Thread: Elbert Brigman - missing since 2 May 2011

Elbert Brigman - missing since 2 May 2011

The Marlboro County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a 35-year-old man reported missing since May 2.

Lt. Jamie Seales, spokesman for the Marlboro County Sheriff's Office, said Elbert Eugene Brigman, Jr., aka "Booger Jean", of Wallace was reported missing by his family Friday.

According to the family, Brigman was last seen at the stoplight at Highway 15-401 and Tyson Avenue in Bennettsville on May 2.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Elber...00000876418452

Booger Jean? The Marlboro Man?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Not related to him missing but this was a good read.

http://www.thecherawchronicle.com/vi...stolen-bicycle
    Ex-con found riding Rescue Squad chief's stolen bicycle

A Bennettsville man recently released from prison was arrested last Thursday while riding around on a stolen bicycle.
    Thirty-year-old Elbert Eugene Brigman, also known as "Booger Gene," was stopped after police spotted him riding Cheraw Rescue Squad Chief Roger Owens' bicycle Thursday afternoon.
    The Cheraw Rescue Squad decals and stickers labeling the bike 4-13 gave Cheraw Police Officer Tim Adair a good idea the bike did not belong to Brigman. The label 4-13 is Owens' radio handle.
    "The police called and asked me where my bicycle was, and I told him it was in my house, in my living room," Owens said. "They asked me, 'Are you sure,' and I said, 'That's where it was when I left it.'"
    Adair asked Owens to meet him at the Kickin' Chicken on U.S. Highway 1/52 in Cheraw where Brigman was being detained in the back of Adair's patrol car. Owens identified the bicycle Brigman was riding as his rescue bike.
    According to Owens, Chesterfield County Sheriff's Deputy Kenny Ammons saw Brigman around Owens' house after Brigman tried to sell Ammons a garden tiller. Ammons called the police when he saw Brigman on the bicycle.
    A search of Owens' home revealed a window broken at the back of the house.
    Besides the bicycle, Brigman also allegedly stole some change, a cordless telephone and telephone charger.
    Brigman was recently released from prison for robbing the Cheraw Quick Fill.

Thread Information