Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 159

Thread: Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011

  1. #26
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    couldn't find it but found this - this woman has been through a lot and i kinda feel bad for being skeptical about this case, but at the same time, i still think its impossible for this kid to just vanish into thin air.



    Lena Lunsford sued the West Virginia prison system last year, claiming she'd been sexually assaulted while doing time in a workhouse
    http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/...missing_in.php

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  2. #27
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739502
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I know the mom seems suspicious, but have they mentioned anything about the father of the little girl??? Is it possible he took her? Maybe there was a custody issue? I'm sure if there was they would've mentioned it....but I can't seem to find anywhere in the articles where they mention Aliayah's father (unless I'm totally blind, which is a possibility lol).
    they mentioned a step dad,but the real father doesn't know about Aliayah.

  3. #28
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549
    The step dad has a mug shot online, as well as Lena. Her charges were forgery/writing bad checks and his charges were domestic battery. Both served time in jail.
    Lena has 5 children, with twins on the way. Her oldest daughter is 11; the youngest child is 8 months.
    Some reports say she was in labor the other day to deliver her twins.

    They are staying at an undisclosed hotel right now.

  4. #29
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549

  5. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello All, New to the site. Just wanted to throw in my two cents. I'm usually pretty good at "reading" people. Sorry to say, but this child is no longer with us. The step-rent seems bloody to me.

  6. #31
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,993
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Whoa, good find! Is that the stepdad??? He's, um, not much of a looker...that's putting it nicely..


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #32
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739502

  8. #33
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549
    Albert Zipp and his many, many bow ties, lol. When he first got hired, my sons and I used to laugh at him and those bow ties! Then I started seeing him at the YMCA working
    out and he doesn't look near as goofy IRL as he appears to be on TV.

    On a more somber note, they started draining a pond yesterday but I've heard nothing more about it.
    They had a press conference today at 2 pm, but it was not televised. ???

  9. #34
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Whoa, good find! Is that the stepdad??? He's, um, not much of a looker...that's putting it nicely..
    Yes, that's the step dad, Lena's husband. He's supposedly the father of the oldest 2 girls (Kiara and Destiny), but not the 8 month old, Bentley, nor Aliayah's father, but is the father of the twins Lena is delivering/about to deliver. I'm not sure if he's the father of Trenton, who has a different last name.

  10. #35
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549

  11. #36
    I'm fancy ketchup HockeyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    14,428
    Rep Power
    13631240
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetlyLingering View Post
    Hello All, New to the site. Just wanted to throw in my two cents. I'm usually pretty good at "reading" people. Sorry to say, but this child is no longer with us. The step-rent seems bloody to me.
    Are you a psychic?
    Im obsessed with people who can look at a picture or hear a name and instantly tell if someone is alive or dead. I just read a book on that.

    ..and if its just your guess well then its a good one because thats my guess too.

    Welocme to mds!

  12. #37
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739502
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Are you a psychic?
    Im obsessed with people who can look at a picture or hear a name and instantly tell if someone is alive or dead. I just read a book on that.

    ..and if its just your guess well then its a good one because thats my guess too.

    Welocme to mds!
    here's a website for you. http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/f...4-2011/page_1/
    but you have to be a member they are pretty good.

  13. #38
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739502

  14. #39
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetlyLingering View Post
    Hello All, New to the site. Just wanted to throw in my two cents. I'm usually pretty good at "reading" people. Sorry to say, but this child is no longer with us. The step-rent seems bloody to me.
    how do you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  15. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    I lost 4 teeth at once when I was little. My two front top ones fell out together (on different days) and then i have two on bottom come loose after a fall and they fell out a few days later, different days as well. I had a pretty funny looking mouth for awhile. However children don't just disappear in thin air and 4 teeth missing at the same time is odd, unless there is an under laying cause to it, like my fall.

  16. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    had* not have.

  17. #42
    Senior Member deeply shaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    42,404
    Rep Power
    258057
    People keep saying she disappeared into thin air, as though officials are actually saying that's what happened. Children certainly have disappeared from their bedrooms. I am also skeptical, however, I don't think she disappeared into thin air no matter what happened, nor would I ever say it's impossible that she was kidnapped.

    When little Jessica Lunsford disappeared everyone wanted to crucify her dad, and even her grandparents, all while that piece of shit John Couey was using her for a plaything then burying her alive. As someone else mentioned, Polly Klaas and Elizabeth Smart were also both abducted from their beds.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

  18. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    We had a child up here disappear from his home. Randall Peter Hopley took him from his home in the middle of the night. The boy was returned to the family and the creep even called police to say he had returned the boy. Thank god he made it home. I hope they find this girl alive and well but it doesn't seem to be looking to good. :(

    Someone somewhere knows something.

  19. #44
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739502
    09/29/2011: The man who lives directly across the street from Aliayah's home claims he was out in the yard all morning loading a truck and never heard or saw anything that would indicate Aliayah's mother was looking for her. (Obviously, if he was telling the truth, she didn't ask him if he'd seen Aliayah.)

  20. #45
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739502
    Aliayah Lunsford Press Conference:http://www.wboy.com/videoplayer.cfm?...368f5e702c606d

  21. #46
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549
    An Offer To Help End Search For Girl
    Reuben Perdue, WAJR FM
    Clarksburg

    A noted Clarksburg defense attorney is making a plea to try and end the search for three-year-old Aaliyah Lunsford in Lewis County.

    Defense attorney Tom Dyer says he will represent anyone who knows anything about the girl's disappearance free of charge.

    "We will make arrangements to meet with you privately ahead of time," he said. "And then come in and turn yourself in and explain exactly what has happened."

    Authorities handling the search have said from day one that they are not ruling out any possibilities in the girl's disappearance. The possibility remains that the girl was abducted and taken out of the area.

    Dyer says if that's the case, whoever knows what happened may be in fear of the consequences. If anyone has taken the girl or knows where she is -- he is willing to help them.

    "I will speak to you and handle this matter at no cost to bring a conclusion to this tragedy," he said.

    Dyer says he hopes his offer will bring an end to the suffering for the family and community while saving tax payer dollars and man-hours being expended on the search.

    Dyer can be reached at 304-677-0111.

    http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?...&storyid=48183

  22. #47
    Senior Member irishkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,656
    Rep Power
    1825109
    Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    An Offer To Help End Search For Girl
    Reuben Perdue, WAJR FM
    Clarksburg

    A noted Clarksburg defense attorney is making a plea to try and end the search for three-year-old Aaliyah Lunsford in Lewis County.

    Defense attorney Tom Dyer says he will represent anyone who knows anything about the girl's disappearance free of charge.

    "We will make arrangements to meet with you privately ahead of time," he said. "And then come in and turn yourself in and explain exactly what has happened."

    Authorities handling the search have said from day one that they are not ruling out any possibilities in the girl's disappearance. The possibility remains that the girl was abducted and taken out of the area.

    Dyer says if that's the case, whoever knows what happened may be in fear of the consequences. If anyone has taken the girl or knows where she is -- he is willing to help them.

    "I will speak to you and handle this matter at no cost to bring a conclusion to this tragedy," he said.

    Dyer says he hopes his offer will bring an end to the suffering for the family and community while saving tax payer dollars and man-hours being expended on the search.

    Dyer can be reached at 304-677-0111.

    http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?...&storyid=48183
    That's a pretty noble offer coming from a lawyer. Wonder what the angle is. Probably free publicity for him.

  23. #48
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549
    They're searching the river again today, but still no news.

    I mean there have really been no updates this past week. The FBI and police are being very quiet.

    Yesterday's news conference link: http://www.wboy.com/videoplayer.cfm?...368f5e702c606d

    It's been said the family was not at the vigil yesterday. There's another vigil going on right now.

  24. #49
    Senior Member WooFrigginHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    9117549
    Apparently, they let the family move back home, but then:

    Police and the Department of Health and Human Resources are at the house right now.

    LEOs and DHHR are removing children and parents from the Lunsford home.

  25. #50
    Senior Member stephoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    674582
    I dont know, maybe parents are getting ideas now from the Casey Anthony trial that if there isnt enough evidence they can get away with anything. This is the first thing I thought of when I read this article. I could totally be wrong and i hope I am.
    I dont like the sounds of this case at all. Poor baby.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •