Page 90 of 141 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3516

Thread: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbing of Tess' mother

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the sta

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=5272.msg350705#msg350705 date=1178775746]
    Well we know these for sure:

1. Do Teenage Stuff.
    2. Buy Skittles & Juggalo clothing.
    3. Bury Mom

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]
    4. Try to get that Harley knife back.

oh, they did that.

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the sta

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=5272.msg350711#msg350711 date=1178775868]
    4. Try to get that Harley knife back.

oh, they did that.
    [/quote]

5. Buy Large Trash Bags & a  Shovel
    6. Go to IHOP

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=5272.msg350750#msg350750 date=1178777758]
    5. Buy Large Trash Bags & a  Shovel
    6. Go to IHOP
    [/quote]

omg, that was TOO funny. IHOP!

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=5272.msg350753#msg350753 date=1178777948]
    omg, that was TOO funny. IHOP!
    [/quote]

Well wasn't that where they conducted all their official business?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=5272.msg350755#msg350755 date=1178778060]
    Well wasn't that where they conducted all their official business?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]
    It sure was!! I wonder if they had the "get application" under #6.

Report: Damm stabbed 18 times
    Slain Lafayette woman had blood-alcohol level of 0.217

BOULDER — A Boulder County Coroner’s report released Wednesday revealed that a 52-year-old Lafayette woman found in the trunk of a car in her garage in late February was stabbed 18 times in the neck.

The coroner’s report also described the condition of Linda Damm’s body, which was wrapped in bedding and clothing. Debris, including cigarette butts, tissues, a candy wrapper and a dime, was discovered in the blood-soaked sheets, or stuck to Damm’s body.

The report also noted that Damm’s leg had been cut to the femur. A police report in the case noted that an attempt was made to dismember the body.

Damm’s blood-alcohol content was 0.217, according to the coroner. The legal limit to drive in Colorado is 0.05. In a statement issued March 10, her family acknowledged Damm struggled with alcoholism for years.

Four teens, including Damm’s daughter Tess Damm, 15, and Tess’ boyfriend, Bryan Grove, face charges in the case.

A police report recounting Tess Damm’s interview with investigators indicated that the girl said Grove told her he stabbed Damm in the neck four times and then once in the mouth.

Police believe the teens talked about killing Linda Damm in early February at an IHOP restaurant in Westminster and then returned to the home, where Grove stabbed her to death. The teens’ accounts differ about where each was during the stabbing.

Police discovered Damm’s body on Feb. 28 after an anonymous tipster told police that she had been stabbed to death. According to court records, she had died about one month earlier.

The teens attempted to dispose of the body, but aborted two attempts even after briefly burying the body in a Boulder cemetery, according to police reports.

Grove, 17, is charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit a crime, and tampering with evidence. Tess Damm has been charged as an accessory, conspiracy and with tampering with evidence.

A 16-year-old friend, Jared Smith, pleaded guilty as an accessory in exchange for a two-year sentence and his cooperation in the case. A fourth teen, Jared Guy, is out on bail on accessory and tampering charges.

http://www.longmontfyi.com/Local-Story.asp?id=15861

Stabbing someone 18 times? That's a hell of a lot of rage.  :-o

Thanks for the update Gemini!

Yeah I'd say a bit rageful. That is really horrifying that they were going to dismember the body.  I have a feeeling that was an after thought and couldn't be completed because by that time Bryan wasn't raging anymore.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=5272.msg350964#msg350964 date=1178785622]
    Thanks for the update Gemini!

Yeah I'd say a bit rageful. That is really horrifying that they were going to dismember the body.  I have a feeeling that was an after thought and couldn't be completed because by that time Bryan wasn't raging anymore.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I reckon that you are right there.  The rage had probably gone and the reality and horror of dismembering a body had kicked in.

Ewww...makes me think of the movie Shallow Grave, where they had to dismember the dead lodger and had real problems doing it (as most people would!).

So where are we on that 'to do' list?

7. Chop up mom.
    8. Empty ashtrays......Oh never mind putting them in the trash...we can just bury them there butts with mom and save time!

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbin

I SO hope they make the letter and to do list public!!

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=5272.msg351027#msg351027 date=1178788839]
    I SO hope they make the letter and to do list public!!
    [/quote]

I would imagine that it will come out at the trial.

It should be televised shouldn't it?

[quote author=Gemini link=topic=5272.msg351028#msg351028 date=1178789139]
    I would imagine that it will come out at the trial.

It should be televised shouldn't it?
    [/quote]

Oh, I hope it will be!  I'll be so disappointed if we don't get to see that letter.

Well, you have to say the kids were attempting to be organized and all.  I wonder what was on the list as well. 

What is the stuff that the mafia pours on bodies in the bathtub to get rid of them?  I take it that stuff is hard to come by or is that just in the movies? 

COURT IS TODAY!!!!!!! I WILL TALK TO _ TONIGHT!! 

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbin

What court is today?  According to the article up above prelim's are the week of May 21st.
    [quote author=GothaBella link=topic=5272.msg350596#msg350596 date=1178771754]
    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007...-in-damm-case/

Suspects must provide DNA in Damm case
    Investigators trying to figure out who wrote good-bye note and list

By Christine Reid (Contact)
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Boulder County judge Tuesday ordered suspects Bryan Grove and Tess Damm to provide DNA samples and fingerprints to investigators, who are trying to determine who wrote a good-bye letter to homicide victim Linda Damm and a post-murder "to-do list."

District Judge Lael Montgomery granted a motion filed by prosecutors asking to compare the prints and genetic material to evidence found in Linda Damm's Lafayette home as well as on her decaying body. Linda Damm, 52, was found Feb. 28 in the back of her Subaru.

Police say Grove, 17, stabbed the woman — his girlfriend's mother — to death weeks earlier. He and Tess Damm, 15, planned the murder during a late-night meal at a pancake house, according to investigators.

Tess Damm had complained to friends and police that her mother was an alcoholic who abused her.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation authorities found a "letter to Mom" written on a piece of notebook paper during a search of the home at 705 Brome Place, according to court records. Prosecutors declined to say what the letter said.

They also wouldn't provide details on what they referred to in the court motion as a "to-do list."

Jared Guy and Jared Smith, who also were arrested in the case, were ordered by the court to supply investigators with DNA samples and fingerprints so they can be compared with evidence to verify their roles in the slaying.

Guy, 18, is charged with being an accessory after the crime and tampering with evidence because police say he helped try to dump the body in an Erie landfill and then bury it in Boulder's Green Mountain Cemetery. He is scheduled to enter a plea in court next week.

Smith, 16, pleaded guilty last month to a juvenile charge of accessory and was sentenced to two years in juvenile prison.

Tess Damm is charged as an adult with conspiring to kill her mother, and Grove is charged as an adult with first-degree murder. Prosecutors are expected to reveal their evidence against the couple at a preliminary hearing scheduled for the week of May 21.
    Judge Montgomery also on Tuesday denied a motion by Tess Damm's attorney Beth Kelley to force the girl's court-appointed guardian ad litem, Eric Weisman, to supply information he has learned about the case. Weisman, in his reply to the court, said he has never discussed the facts of the case with Tess Damm, as that would be inappropriate in his role to act in the best interest of the teen.
    [/quote]

Yipee! I can't wait to hear more!

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=5272.msg351152#msg351152 date=1178805809]
    Well, you have to say the kids were attempting to be organized and all.  I wonder what was on the list as well. 

What is the stuff that the mafia pours on bodies in the bathtub to get rid of them?  I take it that stuff is hard to come by or is that just in the movies? 
    [/quote]

Funnily enough, this week over here there was a programme on BBC TV called Portrait Of A Perfect Murder.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6632179.stm

A DNA Expert concluded that whilst acid baths were once the favoured way of breaking down a body, it still left a fatty sludge like residue (which I think that they could get DNA from?).  Whereas now they have come up with a new way to breakdown a bodies soft tissues, which is to heat the body in biological washing powder in warm water, which will then break down the flesh and just leaves the bones which then can be disposed of. 

They did conclude that this fecker....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman

Was pretty much carrying out the perfect murder, until he got greedy and altered his patients will in his favour, which then led to him being caught.

Good programme...Well worth watching.

PM me if you want information on the court and stuff. i'm trying to keep it out of this thread, because there's someone who claims to be their friend who stalks this thread.

LOL @ some guest printing out this topic.

Let us know how many pieces of paper it took to print 113 forum pages.

Not only did these two kill Tess's mom, but now they're helping to kill trees by prompting a certain guest to waste lots and lots of paper!
    Let's give them, and this guest a round of applause!!
    :lol:

LOL @ red. I'll give the guest some applause!

HEY GUEST! SIGN UP! I'LL GIVE YOU A +1 KARMA AND IF YOU'RE REAL LUCKY...YOU CAN PM JESSICA AND SHE'LL TELL YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT THE CASE!!!!!!!

Soooo...sign up. :D

(How was that red? :lol:)
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[quote author=Jessica link=topic=5272.msg351247#msg351247 date=1178810687]
    PM me if you want information on the court and stuff. i'm trying to keep it out of this thread, because there's someone who claims to be their friend who stalks this thread.
    [/quote]

Call me slow, but why can't it be posted here?&nbsp; I would love to hear about the court and stuff!! Why does it have to be a secret?&nbsp;

I am just so confused..&nbsp; :?

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=5272.msg351261#msg351261 date=1178811730]
    Call me slow, but why can't it be posted here?&nbsp; I would love to hear about the court and stuff!! Why does it have to be a secret?&nbsp;

I am just so confused..&nbsp; :?
    [/quote]

Something about a stalker or some shit.

I think it's just a ploy. An evil ploy.

<br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[quote author=Jessica link=topic=5272.msg351166#msg351166 date=1178806459]
    COURT IS TODAY!!!!!!! I WILL TALK TO ***** TONIGHT!!&nbsp;
    [/quote]

court was today? damn i shoulda gone.

um........ you know, i don't have to fucking share anything at all. jeez, i'm just trying to be nice.

[quote author=Jessica link=topic=5272.msg351280#msg351280 date=1178812857]
    um........ you know, i don't have to fucking share anything at all. jeez, i'm just trying to be nice.

if you really want to know, i am in contact with one of the 4 teens. we've been talking almost everyday. he goes to court today and was going to share his side of the story with me and i was going to copy/paste our AIM conversation. but i guess that's just a horrible thing to do. so nevermind.
    [/quote]

Sorry, didn't mean to get you upset!!

Please PM me when you find out about Court.&nbsp; Pretty Please..&nbsp; :2grin:

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=5272.msg351291#msg351291 date=1178813192]
    Sorry, didn't mean to get you upset!!

Please PM me when you find out about Court.&nbsp; Pretty Please..&nbsp; :2grin:
    [/quote]

no, it's not you. i'm just so tired of people cracking jokes about me being on top of things. i feel like i contribute a little bit to this site, and i guess that's why it bothers me. i'd rather be in the know, than sitting out in the dark.

i don't mind PM'ing anyone, but i don't want it on this thread because, like i said, someone who claims to be their friend is stalking this thread and i'm afraid it'll get back to him and he won't tell me anything at all.

Thread Information