Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pearl Pinson (15) Missing from Vallejo, last seen around 7 a.m. 5-25-2016

Pearl Pinson (15) Missing from Vallejo, last seen around 7 a.m. 5-25-2016

Investigators are searching for a 15-year-old girl last seen bleeding and screaming for help while being dragged away by an armed 19-year-old man in Vallejo Wednesday morning, authorities said.

Pearl Pinson had not been seen since around 7 a.m. She never arrived to school. She was last seen wearing a black and turquoise backpack, according to a statement from the Solano County Sheriff's Office.

Several people near the Interstate 780 pedestrian over-crossing from Home Acres Avenue to Taylor Avenue in Vallejo called authorities to report gunshots were fired in the area.

One witness told investigators a girl later identified as Pinson was bleeding from her face and crying for help at the crossing, the sheriff?s office stated. A man, identified as 19 year-old Fernando Castro of Vallejo was pulling Pinson on the crossing, holding a gun in his hand, officials said.
    The witness ran to get help and heard a shot in the background, deputies said. When investigators arrived they saw blood on the ground but did not find them in the area.

Pinson was wearing a gray sweater and black leggings. She has green hair. Castro was in a black hooded sweatshirt, and was possibly wearing reading-type glasses.
    Authorities were working to determine if Pinson and Castor knew each other, said Deputy Christine Castillo, a Vallejo police spokeswoman.
    Police did not know if Pinson was shot, or the extent of her injuries. It's not known if Pinson and Castro left together, deputies said

Anyone with information can call detectives at (707) 784-7061. To remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at (707) 644-7867.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...in-7946203.php

She's a cutie, I hope she is safe. This is sounding scary though.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/gen...ing-man-wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

This news article has a pic of Pearl with her green hair, and there is a dude standing behind her but you can barely see his face. In my opinion, it could be the suspect (which means they knew each other).

http://www.kcra.com/news/teen-girl-r...llejo/39728988

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Update as of 5 mins ago

VALLEJO, Calif. (KCRA) —UPDATE at 4 p.m.: Authorities have found the car that is connected to a teen reported missing from Vallejo.

The car, a 1997 four-door Saturn with California license plate 5XZD385, was found in the Los Alamos area in Santa Barbara County, the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office said in a tweet.

Pearl Pinson, 15, has not been located.

The suspect, Fernando Castro, was involved in a pursuit with authorities, and there was a possible shoot out, the Solano County Sheriff’s Office said.

No other details have been released.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    There is an active shooter situation in my county right now involving this suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

was holed up in a trailer park in someones house, stole a truck and was engaging in gunfire with deputies on last update.

[4:03 p.m. PDT] Suspect is reportedly not moving, slumped over the steering wheel of the pickup after shots fired.

suspect 1144 (deceased) per scanner traffic.

No info in the girl. I don't think it'll be a good outcome for her :'(

Wow PD! That's a lot of excitement in your area. I hope they find the girl, regardless. I can't imagine how her family feels.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    suspect 1144 (deceased) per scanner traffic.
    Damn...

Well, it didn't sound like she'd be alive after what witnesses saw. I guess he really had nothing to lose after he killed her.

I just hope he wasn't clever enough to hide her where she'll never be found. Poor girl.

[5:40 p.m. PDT] Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Public Information Officer Kelly Hoover held an impromptu press conference Thursday afternoon in which she confirmed the suspect, believed to be Fernando Castro out of Solano County, died from apparent gunshot wounds.

"Citizens of Solvang can feel safe right now...there is no concern for the area," said Hoover. She continued telling reporters that law enforcement believe this was the only suspect involved and there are no outstanding suspects.

Hoover said the suspect ditched his car after crashing it at a mobile home park in Solvang and ran inside a mobile home. A female occupant of the mobile home ran out.

Hoover also confirmed an exchange of gun fire between Sheriff's deputies and the suspect, who was first spotted traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 101 just north of Los Alamos. Hoover would not confirm the suspect's identity only saying that the suspect vehicle matched the description and license plate number of the vehicle where a kidnapped 15-year-old girl was last seen been dragged into.

The kidnap victim has not been found at this time.

[4:30 p.m. PDT] Medics on scene confirmed the suspect is dead following an officer-involved shooting at a Solvang mobile home park. New photos from Mike Eliason, Santa Barbara County Fire Department, shows law enforcement in pursuit of the suspect believed to be 19-year-old Fernando Castro. The teen abducted from Solano County has not been located at this time.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow. Definitely not sounding good at all for Pearl.

Thanks for all the info here!

Still no Pearl :(

I think if he had dropped her off randomly somewhere or she managed to escape, she would have been found by now. Unless he had her tied up somewhere or locked her in something where she couldn't get out, but I feel like that is really unlikely. Pretty sure he killed her, and that is horrible.

I hope she is found soon, either way. Her poor family, I can't even imagine what they are going through...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.ksby.com/story/32085150/s...=facebook_KSBY

update on narrowing search area. Video at link.

bystander video of when the shooting went down at this link: http://www.keyt.com/news/on-scene-vi...lvang/39750992

also apparently back up means nothing to people trying to be FB famous.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    bystander video of when the shooting went down at this link: http://www.keyt.com/news/on-scene-vi...lvang/39750992

also apparently back up means nothing to people trying to be FB famous.
    Dumb arses. I am still astounded at how stupid people can be.

The search for a missing teenage girl last seen being dragged by a man over a Vallejo freeway is now focused in Sonoma County, investigators said.
    Solano County sheriff's deputies worked with the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office to search for Pearl Pinson, 15, in a rural area Jenner along the Russian River, based on information received during the investigation, the sheriff's office said.

“We do believe she may be here, or there may be evidence to lead us to believe she was here at one point,” Solano County sheriff’s spokesperson Christine Castillo said.

The search on land and along the river was suspended for the night Friday and will resume Saturday morning, authorities said.

The search unfolded Friday along Willow Creek Road in a four square mile area, where the terrain is mountainous with thick brush.

Search crews used all-terrain vehicles, boats, dogs and were offered air assistance by helicopters.

Though no one has seen Pearl since she was abducted Wednesday morning, searchers are holding out hope they’ll find her alive.

“This is still very much a search and rescue effort, for two and a half days," Castillo said. "We believe and hope we’re going to reunite Pearl with her family."
    http://www.kcra.com/news/search-for-...ounty/39763972

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Shame they couldn't have taken him into "custody" and shot him in the leg, asked for her whereabouts, then shot him again in the other leg, and continued to shoot until he either died or gave up her location. Either way, win-win.

Fuck this dickbag. But a girl is still missing, and he will forever be the only sorry ass piece of shit who knows where she is. you fucking bastard
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Shame they couldn't have taken him into "custody" and shot him in the leg, asked for her whereabouts, then shot him again in the other leg, and continued to shoot until he either died or gave up her location. Either way, win-win.

Fuck this dickbag. But a girl is still missing, and he will forever be the only sorry ass piece of shit who knows where she is. you fucking bastard
    See, this is my thing. I'm about to watch the vid and since none of you are outraged, I'm guessing the kid wasn't giving in. BUT if they had just injured him, they could have fucking gotten some information. (probably)

Watched it; gave me nothing.

Update: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/desperat...rnando-castro/ - no real update except they 'have other leads'

The Latest: Search for Missing Teen in Remote Area Ends

VALLEJO, Calif.
    The search for a missing teenager has ended in a remote Northern California area after investigators found no sign of the girl.

The Solano County Sheriff's Office said it has no further plans to look for 15-year-old Pearl Pinson in the Willow Creek area of Sonoma Coast State Park following two days of searching.

The office said in a statement that investigators continue to follow up on leads in the case and still hope to find and bring her home.

Authorities have been frantically looking for Pinson since Wednesday, when she was last seen being dragged across a freeway overpass by an armed acquaintance in Vallejo.

The suspect in her disappearance, 19-year-old Fernando Castro, was killed about 300 miles away on Thursday after his car was spotted on a freeway and he attempted to flee.

1 p.m.

Authorities say they are again searching a remote Northern California area for a teenage girl who was last seen being dragged by an armed acquaintance.

The Solano County Sheriff's Office says more than 65 people from several law enforcement agencies and search and rescue groups resumed their search Saturday morning for 15-year-old Pearl Pinson in the Willow Creek area of Sonoma Coast State Park.

Multiple law enforcement agencies aided by the FBI had been frantically looking for the high school freshman since Wednesday.

The suspect in her disappearance, 19-year-old Fernando Castro, was killed about 300 miles away on Thursday after his car was spotted on a freeway and he attempted to flee.

Two Months After Her Abduction, There's Still No Sign Of Pearl Pinson
    Pearl Pinson was abducted on her way to school in Vallejo two months ago, and hasn't been seen since. Investigators say they need your help.
    By Dave Colby (Patch Staff) - July 27, 2016 4:24 pm ET

http://patch.com/california/benicia/...n-pearl-pinson

VALLEJO, CA - A prayer vigil held this week solemnly marked two months since the disappearance of 15-year-old Pearl Pinson from a Vallejo road over-crossing.

According to Solano County Sheriff's detectives, there have been no confirmed sightings of Pinson since she was abducted in late May. The Sheriff's office is continuing to ask for the public's help in providing new leads in the case.

On May 25, investigators say Pearl Pinson was abducted on her way to school. She was last seen being dragged away from a I-780 pedestrian over-crossing in Vallejo by the dead suspect in the case, 19-year old Fernando Castro, just before 7 a.m.
    Gah, this case is disturbing as fuck. I wonder how she knew this guy and if more will come out regarding their connection. Anything on fb pages? Can't access Facebook at work.

Also, what sad eyes in that picture posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This news article has a pic of Pearl with her green hair, and there is a dude standing behind her but you can barely see his face. In my opinion, it could be the suspect (which means they knew each other).

Nice catch, i think its him aswell .

Thread Information