Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Missing Georgia Boy Found Dead

shiki

Missing Georgia Boy Found Dead

Re: Missing Georgia Boy Found Dead

:-(

What a lil cutie.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

I think someone posted that they got an amber alert on their myspace about this boy.

I am guessing that the creepy Mom and Dad new that their Pedophile son killed this poor little boy and they were trying to throw the cops off the trail.

I hope they all rot in hell. 

Pedophile should have to have a BIG RED letter "P" painted on their house so that we know exactly where they live and then an ankle bracelet GPS so we can pinpoint exactly their whereabouts.

RIP Christopher!

i cried when i saw on the news yesterday that he had died.that is all that has been on the new here for the past week.but,when they arrested the kidnappers and they still had not found him,the outlook was pretty grim.rip poor christopher.

SOAD

can you believe that in britain paedophiles are allowed to be totally anonomous....I could have a paedo living 2 doors down from me and know nothing about it, in the UK we dont have the same rights as you USA folk...we cant go look anybody up, lame eh?

One of the reasons I like living in the USA.  I check ours on a regular basis and explain to my kids why they can not walk alone down the street often.  Also the reason even though all their friends on the block do it they can not play in the front yard with out an adult present.  A few of them are just to close for comfort for my taste.

Rip Little man.  Sorry you had to fall prey to another disgusting predator.  :-(
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

It broke a piece of my heart this morning to hear that he was found dead. The ***** who did this should suffer as he did. These anal waste left overs put him in the garbage.
    I hope they pay with their lives in a slow painful way.

[quote author=abbykatesmom link=topic=5669.msg235117#msg235117 date=1174011276]
    I am guessing that the creepy Mom and Dad new that their Pedophile son killed this poor little boy and they were trying to throw the cops off the trail.

I hope they all rot in hell. 

Pedophile should have to have a BIG RED letter "P" painted on their house so that we know exactly where they live and then an ankle bracelet GPS so we can pinpoint exactly their whereabouts.

RIP Christopher!
    [/quote]
    A lady in my city had a sex offender move in next door to her, and she put up a huge sign announcing the fact he was one.
    i don&#39;t even give a care<br />Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one&#39;s definition of your life; define yourself

[quote author=-kLiNk- link=topic=5669.msg236713#msg236713 date=1174101367]
    A lady in my city had a sex offender move in next door to her, and she put up a huge sign announcing the fact he was one.
    [/quote]

I would absolutely do the exact same thing.&nbsp; I check the registry all the time, not because I am paranoid but I would not want to find out the hard way that their was one in my neighborhood and I chose to look the other way.&nbsp; I hope he moved away. I would make his life a living hell until he moved. I am sorry but I don't believe that a pedophile can be reformed.&nbsp; Once a freak always a freak!

I'm really not sure what happened in the end.Whether he move or the cops made her take it down.Think I will check on that .
    some sex offenders get the title though from being 18 and having a girlfriend that is 16.I really think they need to change the labeling laws a slight bit.
    i don&#39;t even give a care<br />Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one&#39;s definition of your life; define yourself

[quote author=-kLiNk- link=topic=5669.msg236778#msg236778 date=1174103575]
    I'm really not sure what happened in the end.Whether he move or the cops made her take it down.Think I will check on that .
    some sex offenders get the title though from being 18 and having a girlfriend that is 16.I really think they need to change the labeling laws a slight bit.
    [/quote]

You are right.&nbsp; There is too much of that going on.&nbsp; A kid that has consensual sex with a 16-17 year old is a whole different story.&nbsp; He is labeled for life.&nbsp; I am talking about pieces of shit that see children as sexual objects.

SO sick........

i have one where I live and i wanted to make signs and hang them on every one's doors so they could know,but i was told it was illegal for me to do that!

[quote author=-kLiNk- link=topic=5669.msg236778#msg236778 date=1174103575]
    [/quote]

You are right!&nbsp; There's a difference between the creepy dude lusting for little 5 yr. old Mary Sue and horny teenagers doing the consensual deed with their 18 yr. old boyfriends.&nbsp; At times, I think it's out of spite from the girl's parents charges like that are brought up simple because they disapprove and/or dislike the guy in question.&nbsp; Just my opinion though.

I like the &quot;scarlet letter painted on the house&quot; idea but, they could be BRANDED with the shameful &quot;P&quot; too.&nbsp; Of course, that probably falls under &quot;cruel and unusual punishment&quot;.
    &quot;We are such stuff<br />As dreams are made on and our little life<br />Is rounded with a sleep...&quot;

shiki

i don't think pedophiles should be let out of prison. why is it you can get 30+ year sentences for robbing a bank, stealing money...but you get a slap on the wrist when you hurt children. the values in this society are screwed. If someone is a child molester lock them up and throw away the key.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5669.msg239738#msg239738 date=1174311531]
    i don't think pedophiles should be let out of prison. why is it you can get 30+ year sentences for robbing a bank, stealing money...but you get a slap on the wrist when you hurt children. the values in this society are screwed. If someone is a child molester lock them up and throw away the key.
    [/quote]

I have tried to find what percentage they claim actually do reform, but have had not luck.&nbsp; I am think not many since we have some many cases of repeat offenders.&nbsp; So if that is the case I agree.&nbsp; Keep them in Jail for as long as it takes to make our children safe.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Oh no....there is another little missing boy story.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles...18151509990001

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5669.msg239738#msg239738 date=1174311531]
    [/quote]

Add drugs to that mix too. People get sent away for long periods of time for dealing pot, coke, meth, etc etc. The fact is, there isn't that much money to be made in busting child predators.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I absolutely disagree with paedophiles being listed on a website or posted on lists that the public access, all that leads to is fear and anxiety and possibly misplaced vigilante justice, in this country (UK) this is being debated and I firmly believe that no good can come of this type of information is can go SO horribly wrong, the level of detail you would require would be prohibitive in terms of the rights of the offender (two 15 yr olds getting it on and ending up happily married with kids but the boy could be on the register, not exactly the same thing as a predatory abuser), plus it can instead lead people to become less vigilant in general when in fact only caught offenders and those who haven't dodged the system will be the ones listed.

However, I do agree that there needs to be a further debate on the treatment of paedophiles, the recidivism for predatory sex offenders is so high and currently not enough is being done in term of rehabilitation and unless the experts can agree a method of treatment or of measuring risk (I know it's SO difficult to do) then these short sentences and then virtual freedom is not working.

However, we should bear in mind (I wish I could remember where I found this data) that the numbers of paedophiles is not increasing over the years, this is NOT a growing problem, but yes it is a problem.

i live in GA, this is and was very sad.........and its extremely weird to me that it just so happened while John Couey was on trial......makes me sick...........

Poor child.&nbsp; :-(

Just to note - you lads DO realise that a sex offender isn't necessarily a paedophile?&nbsp;
    Everytime this subject gets mentioned everyone starts banging on about children - which is fair enough, but someone who sexually assaults an adult gets put on the same register too.&nbsp;

Whatever about registers being made public (America is big enough for the register to take on its desired effect, in sweeping the problem under the carpet by shooing the (ex)offenders from town to town.&nbsp; In a small country, that's less effective.

The one thing I WILL say America has going for it are the standardised mandatory or minimum sentences for serious crimes in many states.

In Britain and Ireland, one will generally get a stricter sentence for theft than personal crime (due to a mixture of antiquated legislation and Supreme Court rulings).&nbsp; Although murder does carry an mandatory sentence, manslaughter, serious assault or sexual assault does not.&nbsp; In one court last week the same judge handed out two different sentences for basically the same crime - the rapist of a 78 year old got 8 years (or so) but the rapist of a 32 year old woman got a suspended sentence.&nbsp; In fairness to him, he had many strong sentences overturned by the Supreme COurt so he's possibly had to temper his ruling.

BUT what really makes a MOCKERY of the judicial system in ireland is, that whilst there are no mandatory (or even minimum) sentences for such serious crime - and that in any event only 2/3 or the sentence must be served... BEGGING DOES HAVE A MANDATORY SENTENCE!!!&nbsp;

Honest to God - breaking into a womans house, with her children in it and basically raping her in front of them and the judicial system means that the judge awards a suspended sentence - but if the same man sat down on the street with a plastic/polystyrene/paper cup for the purposes of having strangers put loose change in it - and he would definately be banged up in the 'Joy (notorious Irish prison) ... no bother.&nbsp;

Beggars in Ireland tend not to be the most picturesque of street ornamentation - but vicious thugs most of them are not. (indeed, if you're used to seeing the same guys on a patch, they are downright gentlemanly - I'd sooner go down a side alley with them on it than a main thoroughfare with Ben Sherman-clad goons marauding... it's happened before, although others were also walking down the alley, the tramps have shouted out a warning about a gang of thuggish lads who passed by a few minutes earlier).&nbsp; But THEY, the tramps would get a prison sentence whlst the lads if they beat someone up would probably get a comparative slap on the wrist.&nbsp;

Great, the parents, a family friend and a convicted child molester are the suspects. The parents appear to be involved, so what they asked the child molester to help them kill and get rid of their kid. F'in psychos.

He was really cute. RIP.

The thing about the registry is that it lists the statue number of whatever crime they committed so you can look that up and see what they did. It also lists the degrees [2nd, etc] and such so you can narrow it down and even narrow down the age of the victim based on that information.
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That&#039;s all.

I think because they picked him up on a parole violation and is a registered sex offender is why I personally assumed he is a pedophile.

I do believe the sex offenders names and locations should be made public. It is public now and we don't have 'vigilantism' going on. However, they are only made public if they are a predatory sex offender. So the 18 yr old boyfriend wouldn't be on that list. Neither would the man who raped someone they knew, because they didn't hunt them down.

There was a kid in our neighborhood who raped and molested some of his mom's daycare kids. He actually raped a 2 yr old. Some of the kids were children of the teachers at the local elementary school. He was 17 yrs old and did it with his mom in the other room. They let him finish high school (3 months) with no ankle monitor or anything, just under mommy and daddy's care. No one told any of us in the neighborhood with kids that they were letting him stay there. He finished school and graduated...luckily he didn't decide to do it again and maybe take the kid out with him since he was already sentenced to do time. You know, if he became suicidal he could have easily taken a child right along with him. So he spent 3 years in jail and 3 years in a psych hospital. He is out and we think he lives with his folks again.

He had a myspace. His headline was 'Sins Forgiven'. He even had a pic of him at the beach writing &quot;sins forgiv..&quot; in the sand...made you want to puke really! He claimed to have found God and turned himself around, but....I don't know if it really is possible to rehabilitate them or if he just is suppressing a desire. He took down his myspace the day they had a report on the news about parole officers checking on their parolees via myspace. Too bad they just didn't do it without announcing it!

Another interesting thing...

Then there was a listed sex predator living a 1/2 mile away. Well his place was empty (the place he registered as living at) and he attacked a woman in the parking lot at the zoo, she had her kids in the van. He tried to get her back in the van, she screamed her head off and some workers heard her and they caught the sick fuck and he's in jail. The website even showed his picture, I had seen it when I checked our neighborhood within a mile. I was like, omg I saw that guy on the website!

Thread Information