Page 1 of 141 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbing of Tess' mother

Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbing of Tess' mother

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007...mother_of_Tess

Wow, her blog entry from Jan 26th is pretty interesting...

And his MS is pretty messed up but this is sort of interesting: "I am Thy Blindian I am dark.... I love Tess =) and she loves me! she is the lovely lady on this page, I live with her, shes the greatest thing in this fucking world! ne of you checking her out? I think you are... DOUCHES!! i will slit your throat, my picture might not be menacing, but i do stand a good 6'1 tall and I am a HUGE BLINDIAN! in many ways than one... >.< dont ask"

Interesting all the talk of throat slitting. They sound like a couple of pretty pissed off kids. And sounds like the mom had let the bf move in, wtf did they have to complain about? Interesting since the neighbors appeared to see her as a strict mom.

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbin

so now we finally know the names of these people. "Weekend at Bernies" case solved! I knew that other girl we were accusing was innocent.

May I add. The bf was one UUUUGGGLLLY motherfucker!

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the sta

Her blog from the 19th talks all about her mom, an alcoholic. From the boyfriends blog: 
    i dont even know anymore...
    i did something that i shouldnt have...
    i did things that i shouldnt have...
    but i did them...
    with my two hands...
    and one foot...
    i hate myself for it....
    i think i have been forgiven...
    but...
    it still kills me to know...
    i just want to take a hammer to my head...
    a needle to my veins...
    i just want to drink a barrel of cyanide...
    to make this pain go away...
    its what i deserve for what i did...

I still can't get how anyone could stab someone to death, its just so gruesome.
    Yea, that kid is one ugly ewok.  :2abused:
    The breakfast of champions.

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the sta

[size=30pt]BAM![/size]
    Take THAT, visual sensory system!

[quote author=Ren link=topic=5272.msg210645#msg210645 date=1172901566]

[size=30pt]BAM![/size]
    Take THAT, visual sensory system!
    [/quote]
    Can you imagine that thing...on top of you...kissing your neck ever so gently...thrusting back and forth....gazing into your eyes....

[quote author=desireforfate link=topic=5272.msg210647#msg210647 date=1172901768]
    Can you imagine that thing...on top of you...kissing your neck ever so gently...thrusting back and forth....gazing into your eyes....
    [/quote]

Hang on while I go puke.  Okay, what were you saying?   :2eyesbleed:

[quote author=desireforfate link=topic=5272.msg210647#msg210647 date=1172901768]
    [/quote]

I almost made it..until 'thrusting'..then I ever-so-gently yakked in my own mouth.

the color nine

Re: Tess Damm (15) and Bryan Grove (17) were arrested in connection with the stabbin

AND he's a Juggalo.................what a bonus.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=5272.msg210653#msg210653 date=1172902670]
    AND he's a Juggalo.................what a bonus.
    [/quote]

"juggalo" must be referring to the noise his man-boobs make when they smack together as he flees a crime scene.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=5272.msg210655#msg210655 date=1172902878]
    "juggalo" must be referring to the noise his man-boobs make when they smack together as he flees a crime scene.
    [/quote]

haha, you are on a roll tonight.

so, is it a trend now to murder your parent(s) with your girlfriend/boyfriend if you're under the age of 20?

like kara borden & david ludwig http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...en_and_ludwig/

or jeremy steinke (23) and his 12 year old girlfriend http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/ne...e-900e6aa34f72

[quote author=GarryShandling]<br />I&#039;m too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don&#039;t know.<br />[/quote]

I wonder how long they thought they would get away with it. I bet they were surprised getting away with it as long as they did. The guy seems pretty distraught with himself for what he did. But the girl seemed kinda messed up and it appears that she had a hard life with her mom, certainly doesn't justify offing mommy though.

this is crazy.
    this happened about a month ago?
    and we see them all over myspace just typing up a storm during that past month?
    thats sooooo weird.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Question: &nbsp;I tried to check out her blog but it said it was set to friends only? &nbsp;Any ideas how to get by that or is there another my space? &nbsp;and WTF &nbsp;WHY was it so long before any one came looking for this woman? &nbsp;The neighbors &quot;wondered&quot; where she was while her daughter and boyfriend were partying all by there lonesomes? &nbsp;I hope they all are tried as adults....as the old saying goes you do the crime do the time. &nbsp;I feel no pity for her at all....she had to know what was going on, I mean my GOD the poor woman's body was in the garage! &nbsp;And I don't think being a juvie makes you exempt from your actions. &nbsp;I had a really hard childhood myself but newsflash didn't kill mommy dearest, left home at 13 and moved on!! &nbsp;And I have a life to live now which this little murderess won't. &nbsp;

on feb 9 her friend writes:
    hey babe you have no fucking i dea what ive been going through the last week i need to talk to you so fucking badly but im grounded from my cell so umm email me or comment me on here love you babe

HA! i bet its nothing compared to what SHES been going through! her dead mother is in the subaru wagon in the garage!

and heres the blog that has a lot of creepy stuff in it that relates...
    (for those who dont have myspace at work, or in case her profile goes private or blogs get deleted, whatever...)

Ugh.&nbsp; Like, honestly, my life is so messed up right now.&nbsp; I don't even know where to begin... my life is so discombobuleted.&nbsp; Everything is falling apart and deteriorating.&nbsp; But here goes...

Everyone knows the story of me and my mom... and everyone knows how much I've tried to fix it my whole life.&nbsp; And everyone knows how it never works.&nbsp; I tried to get her help.&nbsp; I tried moving to California.&nbsp; I tried moving back to Colorado.&nbsp; I tried moving in with CJ, Hassan, Jermy and Bryan, then Burt and Bryan.&nbsp; Then moving back home with Bryan.&nbsp; And its just never enough.&nbsp; I could write a book about how confusing it is trying to please that woman... and trying to do whatever I can to get her to stop drinking.&nbsp; Like honestly, I'd do anything.&nbsp; But nothing really ever works.&nbsp; And the shit that goes on at home, frays out and effects every part of my life.

Friends, that shits going good I guess.&nbsp; I've made tons of new friends this past school year, and that makes me so happy.&nbsp; I've started hanging out with a totally new group of people, the bombest people you'll ever meet... Juggalos.&nbsp; I remember last school year, I was always so down about Juggalos.&nbsp; Me and Tomeka would talk so much shit... it was honestly amazing.&nbsp; We hated them.&nbsp; But when I started hanging out with Bryan and his friends, who almost all of them happen to be Juggalos, I realized that I hated them because they were different.&nbsp; I never really gave them a chance, and when I did, I fell in love with them.&nbsp; They are honestly the greatest people in the world.&nbsp; I have so much fun with them, its great.&nbsp; But I've also come to realize that this school year, not only have I made tons of new friends, but I've lost contact with old ones.&nbsp; And that kills me.&nbsp; Like me and Tomeka... we don't even talk anymore.&nbsp; We've both changed too much when the other wasn't around... and it killed our friendship.

School... sucks.&nbsp; Thats basically all I can say.&nbsp; I skipped school way to much my Freshman year, and I had to go to a continuation school for it.&nbsp; Then I started skipping there.&nbsp; Now, I have to go to court for truancy.&nbsp; Like, honestly, I realized the other day how amazingly stupid going to court for not doing something as easy as going to school really is.&nbsp; I could go to Juvie for not going to school.&nbsp; Wow.&nbsp; Thats kinda amazingly dumb.&nbsp; But I've done what I've done, and I have to live with the consequences.

Bryan... me and him, we're great.&nbsp; We get into stupid little fights a lot, but then again, who doesn't?&nbsp; We love eachother, I can honestly say that we do, but sometimes I wonder about us.&nbsp; I treat him like shit, I know that and everyone else does too, but I'm trying to change for him.&nbsp; We live together now, and I've realized that like, literally, I can't live without him.&nbsp; Believe me.&nbsp; I've tried.&nbsp; We have to be together, no matter what, and I like that.&nbsp; I miss him so much when he's not around... and I take that as a good sign.&nbsp; With Bryan, I really don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.&nbsp; I love him, he loves me, and thats all that matters.

So, this stuff that I'm about to write, it might be kinda of confusing, cuz I have no idea how to word it.&nbsp; But I'll give it a try.

Today... I didn't go to school.&nbsp; I know, I'm stupid.&nbsp; But like, I can't help but think that my mom and my boyfriend don't want me around during the days.&nbsp; They tried to wake me up this morning but I wouldn't, and I can see me getting shit from my mom about not waking up... but Bryan?&nbsp; No way.&nbsp; I thought he liked spending time with me, and he was trying to convince me to actually go to school.&nbsp; Which is kinda wierd because he never really has before.&nbsp; But I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing.&nbsp; And my mom, I don't even know whats up with that.&nbsp; She cries, and begs me to move back home, then I do, and she goes back to treating me like shit, like she doesn't really want me here.&nbsp; [[Background INFO= =I'm Bi-Polar.]]&nbsp; And I feel bad staying here during the days.&nbsp; How does that work?&nbsp; I don't even feel at home in my own home.&nbsp; Today, I got so pissed at my mom, she puts me under so much stress, honestly its insane, and I couldn't handle it and I freaked out, my Bi-Polarness came out.&nbsp; And I can't help but wonder if Bryan is looking at me get so angry and is like, &quot;Oh, damn, this is not something I want to be with.&quot;&nbsp; So I try to contain it.&nbsp; But anyone with Bi-Polar knows that the more you contain your anger, the worse it becomes.&nbsp; But I try anyways, and it kills me.

And lastly, I'm major sick of people not believing in me.&nbsp; Like, example: In business class, we were supposed to say where we were going to be in 5 years.&nbsp; Everyone said college, and when it came to be my turn, I said college too.&nbsp; And the first thing out of like, everyone's mouth was, &quot;Yeah.&nbsp; Riiiight.&quot;&nbsp; But honestly, I do plan to go to college.&nbsp; I may have fucked up in the past with school, but I'm trying to get my shit together, and no one sees that.&nbsp; Everyone thinks I'm gonna drop out and just get my GED, maybe not even that, and it pisses me off.&nbsp; Just because I've fucked up in the past doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck up again.&nbsp; It just means I have to try harder to convince people.&nbsp; But frankly, I'm tired of spending my life trying to convince people I can make it.&nbsp; Sometimes I wonder if I should just drop out when I can, and just make everyone happy.&nbsp; Like, no one has confidence in me, and it kills me that not even my best of friends think I can make it in this world.

So this is about half of my life, theres still so much going on, but I'm just gonna leave it at this: I'm going to get through this life, regardless of whos behind me or not.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=5272.msg210976#msg210976 date=1172929161]

Question:&nbsp; I tried to check out her blog but it said it was set to friends only?&nbsp; Any ideas how to get by that or is there another my space?&nbsp; and WTF&nbsp; WHY was it so long before any one came looking for this woman?&nbsp; The neighbors &quot;wondered&quot; where she was while her daughter and boyfriend were partying all by there lonesomes?&nbsp; I hope they all are tried as adults....as the old saying goes you do the crime do the time.&nbsp; I feel no pity for her at all....she had to know what was going on, I mean my GOD the poor woman's body was in the garage!&nbsp; And I don't think being a juvie makes you exempt from your actions.&nbsp; I had a really hard childhood myself but newsflash didn't kill mommy dearest, left home at 13 and moved on!!&nbsp; And I have a life to live now which this little murderess won't.&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    Exactly...

Police are working on a theory that Grove killed Juergens by himself without the knowledge of her daughter, sources close to the case said.

I dont understand with a theory like that...what was she doing for the past 2 weeks to a month?&nbsp; Where did she think her mother was? geeeeez, i dont understand how this theory can be feasible.

I totally agree with ya!&nbsp; I personally believe that the big ole policemen don't WANT to believe that such a sweet young thing could have been involved in her own mothers murder.&nbsp; I mean come on... would you not wonder just where your &quot;strict&quot; mother was during your month long party??

she didnt really seem like she was THAT in love with the guy either.
    hes not plastered so much on her myspace as she is on his.

I didn't really see anything 'creepy' in the blog posted here, sounds like standard teenage, where do I fit...confusions, quite sweet that both mother AND boyfriend were trying to make her go to school.

Wonder what happened to make it all kick off though....

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=5272.msg211012#msg211012 date=1172931138]
    I didn't really see anything 'creepy' in the blog posted here, sounds like standard teenage, where do I fit...confusions, quite sweet that both mother AND boyfriend were trying to make her go to school.

Wonder what happened to make it all kick off though....
    [/quote]

creepy as in she talked about her problems with her mother and her boyfriend and her being bipolar.

Wow, she's actually pretty well-spoken. Such a rarity for teens on MySpace. I'm guessing that judging by the blog, we may end up seeing some kind of abuse defense.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

I always wonder when something like this happen if is something like a Romeo and Juliet syndrome? &nbsp;Maybe the mother ended up thinking this bf wasn't right for her and influencing her badly? &nbsp;Reading the comments in her pictures he struck me as kind of possesive??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5272.msg211018#msg211018 date=1172931252]
    creepy as in she talked about her problems with her mother and her boyfriend and her being bipolar.
    [/quote]

Is that not what people usually put in blogs, assuming they have a mother, a boyfriend and are bipolar?

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=5272.msg211024#msg211024 date=1172931614]
    Is that not what people usually put in blogs, assuming they have a mother, a boyfriend and are bipolar?
    [/quote]

actually, you rarely see people actually write about their personal matters so openly in detail on their pages anymore.&nbsp;
    most are private or not even written at all.
    and especially since she wrote it so close to all of this that happened.
    yeah its creepy.&nbsp;

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5272.msg211026#msg211026 date=1172931771]
    actually, you rarely see people actually write about their personal matters so openly in detail on their pages anymore.&nbsp;
    most are private or not even written at all.
    and especially since she wrote it so close to all of this that happened.
    yeah its creepy.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Ah I get you!

I'm more used to lj and diaryland etc which is more chatter and emo-gnashing of teeth and outpouring of angst, I forget that myspace doesn't have that very often.

Thread Information