Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unidentified Bodies. Anybody recognize them? *some images may be graphic*

Re: Unidentified Bodies. Anybody recognize them? *some images may be graphic*

I'm going to be up all night now...I wondered where this site was earlier.  Now I probably wont be able to stop looking after I log off of here.  I'm so morbid lately that I'm creeping out my other half.  I get mad that he doesn't get it  :x

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=5258.msg210840#msg210840 date=1172911624]
    I'm going to be up all night now...I wondered where this site was earlier.  Now I probably wont be able to stop looking after I log off of here.  I'm so morbid lately that I'm creeping out my other half.  I get mad that he doesn't get it  :x
    [/quote]

what is it with people not getting it? seriously.
    ive tried to introduce a ton of my friends to this site and havent had not even ONE totally interested in it.
    i have retarded friends. 
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5258.msg210848#msg210848 date=1172911845]
    what is it with people not getting it? seriously.
    ive tried to introduce a ton of my friends to this site and havent had not even ONE totally interested in it.
    i have retarded friends. 
    [/quote]

Haha, I just tried showing a bunch of friends earlier tonight.  They just gave me this look like I was some kinda sick fucker.  I think we might have the same retarded friends Brie.

man i get all pissed when they dont understand the coolness.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I mention this site and I get weird looks. Guess we're a small minority here? Oh well. Fuck'em!!!
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

yes.
    they dont understand me? 
    i dont understand them!

[quote author=Wick link=topic=5258.msg210856#msg210856 date=1172912141]
    I mention this site and I get weird looks. Guess we're a small minority here? Oh well. Fuck'em!!!
    [/quote]

Maybe we are, but to tell you the truth, at first I was here for the deaths and what not, now I come cause the people here are actually quite cool, and I enjoy our (sometimes) meaningless banter.

Estimated age: 40 - 50 years old
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; hazel eyes. Wore a mohawk hair style and a mustache when located.
    Dentals: Front upper left tooth missing (it is unknown if it was missing before his fall or due to his fall).
    Clothing: T-shirt, running shorts.
    The victim was located alive at the Grady High School Stadium in the vicinity of the 900 block of Charles Allen Dr. NE in Atlanta, GA. He fell while running stairs at the stadium.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/487umga.html

^He's still alive too and nobody knows who he is.

Located Date: 1999-01-26
    Identifying Characteristics: Tattoo of a blue "heart" on left side of chest.
    Approximate Age: 13-18
    Victim was located alive on January 26, 1999 in the vicinity of I-10 eastbound at milepost 173 in Pinal County, AZ. Victim died the following day at the hospital. Victim either fell, jumped, or was pushed from a moving vehicle. Cause of death is undetermined.

Link: http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?U200500042S

thats so weird that theyve never been claimed.

What really gets to me is that their families don't even think anything could be wrong. They probably just think they don't call and maybe feel they are a bit inconsiderate for not keeping in touch.

But like with those young girls...I imagine the folks just think she's off doing her thing if she [s]is[/s]was 18 or close to it. But if either of those girls are 13-17, OMG It makes my stomach turn to think of it. I can't begin to figure out why the parents haven't been searching high and low to find them. I guess that may not be fair, maybe they have been searching and just haven't reached the right connections to find them. We saw that happen just recently with a Brenda Nguyen.

I agree that we need a database to compile all the information so these things don't happen so frequently. But I can just hear all the people screaming 'big brother' by having all that kind of information in one place!

[quote author=Ren link=topic=5258.msg210002#msg210002 date=1172876269]

Looks like a lost son of George H.W. Bush..and OD on rubbing alcohol?
    How much would you have to drink??
    [/quote]

To me he looks a bit like a cross between George Bush and the aged Clint Eastwood.

[quote author=luscious link=topic=5258.msg210564#msg210564 date=1172896311]
    you think this shit is funny? fucking sick twisted little girl
    [/quote]

shut the fuck up.  i was talking ABOUT HIS NAME, you moron.  how about minding your own business?  k?  thanks.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Wow. This really makes you wonder: if these people can just vanish and nobody knows who they were, how long would it take before somebody figured out who you--or I--were? You get nabbed and killed or suicide in another state and you could go unclaimed, like forgotten luggage. Bogeyman, kudos for starting this one!
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

good job, boogeyman!!! RAWR!!
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

shiki

[quote author=death_roe link=topic=5258.msg210920#msg210920 date=1172921392]
    What really gets to me is that their families don't even think anything could be wrong. They probably just think they don't call and maybe feel they are a bit inconsiderate for not keeping in touch.

But like with those young girls...I imagine the folks just think she's off doing her thing if she [s]is[/s]was 18 or close to it. But if either of those girls are 13-17, OMG It makes my stomach turn to think of it. I can't begin to figure out why the parents haven't been searching high and low to find them. I guess that may not be fair, maybe they have been searching and just haven't reached the right connections to find them. We saw that happen just recently with a Brenda Nguyen.

I agree that we need a database to compile all the information so these things don't happen so frequently. But I can just hear all the people screaming 'big brother' by having all that kind of information in one place!
    [/quote]
    i don't think i could ever stop looking for my missing loved one. Having someone just dissapear to me is almost worse than knowing they are dead. The torture of not knowing if they were alive or dead and if they neededyou...nightmarish.
    My husband's grandpa went missing right after Halloween last year. It was hideous, an 87yr old man, lost for days in Arizona. Finally they found his car three days later, and later that night they found him in the desert. He'd set out to play golf but got turned around. Got his car sort of stuck in an arroyo and so set out on foot. It was devestating and the waiting was terrible and wondering if he was ok or what the fuck was going on. We were glad to get him back and to see that he'd died from exposure and not homicide. Still the thought of him in the desert, lost and alone and cursing himself out for getting himself into this mess was devestating...and some people never find the missing!

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5258.msg210892#msg210892 date=1172914904]

Estimated age: 40 - 50 years old
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; hazel eyes. Wore a mohawk hair style and a mustache when located.
    Dentals: Front upper left tooth missing (it is unknown if it was missing before his fall or due to his fall).
    Clothing: T-shirt, running shorts.
    The victim was located alive at the Grady High School Stadium in the vicinity of the 900 block of Charles Allen Dr. NE in Atlanta, GA. He fell while running stairs at the stadium.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/487umga.html

^He's still alive too and nobody knows who he is.

Located Date: 1999-01-26
    Identifying Characteristics: Tattoo of a blue &quot;heart&quot; on left side of chest.
    Approximate Age: 13-18
    Victim was located alive on January 26, 1999 in the vicinity of I-10 eastbound at milepost 173 in Pinal County, AZ. Victim died the following day at the hospital. Victim either fell, jumped, or was pushed from a moving vehicle. Cause of death is undetermined.

Link: http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?U200500042S
    [/quote]
    That little girl is dead, missing? 8 years later and no one has claimed this child?&nbsp; Very sad.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5258.msg211365#msg211365 date=1172963105]
    i don't think i could ever stop looking for my missing loved one. Having someone just disappear to me is almost worse than knowing they are dead. The torture of not knowing if they were alive or dead and if they neededyou...nightmarish.
    My husband's grandpa went missing right after Halloween last year. It was hideous, an 87yr old man, lost for days in Arizona. Finally they found his car three days later, and later that night they found him in the desert. He'd set out to play golf but got turned around. Got his car sort of stuck in an arroyo and so set out on foot. It was devastating and the waiting was terrible and wondering if he was ok or what the fuck was going on. We were glad to get him back and to see that he'd died from exposure and not homicide. Still the thought of him in the desert, lost and alone and cursing himself out for getting himself into this mess was devastating...and some people never find the missing!
    [/quote]

Glad you found him and I agree about the never stop looking part.&nbsp; With things as they are though it is like finding that needle in a haystack.&nbsp; Billions of people everywhere.&nbsp; So if you do not have a lead they may never be found.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

this reminds me very much of this site.
    Alot of Jane and John Does that just never get identified.
    http://coroner.co.la.ca.us/htm/uipli...TOKEN=17833841
    Alot of them are transients which makes always made me think about my dad because he is or was one(he's in jail now) but i always thought he would die and i would never know.

shiki

[quote author=Evon link=topic=5258.msg211477#msg211477 date=1172974470]
    this reminds me very much of this site.
    Alot of Jane and John Does that just never get identified.
    http://coroner.co.la.ca.us/htm/uipli...TOKEN=17833841
    Alot of them are transients which makes always made me think about my dad because he is or was one(he's in jail now) but i always thought he would die and i would never know.
    [/quote]
    damn that's sad. I had a friend who's older brother was schizoprhenic and he lived on the streets. They were a pretty well off family, but this kid was fucked...his illness was just unchecked and he had dissapeared and they never knew where he was. I always wondered about them and if they ever found him.

Wow that site is depressing. Almost all of those people (on the first few pages at least) are still fairly young!&nbsp;
    &quot;I don&#039;t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying.&quot;

This is a great thread Boogeyman. Applaud to you!

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5258.msg211365#msg211365 date=1172963105]
    i don't think i could ever stop looking for my missing loved one. Having someone just dissapear to me is almost worse than knowing they are dead. The torture of not knowing if they were alive or dead and if they neededyou...nightmarish.
    My husband's grandpa went missing right after Halloween last year. It was hideous, an 87yr old man, lost for days in Arizona. Finally they found his car three days later, and later that night they found him in the desert. He'd set out to play golf but got turned around. Got his car sort of stuck in an arroyo and so set out on foot. It was devestating and the waiting was terrible and wondering if he was ok or what the fuck was going on. We were glad to get him back and to see that he'd died from exposure and not homicide. Still the thought of him in the desert, lost and alone and cursing himself out for getting himself into this mess was devestating...and some people never find the missing!
    [/quote]

Sorry to hear about hubby's grandpa. How devastating. I can't imagine the not knowing, although the thoughts of him lost and alone as you said are a bit overwhelming too. I'm glad he was found and he is home, body and soul. RIP Grandpa

In our state we have had several elderly people disappear only to find them later. One woman got lost and was found after the high water from the rains had receded, she was in her car and had drowned. Another drove 100's of miles and locked herself out of her car when she got stuck, it was freezing out and she died of hypothermia. There is a woman missing right now, she is a cancer patient who hasn't been mobile and she took off in her car. They have had reports of her asking for directions at several bars many many miles apart and being pulled over for suspected drunk driving twice, they didn't realize she was missing at that point apparently. They are searching rivers and lakes for her. They found 2 other cars in a river oddly (apparently stolen cars) but haven't found hers.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5258.msg211480#msg211480 date=1172974919]
    damn that's sad. I had a friend who's older brother was schizoprhenic and he lived on the streets. They were a pretty well off family, but this kid was fucked...his illness was just unchecked and he had dissapeared and they never knew where he was. I always wondered about them and if they ever found him.
    [/quote]

hmm sounds like my real mom.
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I&#039;am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I&#039;am your wonder bra!

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=5258.msg210988#msg210988 date=1172930071]
    shut the fuck up.&nbsp; i was talking ABOUT HIS NAME, you moron.&nbsp; how about minding your own business?&nbsp; k?&nbsp; thanks.
    [/quote]

noo shit, i knew you would get all railed up lmao, still think your a little twisted sicko bitch.

now like you say this is a forum, it is my business.

OMFG
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I&#039;am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I&#039;am your wonder bra!

dude...why are we posting 30 year old deaths. its just weird to me.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=5258.msg211676#msg211676 date=1172984549]
    dude...why are we posting 30 year old deaths. its just weird to me.
    [/quote]

i was totally thinking the same thing.&nbsp; especially when a lot of them look like claymation.

Thread Information