Thread: Jacque Waller (39) was allegedly murdered by her estranged husband

Jacque Waller (39) was allegedly murdered by her estranged husband

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...ranged_husband

Husband's FB - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000380177406

She is the mother of triplets and the husband is a person of interest. She was apparently on her way to file for divorce when she disappeared.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a4bcf6878.html

A southeast Missouri major case squad has been activated to help search for a missing mother of three.

Jackson police say 39-year-old Jacque Sue Waller was last seen in the city Wednesday afternoon. Her car was found abandoned on Interstate 55.

The Cape Girardeau-Bollinger County Major Case Squad was activated Thursday to join in the search. Jackson Police Lt. Rodney Barnes told the Southeast Missourian it's uncommon to activate the squad for missing persons cases, but authorities are concerned because disappearing is out of character for Waller.

Barnes wouldn't say if authorities suspect foul play.

KFVS-TV reported that a truck and a 14-foot boat belonging to Waller's husband were taken to the Cape Girardeau Sheriff's Department, where they're being examined by investigators.
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-31-2013 at 01:40 AM.

On her way to file for divorce? RIP Jacque, cause it doesn't sound to hopeful.
    49009_100000531952386_1836929_n.jpg

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Had to double post after I checked out his facebook wall.

Jc Waller
    Thanks everyone

June 8 at 9:46am
    • 5 people like this.

• Amy Bailey Where are you?June 8 at 10:12am

• Matt Dockins Person of interest isn't the same as convict, nor is it the same as suspect. I pray everything works out best for everyone, and I hope Jacque is found safe and unharmed, and I hope Clay is found innocent of this crime and vindicated... and finally I hope all those who have condemned him now are as quick to apologize if he is found innocent.June 8 at 3:04pm · 10 peopleLoading...

• Amy Bailey I totally agree!!June 8 at 6:28pm

• Ruth Waller Shrum I CANT SAY ENOUGH.......I BELIEVE IN YOU BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL STAND BESIDE YOU !!!!!June 8 at 8:29pm · 5 people5 people like this.

• LLindsey Momoffour You make me sick! Do us all a favor and don't post on Jacque's wall again. You think you are so sly and clever. Well guess what, we all know you did it, but more importantly God knows you did it. Jacque is with God now and you better be...lieve she and God will make sure you pay. But until you do, I pray for the triplets and Jacque's family. I also pray that you never see the triplets again. You are a disgrace. What are you going to do when they get old enough to know what you did to their mother? Sick scumbag.See More
        Sunday at 1:08pm · 14 peopleLoading...

• Amy Bailey That wasn't very nice Lindsey! Sunday at 1:24pm · 2 peopleLoading...

• Michelle DeClue Marler I totally agree with you Lindsey!!!! Thank you for posting the words that all of us want to say but just dont have the nerve.Sunday at 2:35pm · 8 peopleLoading...

• Michelle DeClue Marler If you even remotely love Jacque, which we all know you don't, let Stan and Ruby and the police know where she is. I pray to God that those children will never be allowed to be with you. You are a monster and are a disgrace to the human race!! I hope that you are put away and never spoken of again. I pray that the Rawson Family gets JUSTICE FOR JACQUE!!Sunday at 5:16pm · 12 peopleLoading...

• Tara Lee I must say a few things since I am able to comment here. Not one of you know FOR A FACT that Clay is guilty. I do not know him nor do I know Jacque, however I pray for those babies and for her every day. I have been following this story ...daily. There is a possiblility even though the events look as if Clay is guilty, that he is actually innocent. Until someone has proof that he did this I think everyone needs to chill out. This man could very well be innocent and he could be being put through hell because of something that he had nothing to do with. Do I think he is guilty....sort of yes, but only because of the rumors etc that everyone is posting online EVERYWHERE! I THINK are the key words here. Because of all of this chaos and possible rumors if he is found innocent his children will eventually see all of this when they are able to make sense of it all and ask themselves "could dad really have done that". Not to mention he will have to move far away and start a new life because regardless of the outcome there will be many still convinced that he is guilty. Everyone needs to STOP and maybe think outside of the box a little bit. All of these people could be doing Jacque and INJUSTICE by convincing themselves and everyone else that it was ONLY Clay that could be guilty when there MIGHT be someone else out there. I am not saying he is innocent, but I also cannot say at this point that he is WITHOUT A DOUBT GUILTY. Just my two cents.See More
        Sunday at 9:13pm · 4 peopleLoading...

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Clay Waller: Estranged Husband Allegedly Sends Missing Wife a Bizarre Facebook Message

Clay Waller, the man police call a "person of interest" in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Jacque Sue Waller, allegedly left a message this week on the Facebook wall of his missing spouse.

The family of Jacque (who goes by Jacque Rawson-Waller on Facebook) tells KTVI that they couldn't believe that Waller would have the audacity to post a message after refusing to assist police in their investigation. Waller was the last person to see Jacque alive when she dropped by his current residence June 1 to discuss their pending divorce.

The Facebook message -- which no long appears on Jacque's wall -- suggested that Waller wanted his estranged wife to come home, unharmed.

It read:

​"I miss u so much. This is a nightmare. I wish for your safe return. So many people are wanting to get me. This is not about me. We need for you to come home. Our babies need us so bad. I haven't seen them since all of this happened. I know they miss u so bad. I look for u every day. I went to church today and have to believe you are still coming home. Our babies must be so confused, not having their mom or dad. Honey, I will keep moving forward. Our kids are worth fighting for. I know you would want me to fight every day for our babies. Honey, I miss and love you so much. Please come home soon, Clay."

The couple have five-year-old triplets who are currently in custody of Jacque's sister. Jacque's mother couldn't say for certain that the Facebook message came from Waller, but she says that it included the profile picture he's used in the past on Facebook.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...que_waller.php

In a reply for volunteers to help on a search...

• Angela Oden Burch Perfect timing if Clay is in the Psyc ward. He won't be able to interfere. I don't live any where near you guys or I'd be there!

• Jacque last contacted family on June 1, 2011 between 4pm-430pm. Jacque lives in Ste Genevieve County and was on her way to meet her estranged husband, Clay Waller, in Jackson MO. She was to file for divorce, pick up her son and return to her home. She never returned. Within hours of her disapperance being reported the Jackson MO Major Case Squad began their investigation. Jacque has a set of 5 year old triplets and would NEVER leave them! God Bless you Jacque; we are awaiting your safe return!

Family Of Missing Woman Fear The Worst
    Jacque Waller Was The Mother of Triplets

FARMINGTON, MO (KTVI-FOX2Now.com)— One week after her disappearance, Fox 2 learned more about Jacque Waller Wednesday.Waller, 39, is the mother of triplets from Farmington, who vanished from Jackson, MO, June 1. Her parents spoke to Fox 2 for the first time, Wednesday.Like investigators, they said they considered her estranged husband, Clay Waller, a former sheriff's deputy, to be a person of interest in the case.

With every day that passes, the search for Jacque had been wearing on them, and her 5 year old triplets. "One of them was telling me this morning, 'did you see the paper with our picture in the paper ?' " said Jacque's mother, Ruby Rawson of Bonne Terre.

" 'There's a lot of people looking for our mom.' I said, yeah I know there is. I said, hopefully ok, we'll find her." "We fell apart for several days. We still have our moments, when I think of my little sweetheart baby," her father, Stan Rawson said.

Still, he said, they'd learned to put on brave faces for the children, the apples of their daughter's eye.

"When she didn't show up on time the other night [after meeting with Clay Waller to sign divorce papers] there is something radically, radically, wrong, because she came straight home to those babies. She loved them," Stan Rawson said. "We had to quit crying and carrying on in front of the kids. These little kids pick up on things. There's no use putting them down any more than you have to. I figure that day's coming anyway." Police say Clay Waller is the last person known to have seen Jacque. It was at his house near Jackson.

The next day, police later found her abandonded Honda Pilot SUV Interstate 55, a few miles from that house. Her parents said the couple had been separated for close to 6 months. They said he'd threatened her. "When she finally got around to telling me, she said,'dad, he says he's going to kill me'," Stan Rawson said. He said she convinced him to let the threat pass. Police have seized Clay Waller's red pickup truck and a boat believed to belong to his brother. They want to hear from anyone who may have seen the truck and boat June 1 or June 2. Police divers have searched two ponds in Jackson.

Jacque's father, said the children's questions and comments have been especially gut-wrenching.There was this from her daughter.

"She says, 'maybe mom decided she didn't like her family anymore and she went off to get a new family,' " Stan Rawson recalled. "You want to talk about someone sticking a knife into you heart and twisting it a little bit, try that one on for size." Jacque's old friends are having a Vigil at 6:30 Thursday night outside Farmington High School, where she graduated in 1990.

Friends from Cape Girardeau have designed "Justice for Jacque" t-shirts. The support was carrying her loved through their agony. "The Facebook page they have up for 'Find Jacque Waller is up to 2400 people," her mother said. "It's just amazing to me how one life affects so many people." "I don't know what we would do without the hope that we get from her friends, our family, our church," her father said. "We've got to be tough. We'll grieve later. We'll grieve later when we find her and we get whoever's responsible for this put in jail."

He said Jacque only went to that house to pick up her son, but he wasn't there; the boy was with a baby-sitter in Illinois. Jacque's family now has temporary custody of the children, not their father. Police urge anyone who saw Jacque's SUV and who was driving it, to come forward. They suspect whoever left it the Interstate, rode away on a bicycle. Someone ought to remember seeing that.

If you have any information call the Jackson Police Department at 573-243-3151.

http://www.kplr11.com/news/ktvi-farm...,1262673.story

Jacque Waller

CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY, MO (KFVS) -

"Authorities say leads are pouring in as they continue to search for Jacque Waller. Waller has been missing more than three weeks now. She was last seen June 1 in Jackson.
    her estranged husband, Clay Waller has been named as a person of interest because he was the last person to have contact with her. He is not considered a suspect.
    Meanwhile, friends, family and total strangers are taking matters into their own hands, launching their own search parties and saying they will stop at nothing to find her.
    Jacque's brother Rob Rawson joined several private search parties Sunday.
    "The response has been amazing," said Rawson. "I didn't think they're be so many people. We love her. We want to bring her home for us and for the kids."
    The groups went door to door passing out flyers, talking to people about Jacque and searching land around Cape County.
    Family friend Dan Hittson says they need to make contact with as many people as possible.
    "If you think you know something you need to call authorities," said Hittson. "If somebody did something to her they need to be brought to justice. We want to help this family find closure. There's three little kids that want to know what happened to their mother."
    Searchers with one group met with police to discuss their plan before spreading out into different areas. Authorities say they are also looking in new locations.
    "From our end we are meeting with some dog teams to search new areas that we're learned about through leads and other interviews," said Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys.
    Chief Humphreys says they also expect new leads to emerge once crime labs complete testing on evidence. They are also asking all members of the public for help.
    "If you're a property owner it's extremely important that you go police your own property and just scan your own areas," said Chief Humphreys. "That's a tremendous help for us. It eliminates a lot of area."
    Chief Humphreys says he's happy with the response from Waller's friends, parents, and siblings. He wants them to know investigators are working round the clock to bring Jacque home.
    "There's a lot of bulldogs on this case," said Chief Humphreys. "We're going to see it through. It's personal to us now."
    Jacque Waller's estranged husband, Clay Waller has been named a person of interest in the case. He is not a suspect. Chief Humphreys says the Jackson Police Department has not heard from Clay Waller since June 7."

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14978884...-jacque-waller
    Attached Images Attached Images

They had a custody hearing for the triples and Jacque's sister was given the rights. Jacque's husband did not even get visitation rights.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...04911672886209

Jacque Waller disappeared six weeks ago. Police say new tips roll in daily. This week, another new tip as locals checking their mail off Highway 177 found something that may have been in the missing woman's purse.

When Jacque Waller disappeared June 1st, so did her phone and her purse.

Now something that she may have carried with her almost randomly showed up along a county highway.

"They walked out to the mailbox, happened to look down and see it there," said Wilma Kallbrier.

Kallbrier lives on Lindsey Lane, right off Highway 177 not far from Proctor and Gamble. Late Monday, a neighbor's discovery got a lot of attention.

"You never know what you're going to stumble on now," said Kallbrier.

On the ground in front of a row of mailboxes was Jacque Waller's business cards.

"They were in a standard business card packet or holder that would be carried in someone's brief case or purse," said Lt. David James-Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Office.

Wilma Kallbrier says she's been to those mailboxes countless times since June 1st, the last time anyone saw Jacque Waller.

"It had to have been (placed there) recent," said Kallbrier.

Lt. James said, "I don't know how long it was there. Very well may have been there since the first day, but might not have been."

So, what does it mean? "This was obviously hers, this is a significant find not sure what it tells us yet," said James. "There are multiple possibilities and now we're examining those possibilities."

It has locals on edge.

"If we see anything suspicious looking we notify the law, that's all we can do," said Kallbrier.

That's exactly what investigators say they need. Lt. James asks property owners to search their land, saying it would help investigators eliminate certain areas.

"If you see something disturbing that's not right, call us," said James. "I don't care if it results in 1,000 leads. We'll come out and inspect and see if it has anything to do with our case."

From fb:

Michelle Lands
    Jacque Waller's parents......Stan & Ruby Rawson....will be on ABC's Good Morning America tomorrow morning at 6:30 am central time.....please repost and have everyone you know tune in.

Husband confessed to killing her.

During a Thursday hearing, federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said Clay Waller confessed to killing his estranged wife Jacque Waller, whom authorities have been looking for since June 1.

The alleged confession was to Clay Waller's father. No information yet as to how prosecutors discovered the confession.

Clay Waller wasn't in court for the dissappearance, though. The prosecutor's revelation came while Waller was making an appearance for allegedly making Internet threats against one of Jacque Waller's family members.

Clay Waller was mentioned as a suspect in his wife's disappearance by a county prosecutor before, but the federal prosecutor's statement in federal court is the first public statement to link Clay Waller to a crime in his wife's disappearance.

Even after the alleged murder confession was revealed in court, there are still no murder charges against a man whom Jacque Waller's parents say killed their daughter.

The missing mother's parents say they know their daughter's husband killed her and that today's confession should help prove it.

You may remember on June 1, Jacque Waller, a Missouri mother of three, disappeared.

Her husband, Clay Waller was the last person to see her. He told authorities she walked away from her house after an argument.
    Since then, he has been charged with unrelated crimes of harassment and stealing.

Investigators stress he's considered a person of interest in his wife's disappearnce case but not a suspect.

Clay Waller's attorney, who doesn't represent him in the theft case, is surprised by Thursday's courtroom allegations but said there's still not enough evidence to charge Waller in connection with the dissapearance.

For 100 days, crews have searched and Jacque Waller's parents Stan and Ruby Rawson have prayed for closure.

"I want my baby back so we can bury her properly and be able to show the triplets here's where your mom is at," Stan Rawson said.

But they said Thursday's courtroom revelation is nothing new to them. They said they've known about the alleged confession for some time.

Clay Waller's attorney Scott Reynolds got a phone call from Clay during our interview and told Local 6 some of what came out in court Thursday did surprise him.

Reynolds is concerned by the fact a federal prosecutor would bring up evidence in a case unrelated to Jacque Waller's dissapearance.

"He went through all evidence that I'm not even allowed to have yet. The case hasn't even been filed," Reynolds said.

A lieutenant with the missing person case said the confession doesnt really change anything for them. They knew all the information already.
    Jacque Waller's parents said there is still even more information that hasn't come out yet.

"He (Clay) know's exactly what he did with her. Don't let nobody tell you any different," Stan Rawson said.

But Clay Waller's attorney said not so fast.

"Based on what I know at this time, I think there's specific evidence to show reasonable doubt," Reynolds said.

Clay Waller is charged with sending threatening emails. He's currently being lodged at the Pemiscot County Jail without bond.

A lietenant with the investigation said there's just not enough good solid evidence yet. He said if they find a body, then they'd likely press charges. But that's hard to do without a body and no DNA evidence.

Jacque Waller's 5-year-old triplets have gone a hundred days without seeing their mom. But their grandparents said they're doing alright and are actually in counseling right now.

They're living with their aunt, Jacque Waller's sister.

Clay Waller's attorney has said before that he was fighting for custody of his kids. Thursday, he wouldn't comment on that case.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Jacque Sue Waller, please call the Jackson Police Department at (573) 243-3151. The family is offering a reward for any information leading to the location of Jacque's body.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/mo-st...129470738.html
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-20-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Asshole needs to give up the location of her body and let her family have her properly buried. He needs to do it for his children.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Sad article - http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...issing-Mother/

The triplets continue to live with Brennecke and her husband. They visit their grandparents about every day. They're doing OK, Stan Rawson said. They see a child therapist, go to kindergarten, laugh and play like kids. But they're sad sometimes, too, even though they don't even begin to grasp what has happened.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1786173.html
    Swingle submitted a motion Sept. 22 to preserve testimony from James Clay Waller Sr. that alleges Clay Waller confessed to him on June 2 to breaking Jacque Waller's neck during a fight and burying her body. In the application, Swingle wrote that the state anticipates filing a murder charge against Clay Waller.

Motion to preserve testimony against Clay Waller denied

Sunday, November 20, 2011
    by Patrick T. Sullivan ~ Southeast Missourian
    Clay Waller, center, is escorted to a police vehicle after a court hearing at the Cape Girardeau County Courthouse in Jackson on Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2011.
    (Kristin Eberts)
    [Click to enlarge]

He just couldn't get past the word "pending." Cape Girardeau Circuit Judge William Syler denied Friday the state's motion that would have preserved the testimony of Clay Waller's father, which alleges Clay Waller confessed to killing and burying his estranged wife.
    Syler denied the motion because of the ambiguity surrounding pending cases in Missouri Supreme Court laws. Per Missouri Supreme Court Rule 25, "a deposition cannot be taken until after the filing of a criminal information or indictment." The law does not mention pending cases, which Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney Morley Swingle had interpreted in court briefs to be the anticipation of a criminal charge. Because no charges have been filed against Clay Waller in connection to the disappearance of his wife, Jacque Waller, any case against him is not pending, Syler said.
    "I don't see how I can get around a ‘pending case,'" Syler said. "The state can file charges if it would like and then take the deposition."
    Swingle submitted a motion Sept. 22 to preserve testimony from James Clay Waller Sr. that alleges Clay Waller confessed to him on June 2 to breaking Jacque Waller's neck during a fight and burying her body. In the application, Swingle wrote that the state anticipates filing a murder charge against Clay Waller.
    James Clay Waller Sr. is bedridden in a nursing home with diabetes, emphysema and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. He finds ease in breathing only while lying on his side, Swingle wrote. Swingle would like to preserve the elder Waller's testimony in case he dies before a murder trial would start.
    "If we do not preserve his testimony, we may lose it," said Cape Girardeau County assistant prosecuting attorney Angel Woodruff, who presented most of the state's case at Friday's hearing.

Part of the above link...

The husband of a Missouri woman who has been missing for nearly a year was charged with first-degree murder Monday even though his estranged wife's body has not been found.

In a probable cause affidavit released Monday, law enforcement officials outlined why they believe Clay Waller, 41, lured his soon-to-be-ex wife to his home to kill her.

Officials also noted that they discovered Jacque Waller’s diary in her laptop, which was found close to where her Honda Pilot had been parked off a highway. In it, she wrote that Clay Waller, a former police officer, had repeatedly threatened to kill her if she left him. She wrote, “He told me that a divorce would be my death sentence.”
    Advertise | AdChoices

Read the probable cause affidavit

Clay Waller was sentenced to five years in federal prison for threatening his wife’s sister in an online posting. Jacque Waller's sister is currently caring for the Wallers’ 5-year-old triplets.

"There is a bit of relief in knowing that charges have been brought against Clay Waller," Jacque Waller's father, Stan Rawson, said in a statement. "The case is now in the hands of the prosecuting attorney, and we are confident that we will now finally get justice for our girl."

The Wallers had been having marital trouble and were on the verge of divorce last June, Rawson told The Associated Press last year.

Jacque Waller and her triplets had moved into her sister’s home, and she had started seeing another man. Clay Waller, too, had a new partner.

On June 1, Jacque and Clay Waller met with their attorney. Jacque had agreed to let Maddox, one of the triplets, spend the day with his father. She called her sister to say she would return home immediately after picking up her son.

She never came home. Clay Waller’s girlfriend said Clay had asked her to take care of the boy for the night – the first time she had ever spent time alone with Maddox.

A neighbor said that on that day she saw Jacque Waller’s Honda Pilot in Clay Waller's driveway next to his red truck. His truck was hooked up to his boat, which he then drove away. Jacque was nowhere to be seen. That evening at 9:45 p.m., another neighbor, approached Clay Waller on his patio and said he had heard Jacque was missing. Waller, out of breath, said he'd just been on a bike ride.

Later, Jacque Waller's Honda Pilot was found on Interstate 55 with a flat tire. Police said the tire had been punctured after it had stopped running.

Clay Waller initially told police that they had been together because Jacque had come over for sex, that they had argued and she left on foot. Later, he told police that Jacque had a nose bleed when his head hit her nose, and that she had bled a lot.

More than 100 volunteers were searching again today for Jacque Waller, a 39-year-old mother of triplets missing for six weeks from her Missouri home. TODAY's Lester Holt speaks with Waller's parents about their fears and suspicions.

When police searched Clay Waller’s home, they found blood stains on the walls that had apparently been washed down. They also found green carpet from the hallway cut up in squares and stored beneath house. DNA analysis of blood stains on the carpet indicated that the blood matched Jacque Waller’s.

For hiding the carpet, Waller is also charged with tampering with evidence.

The FBI said last year that Clay Waller suggested to his father that he had broken Jacque Waller's neck and buried her in a hole that he dug in advance. But Clay Waller has not made any confession to police, and his father died before he could testify.

Waller was sentenced to five years in federal prison in December and is serving time at a prison in the state of Louisiana. He pleaded guilty in October to threatening Brennecke through an online posting.

Following the charges, Clay Waller’s attorney released a statement: “Clay misses his wife and he hopes she is found alive. He sincerely sympathizes with the Rawson family. His heart goes out to them. However Clay had nothing to do with his wife’s disappearance, and we have substantial evidence to support that claim.”

Cape Girardeau County prosecutor Morley Swingle said one of the tampering charges alleges Clay Waller concealed his wife's body. The second alleges he "concealed bloodstained carpet from the hallway of his home" in Jackson, Mo., about 100 miles south of St. Louis.

Swingle said Missouri lets prosecutors seek the death penalty if at least one of 17 "aggravating factors" can be proven. He said none of the aggravating factors are involved in the Waller case.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...e&preview=true
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

The remains of the Missouri mother of triplets who vanished nearly two years ago were discovered Thursday, officials said.

Jacque Sue Waller a 39-year-old mother of triplets, was last seen June 1, 2011. Her husband, James "Clay" Waller, was charged with first-degree murder and will stand trial in the fall. A prosecutor said her husband admitted to his father that he killed his wife and dumped her body in a hole, KSDK.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/30...official-says/

I'm glad the family can finally have some closure.

RIP Jacque
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information