Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    [url]http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Mother-of-missing-girl-charged-with-murder-399875421.html[/url

I wonder what "physical evidence" they have. Her body, maybe?
    Witnesses? It took 5 years to get multiple people to talk? I can understand the husband keeping his mouth shut, but who else could let this go on for so fucking long?

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I had no idea the mother was such a piece of shit until I read this thread. I remember this little girl, from the very sad picture of her. Hopefully she will finally get justice.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am so happy cold case Detectives didn't give up on this. Aliayah has been in my thoughts all these years and although prosecution of her murderer won't bring her back, her truth can be known.

WESTON, W.Va. -- A woman who reported her 3-year-old daughter missing in West Virginia in 2011 has been indicted in her death.

Media outlets report a grand jury on Monday indicted 34-year-old Lena Marie Lunsford Conaway.

She is charged with murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities, death of a child by parent by child abuse, child abuse resulting in injury and concealment of a dead human body.

According to a criminal complaint, witnesses saw Conaway bludgeoning her daughter, Aliayah Lunsford. Witnesses said Aliayah fell to the ground and died hours later.

The complaint says Conaway then withheld medical attention and prevented others from summoning help, then allegedly took steps to conceal the crime.

The child’s body hasn’t been recovered.

Conaway was extradited from Florida in November.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/aliayah-...oddlers-death/

I hope they're able to find the body but at least it's finally moving towards their being some justice in light of her death. So glad the mother is finally being charged and that her other kids have been able to have lives not connected to hers.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Oooh thanks, this will be one to follow!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Hopefully she'll give the whereabouts of the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Thread Information