recently somewhere didn't it?

But back to this story, & that quote back up the thread, yeah wtf that a child abuser isn't a criminal? The abuse is supposed to be a crime isn't it?? What a completely whacked view of the world the person quoted must have. Yuk. I guess they must use the same "child-rearing" books.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I got it. But I can't remember where it was either?? It came up again pretty recently somewhere didn't it?

But back to this story, & that quote back up the thread, yeah wtf that a child abuser isn't a criminal? The abuse is supposed to be a crime isn't it?? What a completely whacked view of the world the person quoted must have. Yuk. I guess they must use the same "child-rearing" books.
    that book is awful. it should come with a disclaimer: using the techniques described in this book may result in death of your child and a long stay in the slammer. hopefully.

I got it, although not in relation to the dog thing. I just have a twisted sense of humor.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information