Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394
Results 9,826 to 9,830 of 9830

Thread: just movie talk...

  1. #9826
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,387
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I'm watching Spiral. My husband described it as being like the Saw movies. Guess what, bud?! It is like the Saw movies, because it is a Saw movie!
    That being said, I've never watched a Saw movie before. Spiral seems to have an interesting plot line so far, but it's really grotesque. Are all Saw movies like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  2. #9827
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,549
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm watching Spiral. My husband described it as being like the Saw movies. Guess what, bud?! It is like the Saw movies, because it is a Saw movie!
    That being said, I've never watched a Saw movie before. Spiral seems to have an interesting plot line so far, but it's really grotesque. Are all Saw movies like that?
    Oh yes they are. The grossest, most disturbing movies ever. And I like horror movies.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #9828
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,387
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Oh yes they are. The grossest, most disturbing movies ever. And I like horror movies.
    I think Hostel Is the most grotesque horror movie I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  4. #9829
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,549
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I think Hostel Is the most grotesque horror movie I've ever seen.
    Hostel and Hostel II were fucked up, I liked them though. I will admit I was very disturbed by them though.

    I feel like "House of 1000 corpses" was utterly disgusting. I saw it when I was 19 though.

    I will never watch Human Centipede.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #9830
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,549
    Rep Power
    21474860
    This movie is old as hell, but Grandma is amazing so far.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •