Thread: Man charged with murder of young daughter an apparent suicide

Man charged with murder of young daughter an apparent suicide

03-02) 16:31 PST SAN JOSE -- A San Jose man charged with killing his 2-year-old daughter by spiking her sippy cup with drugs was found dead in his Santa Clara County jail cell, the victim of an apparent suicide, authorities said.

A correctional officer performing a routine check shortly before 9:30 a.m. Thursday found an inmate unresponsive in his bed with a plastic bag tied over his head and covered with a blanket, said Mark Cursi, spokesman for the county Department of Corrections. Paramedics pronounced the inmate dead at 9:44 a.m.

The Santa Clara County Coroner's Office identified the man as Minh Phu Le, 33, who, according to Cursi, had been in custody since Dec. 2 and was housed alone in his cell.

San Jose police Sgt. Nick Muyo said that shortly after 10 p.m. on Dec. 1, officers were called to Le's home on the 1100 block of Ranchero Way on a report of a child not breathing.

Paramedics pronounced the girl dead at the scene and found Le unconscious, apparently from a drug overdose.

Le was hospitalized and jailed upon his release on suspicion of fatally poisoning his daughter.

The drug reportedly was gamma hydroxybutyric acid or GHB, commonly known as the date-rape drug.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/02/BAG3IOEIDP6.DTL

and also here

http://parentsbehavingbadly.com/

Bastard took the easy way you.

shiki

Re: Man charged with murder of young daughter an apparent suicide

what a cocksucker. yeah he did take the easy way out...but fuck him! I can't really say more cuz i feel myself hulking the fuck out over this shit...this just makes me so fucking angry!!! How can anyone harm a child, especially their own? Ws he trying to make her more manageble? I hope he's getting butt fucked in hell right now!!

I got the impression that he murdered her and attempted to kill himself, but failed. I'm glad he failed, he had to live with what he did for a little while at least. I hope he suffered after the OD and while waiting for the right time to try to off himself again.

Poor kid, this is really sickening. With a dad like that she must really be in a better place now.

Makes you wish there were more dead beat dads out there and less morons that stick around to date rape their two year olds.
    You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not <br />the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.&quot; Abbie Hoffman

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5268.msg210643#msg210643 date=1172900825]
    what a cocksucker. yeah he did take the easy way out...but fuck him! I can't really say more cuz i feel myself hulking the fuck out over this shit...this just makes me so fucking angry!!! How can anyone harm a child, especially their own? Ws he trying to make her more manageble? I hope he's getting butt fucked in hell right now!!
    [/quote]

Fuck yeah. &quot;Butt fucked in hell&quot; gives new meaning to &quot;hot sex&quot;.
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

[quote author=BlindRhino link=topic=5268.msg212100#msg212100 date=1173019208]
    Makes you wish there were more dead beat dads out there and less morons that stick around to date rape their two year olds.
    [/quote]
    I can't find where he says he raped her, just the drug he used GHB is called that. You can find recipes on the internet. It's pretty common stuff apparently.

Did you see this one. We have a thread on that dust off girl. Looks like this shit is getting popular too.

http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/2007/03/02/15-day-old-child-killed-by-father-while-high-on-dust-off/

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=5268.msg212141#msg212141 date=1173022815]
    I can't find where he says he raped her, just the drug he used GHB is called that. You can find recipes on the internet. It's pretty common stuff apparently.

Did you see this one. We have a thread on that dust off girl. Looks like this shit is getting popular too.

http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/2007/03/02/15-day-old-child-killed-by-father-while-high-on-dust-off/
    [/quote]

&quot;20-year-old Kenneth Ryan was left in charge of Julian, his 15-day-old boy.

Kenneth claims he blacked out after huffing a can of Dust-Off had and has no recollection of what happened.

Julians mother, Alicia Woody, was upstairs napping when she was awaken by Kenneth Ryan carrying their limp and dying child.

Autopsy reports have determined death was caused by multiple blunt force trauma to the head and face.&quot;

The question is, does this stuff just knock you on your butt and the &quot;dusting&quot; defense is just an excuse, or is it like PCP, making you insane? You lay a 15 day old baby down and he doesn't go or do anything; he had to have been beaten up by somebody, presumably daddy.

[quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

shiki

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5241.0
    this is the link to the thread about the 15 day old baby.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5268.msg212164#msg212164 date=1173024315]
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5241.0
    this is the link to the thread about the 15 day old baby.
    [/quote]

My bad--thank you.&nbsp; :-)

Thread Information