Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified Bodies. Anybody recognize them? *some images may be graphic*

Re: Unidentified Bodies. Anybody recognize them? *some images may be graphic*

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=5258.msg224276#msg224276 date=1173478561]
    Wonder if that lettering was a type of confession from her or left by someone who killed her?
    [/quote]

That's a good question. "No go, no eat, no drink, murder" is definitely a strange thing to put on one's tent. I wonder what she meant by it? Either way, that's also a very distinguishing characteristic. I sure would remember seeing someone who had something like that written on their tent. Police aren't sure what she died from, but it is likely that she died from exposure.

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg224868#msg224868 date=1173495146]
    That's a good question. "No go, no eat, no drink, murder" is definitely a strange thing to put on one's tent. I wonder what she meant by it? Either way, that's also a very distinguishing characteristic. I sure would remember seeing someone who had something like that written on their tent. Police aren't sure what she died from, but it is likely that she died from exposure.

[/quote]

It's possible it could have been a suicide note/confession. 
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=5258.msg225833#msg225833 date=1173550375]
    It's possible it could have been a suicide note/confession. 
    [/quote]

Yeah, maybe she killed someone before.

Estimated age: Newborn, less than 24 hours old.
    Distinguishing Characteristics:
    Clothing: Located nude.
    DNA: Available

Case History
    The victim was located on the side of County Road 448, near Highways 90 and 173, just north of Hondo city limits in Medina County, Texas on September 20, 2004.
    The baby girl still had her umbilical cord attached.
    There were no signs of trauma to the child, who was left nude beside the road, possibly for only a couple of hours.
    An autopsy on the newborn girl showed she was born alive.

This is so fucking cruel! Why the fuck would someone have a baby only to leave them on the side of the road/in the trash/somewhere else to die?  It happens too damn often. Either have an abortion, or give them up for adoption. Abortion isn't murder... THIS is murder.

Teresa is 5ft. 7 in. & weighs approx. 110 lbs. She has dark brown/black hair and brown eyes.

"WHERE'S TERESA?"

Teresa Lynn Butler disappeared from her home on January 25, 2006.  A video camera, play station with games, digital camera, car stereo, Teresa's purse and cell phone are missing, also.  Her boys were found in the morning hours of January 25, home alone by their father after he came home from work.  There was no forced entry but the missing items and no sightings or communication with Teresa since her disappearance make this case very suspicious.  If you or anyone you know, thinks that you have seen Teresa or has information about her disappearance or the missing items, PLEASE contact the New Madrid County Sheriff's office at 573-748-2516.

Teresa's church has started a reward fund for the SUCCESSFUL prosecution of the person or persons responsible for her disappearance.  Right now, the fund stands near the $2,200 mark.  We can add to this fund by sending donations to:

Teresa Butler Reward/Scholarship Fund
    Sun Security Bank
    121 Front Street
    P.O. Box 16
    Risco, MO, 63874. 

Tax Deductible Donations can be made at the following address.

Risco First Baptist Church
    P.O. Box 228
    Risco, MO, 63874.

This fund will be in place as a reward fund for 3 years.  If no one is SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted, it will then become a scholarship fund. I still hope that someone will develop a conscience and tell us where she is.  They can go to a payphone and make an anonymous phone call.  But let us bring her home where she belongs.  She deserves that.  Here is a link to the article about this new reward fund.
    http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/865/public/news712377.html

The Outback Riders Search and Rescue team searched for Teresa many weekends after she disappeared.  I am not going to beat around the bush.  They need donations.  They operate on donations.  They are a non profit group.  As far as I know, they have not once asked Teresa's family for money.  Gas is expensive these days especially when you are pulling horse trailers.  They have searched in the areas around Teresa's house and also even as far away as Blytheville, AR, based upon information that they received from a psychic.  Let's all pull together and get these wonderful people some funds so that they continue their work.  The address is below.  Any amount, no matter how small, will be of great assistance.

Outback Riders Search and Rescue Team
    5229 State Hwy. Z
    Sikeston, MO  63801

I think of Teresa probably 1,000 times a day.  I can still hear her voice and see her smile, but I can't hear her laugh.  I can still feel her hugs and hear her singing but I can't hear her laugh.  That kills me.  I pray that she or God will send me a sign that will lead me to her.  I pray that at least 100 times a day.  I cry rivers of tears because I just don't know what has happened to her.  But someone does know.  They know something and they choose to keep their mouth shut.  In my eyes, this makes them just as bad as the person or persons who took Teresa from us in the first place.  If this was your loved one, wouldn't you want someone, anyone, who might have information that might lead you to them to speak up?  If so, then speak up.  Do it for Teresa.  She deserves justice.  Do it for her sons.  They have been robbed of a mother at such young ages, when children need their mothers most.  Do it for her family who worries and waits and prays constantly.  Do it for her friends who miss her and love her. 

The first Mother's Day has come and gone since Teresa has been missing and I thought of her and her children and her mother so often that day.  How horrible that holiday must have been for them.  I cannot believe that there still is no news.  I guess the person that did this to her has no conscience. 

The first Father's Day has come and gone since Teresa vanished.  I know that she was always her daddy's little girl.  She loves him dearly.  I am sure that day was sheer torture for him and the rest of the family.  I cannot even begin to imagine the depths of their pain.  I cannot believe that she is still among the missing.  I guess the person that did this to her has no conscience.

Independence Day is supposed to be a day of family, fun, fireworks and BBQ.  I had my family.  I had fun.  I had fireworks and BBQ, too.  What I didn't have was peace of mind.  Peace of mind because I know that Teresa's family was lacking a crucial piece.  They were missing their firstborn daughter, oldest sister and mommy.  Nothing will ever be the same for this family and they will never again have peace of mind.  They have been robbed of that luxury.  Someone holds the key and could give them and all of Teresa's friends and extended family closure.  But they choose to sit back with the knowledge that they have.  I don't know why they keep their mouth shut.  It could be because they are afraid that they will get into trouble for speaking up.  It could just be because they have no conscience.  Anonymous phone calls can be made easily.  You can just go to a payphone and dial the police.  You don't have to give them your name and they never have to know it.  Just tell them, tell us, where she is.  She deserves that and so does her children and family. 

Someone somewhere knows something.  If you do, please call Sheriff Terry Stevens at 573-748-2516 or the MO State Highway Patrol at 573-840-9500.

What's New?

Today is , January 25, 2007, day 366 since Teresa vanished.  I wish that Teresa were getting the media attention that she deserves.  I have tried over and over again contacting national news programs and talk shows and have never received anything other than an automated email reply stating that they had received my email.  Steve Hankins of the Daily Dunklin Democrat and Jackie Harder of the Daily American Republic have done fantastic jobs telling Teresa's story.  They both were present at the vigil for Teresa.  KFVS12 was also at the vigil and did air stories about it on their evening newscasts.  I do not believe that they made the stories available online, though.

Teresa's poster has finally been placed at the NCMA website.  You can download and print copies of it to distribute.  Here is the link.
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200603979S

The Carole Sund Carrington Foundation is offering the $5,000 reward.  This is good news.  Maybe people will start talking.  Money talks, they say. 
    $5,000 Reward for Teresa's safe return.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have followed this case since the first day she went missing, personally I have always thought the husband had something to do with it, just my gut feeling. Please if you will read the whole story. The car with Florida tags seen in the area just days before she went missing has never been seen since.  Risco is the town over from my hometown.  Teresa just dissapeared into thin air.

There are several websites dedicated to Teresa and the whole story, much more to it then in this post. Please read it and tell me what if anything you think could have happened to her.
    Thanks.

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=5258.msg227290#msg227290 date=1173643647]

Teresa is 5ft. 7 in. & weighs approx. 110 lbs. She has dark brown/black hair and brown eyes.

"WHERE'S TERESA?"

Teresa Lynn Butler disappeared from her home on January 25, 2006.  A video camera, play station with games, digital camera, car stereo, Teresa's purse and cell phone are missing, also.  Her boys were found in the morning hours of January 25, home alone by their father after he came home from work.  There was no forced entry but the missing items and no sightings or communication with Teresa since her disappearance make this case very suspicious.  If you or anyone you know, thinks that you have seen Teresa or has information about her disappearance or the missing items, PLEASE contact the New Madrid County Sheriff's office at 573-748-2516.

Teresa's church has started a reward fund for the SUCCESSFUL prosecution of the person or persons responsible for her disappearance.  Right now, the fund stands near the $2,200 mark.  We can add to this fund by sending donations to:

Sun Security Bank
    121 Front Street
    P.O. Box 16
    Risco, MO, 63874. 

Tax Deductible Donations can be made at the following address.

Risco First Baptist Church
    P.O. Box 228
    Risco, MO, 63874.

This fund will be in place as a reward fund for 3 years.  If no one is SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted, it will then become a scholarship fund. I still hope that someone will develop a conscience and tell us where she is.  They can go to a payphone and make an anonymous phone call.  But let us bring her home where she belongs.  She deserves that.  Here is a link to the article about this new reward fund.
    http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/865/public/news712377.html

The Outback Riders Search and Rescue team searched for Teresa many weekends after she disappeared.  I am not going to beat around the bush.  They need donations.  They operate on donations.  They are a non profit group.  As far as I know, they have not once asked Teresa's family for money.  Gas is expensive these days especially when you are pulling horse trailers.  They have searched in the areas around Teresa's house and also even as far away as Blytheville, AR, based upon information that they received from a psychic.  Let's all pull together and get these wonderful people some funds so that they continue their work.  The address is below.  Any amount, no matter how small, will be of great assistance.

Outback Riders Search and Rescue Team
    5229 State Hwy. Z
    Sikeston, MO  63801

I think of Teresa probably 1,000 times a day.  I can still hear her voice and see her smile, but I can't hear her laugh.  I can still feel her hugs and hear her singing but I can't hear her laugh.  That kills me.  I pray that she or God will send me a sign that will lead me to her.  I pray that at least 100 times a day.  I cry rivers of tears because I just don't know what has happened to her.  But someone does know.  They know something and they choose to keep their mouth shut.  In my eyes, this makes them just as bad as the person or persons who took Teresa from us in the first place.  If this was your loved one, wouldn't you want someone, anyone, who might have information that might lead you to them to speak up?  If so, then speak up.  Do it for Teresa.  She deserves justice.  Do it for her sons.  They have been robbed of a mother at such young ages, when children need their mothers most.  Do it for her family who worries and waits and prays constantly.  Do it for her friends who miss her and love her. 

The first Mother's Day has come and gone since Teresa has been missing and I thought of her and her children and her mother so often that day.  How horrible that holiday must have been for them.  I cannot believe that there still is no news.  I guess the person that did this to her has no conscience. 

The first Father's Day has come and gone since Teresa vanished.  I know that she was always her daddy's little girl.  She loves him dearly.  I am sure that day was sheer torture for him and the rest of the family.  I cannot even begin to imagine the depths of their pain.  I cannot believe that she is still among the missing.  I guess the person that did this to her has no conscience.

Independence Day is supposed to be a day of family, fun, fireworks and BBQ.  I had my family.  I had fun.  I had fireworks and BBQ, too.  What I didn't have was peace of mind.  Peace of mind because I know that Teresa's family was lacking a crucial piece.  They were missing their firstborn daughter, oldest sister and mommy.  Nothing will ever be the same for this family and they will never again have peace of mind.  They have been robbed of that luxury.  Someone holds the key and could give them and all of Teresa's friends and extended family closure.  But they choose to sit back with the knowledge that they have.  I don't know why they keep their mouth shut.  It could be because they are afraid that they will get into trouble for speaking up.  It could just be because they have no conscience.  Anonymous phone calls can be made easily.  You can just go to a payphone and dial the police.  You don't have to give them your name and they never have to know it.  Just tell them, tell us, where she is.  She deserves that and so does her children and family. 

Someone somewhere knows something.  If you do, please call Sheriff Terry Stevens at 573-748-2516 or the MO State Highway Patrol at 573-840-9500.

What's New?

Today is , January 25, 2007, day 366 since Teresa vanished.  I wish that Teresa were getting the media attention that she deserves.  I have tried over and over again contacting national news programs and talk shows and have never received anything other than an automated email reply stating that they had received my email.  Steve Hankins of the Daily Dunklin Democrat and Jackie Harder of the Daily American Republic have done fantastic jobs telling Teresa's story.  They both were present at the vigil for Teresa.  KFVS12 was also at the vigil and did air stories about it on their evening newscasts.  I do not believe that they made the stories available online, though.

Teresa's poster has finally been placed at the NCMA website.  You can download and print copies of it to distribute.  Here is the link.
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200603979S

The Carole Sund Carrington Foundation is offering the $5,000 reward.  This is good news.  Maybe people will start talking.  Money talks, they say. 
    $5,000 Reward for Teresa's safe return.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have followed this case since the first day she went missing, personally I have always thought the husband had something to do with it, just my gut feeling. Please if you will read the whole story. The car with Florida tags seen in the area just days before she went missing has never been seen since.  Risco is the town over from my hometown.  Teresa just dissapeared into thin air.

There are several websites dedicated to Teresa and the whole story, much more to it then in this post. Please read it and tell me what if anything you think could have happened to her.
    Thanks.

[/quote]

Wow, that's fucked up. This case, to me, screams "voluntary missing person". The fact that there are personal items, such as a video camera, play station with games, digital camera, car stereo, Teresa's purse and cell phone missing suggests that she most likely left on her own free will, and started a new life. That, along with the complete lack of evidence of foul play. I know it seems heartless and unimaginable that a mother would walk out on her two children, but it does happen more often than one would think. If there was absolutely nothing missing, that would be a different story. Or, if the house had clearly been ransacked, which would indicate a robbery gone wrong. I really don't think that anyone harmed her. Rather, I think she got up and left.

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg228767#msg228767 date=1173728840]

Wow, that's fucked up. This case, to me, screams "voluntary missing person". The fact that there are personal items, such as a video camera, play station with games, digital camera, car stereo, Teresa's purse and cell phone missing suggests that she most likely left on her own free will, and started a new life. That, along with the complete lack of evidence of foul play. I know it seems heartless and unimaginable that a mother would walk out on her two children, but it does happen more often than one would think. If there was absolutely nothing missing, that would be a different story. Or, if the house had clearly been ransacked, which would indicate a robbery gone wrong. I really don't think that anyone harmed her. Rather, I think she got up and left.
    [/quote]

I tend to agree with you on that one.  Yes, people (mothers) voluntarily disappear more than we would like to believe.

On a side note, I really need to rethink my career.  I seriously missed my calling, as I read these cases and view the photos while eating lunch.  Hmmmm. 
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=5258.msg228776#msg228776 date=1173729337]
    I tend to agree with you on that one.  Yes, people (mothers) voluntarily disappear more than we would like to believe.

On a side note, I really need to rethink my career.  I seriously missed my calling, as I read these cases and view the photos while eating lunch.  Hmmmm. 
    [/quote]

It sucks when someone voluntarily disappears, because so many people worry about them, having no idea what happened, thinking someone might have even killed them, or that they are somewhere in captivity. It is indeed very selfish. People have popped up 10 or 15 years later, living a whole new life.

Trust me, I've looked at some disgusting photos while eating lunch. Doesn't bother me. Does that make me a sick person?  :lol:

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg229462#msg229462 date=1173761860]
    It sucks when someone voluntarily disappears, because so many people worry about them, having no idea what happened, thinking someone might have even killed them, or that they are somewhere in captivity. It is indeed very selfish. People have popped up 10 or 15 years later, living a whole new life.

Trust me, I've looked at some disgusting photos while eating lunch. Doesn't bother me. Does that make me a sick person?  :lol:
    [/quote]

Extremely selfish.  Also, imagine the feelings of children that have been abandoned.  Children have a tendancy to feel that what happens around them is often their fault.  Talk about the guilt.

Maybe we should check into working at the ME's office! 

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=5258.msg228776#msg228776 date=1173729337]
    [/quote]

If I ever go back to school, it'll be for forensics. I love this stuff!

A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Ghost whipper, baby scarer?  :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm really laughing out loud, that's some funny shit.

Located at 6:15 a.m. July 21, 1999 in a cornfield on 92nd Street in the Town of Raymond, Wisconsin.
    Cause of death was multiple injuries. Manner of death is homicide.
    Estimated Date of Death: Hours prior to discovery

Estimated age: 14 - 35 years old. (Probably under 30) Estimated year of birth is 1964 -1981
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8" (173 cm); 120 lbs. (55 kg)
    Distinguishing Characteristics: She had sun highlights in her short brown hair. Her eyes were brown, but do not exclude hazel. Each ear was double pierced and there appears to be no scars or tattoos. She had a "Cauliflower" deformation on her right ear that may have come from a recent injury. Possibly cognitively disabled.
    Dentals: Available. She had fairly poor dentition, and had protruding front teeth. Several teeth were missing or decayed. Her teeth showed signs of long term neglect.
    Clothing: She was wearing a man's gray and silver country and western shirt with snap buttons and a red floral pattern on the front of the shirt along with black sweatpants. The manufacturer of the shirt, Karman, informed police that it was produced and distributed throughout the United States about 15 years ago.

Racine -
    Torture filled the final days of life for a young woman known only as Jane Doe, whose body was found July 21 just inside a cornfield in the Town of Raymond, Racine County Sheriff's Department officials said Friday.

Sheriff William McReynolds pleaded for information that would help identify the young woman and her killer.

"There is a very sick person out there, and we have got to find out who that is," McReynolds said of the person or people who caused the woman's death.

The injuries were likely doled out over two to four weeks, McReynolds said. Burns on her head, face, neck, arms and upper torso covering more than 25% of her body were at varying stages of healing. She showed signs of malnutrition.

The abuse appears to have escalated in the last three to five days of her life and caused her death, which is ruled to be the result of multiple homicidal injuries.

She had been beaten so badly, perhaps with a blunt object, that her left ear was deformed. She had received blunt force injury to her head, had a broken nose, cuts on her head and on the bridge of her nose and scrapes to her forehead. She also suffered blunt force injuries to her chest, abdomen, wrists, hands and fingers, and had numerous cuts over her body.

Racine County Medical Examiner Thomas Terry said the young woman had many untreated, open wounds that had contributed to her death. The autopsy was performed at the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office.

"Somebody knows this girl, and we need to find that person to tell us who she is," McReynolds said.

The young woman is white, 13 to 23 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, with short, brown curly or wavy hair with highlights and brown or hazel eyes. She had slightly protruding front teeth, several teeth missing or decayed and each ear was pierced twice.

She also may have been cognitively disabled, McReynolds said.

Investigators said the woman was wearing a distinctive western-style men's shirt with long sleeves and pearl snap buttons on the front and cuffs. Red flowers with white and green foliage were embroidered on the front and back.

The shirt was manufactured 15 years ago, and few like it are probably still being worn, Lt. Jim Scherff said. She was also wearing men's black sweat pants.

A funeral will be held for the young woman at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Draeger-Langendorf Funeral Home in Racine, followed by burial at Holy Family Cemetery in the Town of Caledonia. The funeral home and area businesses contributed to the funeral's cost.

The funeral will be the second for an unidentified young woman in Racine County in as many years. The body of a woman found in February 1997 in the Town of Burlington was buried as Jane Doe. It took 16 months to discover the young woman was Amber Creek, a 14-year-old northern Illinois runaway.

Creek's death remains unsolved. Investigators say they do not believe the case is related to the latest Jane Doe. (Webmaster's note: The 'latest Jane Doe' they refer to was identified as Amber Creek.)

Scherff said the department had employed the help of 20 state and federal agencies in trying to identify the latest Jane Doe. Four investigators are working on the case full-time, and they are following more than 650 leads.

"Up to this point, we haven't gotten anywhere," he said. "We aren't much closer to solving this than we were on July 21."

People with information about the unidentified woman or the circumstances surrounding her death are asked to call Investigators Eileen Reilly or Jim Dehne at (262) 636-3170.

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg232542#msg232542 date=1173897462]

Located at 6:15 a.m. July 21, 1999 in a cornfield on 92nd Street in the Town of Raymond, Wisconsin.

Estimated age: 14 - 35 years old. (Probably under 30) Estimated year of birth is 1964 -1981
    Distinguishing Characteristics: She had sun highlights in her short brown hair. Her eyes were brown, but do not exclude hazel. Each ear was double pierced and there appears to be no scars or tattoos. She had a "Cauliflower" deformation on her right ear that may have come from a recent injury. Possibly cognitively disabled.
    Dentals: Available. She had fairly poor dentition, and had protruding front teeth. Several teeth were missing or decayed. Her teeth showed signs of long term neglect.
    Clothing: She was wearing a man's gray and silver country and western shirt with snap buttons and a red floral pattern on the front of the shirt along with black sweatpants. The manufacturer of the shirt, Karman, informed police that it was produced and distributed throughout the United States about 15 years ago.

Racine -
    Torture filled the final days of life for a young woman known only as Jane Doe, whose body was found July 21 just inside a cornfield in the Town of Raymond, Racine County Sheriff's Department officials said Friday.

Sheriff William McReynolds pleaded for information that would help identify the young woman and her killer.

"There is a very sick person out there, and we have got to find out who that is," McReynolds said of the person or people who caused the woman's death.

The injuries were likely doled out over two to four weeks, McReynolds said. Burns on her head, face, neck, arms and upper torso covering more than 25% of her body were at varying stages of healing. She showed signs of malnutrition.

The abuse appears to have escalated in the last three to five days of her life and caused her death, which is ruled to be the result of multiple homicidal injuries.

She had been beaten so badly, perhaps with a blunt object, that her left ear was deformed. She had received blunt force injury to her head, had a broken nose, cuts on her head and on the bridge of her nose and scrapes to her forehead. She also suffered blunt force injuries to her chest, abdomen, wrists, hands and fingers, and had numerous cuts over her body.

Racine County Medical Examiner Thomas Terry said the young woman had many untreated, open wounds that had contributed to her death. The autopsy was performed at the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office.

"Somebody knows this girl, and we need to find that person to tell us who she is," McReynolds said.

The young woman is white, 13 to 23 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, with short, brown curly or wavy hair with highlights and brown or hazel eyes. She had slightly protruding front teeth, several teeth missing or decayed and each ear was pierced twice.

Investigators said the woman was wearing a distinctive western-style men's shirt with long sleeves and pearl snap buttons on the front and cuffs. Red flowers with white and green foliage were embroidered on the front and back.

The shirt was manufactured 15 years ago, and few like it are probably still being worn, Lt. Jim Scherff said. She was also wearing men's black sweat pants.

A funeral will be held for the young woman at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Draeger-Langendorf Funeral Home in Racine, followed by burial at Holy Family Cemetery in the Town of Caledonia. The funeral home and area businesses contributed to the funeral's cost.

The funeral will be the second for an unidentified young woman in Racine County in as many years. The body of a woman found in February 1997 in the Town of Burlington was buried as Jane Doe. It took 16 months to discover the young woman was Amber Creek, a 14-year-old northern Illinois runaway.

Creek's death remains unsolved. Investigators say they do not believe the case is related to the latest Jane Doe. (Webmaster's note: The 'latest Jane Doe' they refer to was identified as Amber Creek.)

Scherff said the department had employed the help of 20 state and federal agencies in trying to identify the latest Jane Doe. Four investigators are working on the case full-time, and they are following more than 650 leads.

"Up to this point, we haven't gotten anywhere," he said. "We aren't much closer to solving this than we were on July 21."

People with information about the unidentified woman or the circumstances surrounding her death are asked to call Investigators Eileen Reilly or Jim Dehne at (262) 636-3170.
    [/quote]

My guess on this one is she probably was mentally disabled and was tortured by a caretaker.

God such sick people...

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=5258.msg232582#msg232582 date=1173898516]
    My guess on this one is she probably was mentally disabled and was tortured by a caretaker.
    [/quote]

That's definitely one possibility. That's a very long time to torture someone. I have read somewhere that she might have been living on the streets and was part of the "punk scene". I've also read that she may be from the Ukraine. Nobody knows anything about her. This one pisses me off though. She died a horrible, slow, painful death. That post-mortem picture is cleaned up, I wonder what her face must have looked like with such horrible torture. I hope she gets identified. Here is a pic of her grave:

I have seen a few dead people in my lifetime. But, I have never seem anyone who's eyes looked like that. They still have a shine or glow to them. Usually the persons eyes like lose their luster and look so blank. Boy not hers, they are still kinda beautiful (in the bigger pic)....that's just seems wrong, but it is what it is I suppose! I wonder what her eyes looked like when she was alive, maybe more shiny or maybe they weren't as nice before.  OMG I can't believe I just said that much about a dead girls eyes!  :oops:

[quote author=death_roe link=topic=5258.msg234460#msg234460 date=1173978128]
    I have seen a few dead people in my lifetime. But, I have never seem anyone who's eyes looked like that. They still have a shine or glow to them. Usually the persons eyes like lose their luster and look so blank. Boy not hers, they are still kinda beautiful (in the bigger pic)....that's just seems wrong, but it is what it is I suppose! I wonder what her eyes looked like when she was alive, maybe more shiny or maybe they weren't as nice before.  OMG I can't believe I just said that much about a dead girls eyes!   :oops:
    [/quote]

They are def photoshopped on.  They took an autopsy photo and put eyes on it for easier identification...

I still can't imagine what she could have possibly done to deserve such cruelty. Whoever tortured her must have gotten some sick pleasure out of her pain. Torturing someone to death is probably the worst way to kill someone besides burying them alive.

This has been solved.  I just moved to Racine like a month ago, but my parents live in Burlington, which is in Racine County and I remember seeing it on the news.  I'll look for a link.

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg232542#msg232542 date=1173897462]

Racine -

[/quote]

Sorry...bad link...hold up..

EDIT*****

Wrong Jane Doe from Racine County.  My bad.  This one is still unidentified.

Yeah, I think you were thinking of the Jane Doe recently identified as Mary Kate Sunderlin-Chamizo. The weird thing is, before she was identified, I had seen several websites of her missing several times, and I had also extensively looked at websites about the Jane Doe which turned out to be her, and I never made the connection. The facial sketch looked absolutely nothing like her photographs. I was so surprised to learn that it was her.

[quote author=missberi link=topic=5258.msg234526#msg234526 date=1173981117]
    They are def photoshopped on.  They took an autopsy photo and put eyes on it for easier identification...
    [/quote]

Well, that certainly explains why the look like 'alive' eyes, not like eyes of the dead.

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg234599#msg234599 date=1173984898]
    I still can't imagine what she could have possibly done to deserve such cruelty. Whoever tortured her must have gotten some sick pleasure out of her pain. Torturing someone to death is probably the worst way to kill someone besides burying them alive.
    [/quote]
    I agree. I can't imagine someone enduring the torture she went through. Or even why or how someone could do that to anyone or another living thing.

Sad she hasn't been claimed. It's baffling how many 'doe' cases like this there are.

Doe!

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=5258.msg211676#msg211676 date=1172984549]
    dude...why are we posting 30 year old deaths. its just weird to me.
    [/quote]

Hey, the way I see it, if someone can post the myspace of the 2000 year old bogman, why can't we post this??? 

Thread Information