Thread: On parole after prison time for having sex with sheep, man caught breaking into stockyards

On parole after prison time for having sex with sheep, man caught breaking into stockyards

This guy sounds familiar. I think we had a thread on him when he was screwing the sheep but I can't find it.

Sex-With-Sheep Parolee Is Nabbed Breaking Into Battle Creek-Area Stockyards

48-Year-Old Served Time In Prison For Sodomy With Sheep & Was Just Released From Parole In May

Carl Gustin FOX 17 Assignment Editor 10:07 a.m. EDT, July 2, 2011

EMMETT TOWNSHIP—
    A Battle Creek man previously imprisoned for having sex with sheep was arrested Friday for breaking into a business where animals were present.

Emmett Township Department of Public Safety Lt. Tony Geigle told FOX 17 NEWS on Saturday that Jeffrey Haynes, 48, of Battle Creek was arrested Friday for breaking into the Farmers Livestock Marketing Services at 833 E. Emmett St. -- a stockyards located at East Emmett Street and North Raymond Road -- in Emmett Township.

Haynes is being held at the Calhoun County Jail in Battle Creek.

He previously spent time in prison beginning in 2006 for sodomy with sheep after Battle Creek police officers found that he had sex with sheep in a Bedford Township barn in 2005.

Haynes was released from parole two months ago.

Here's a story from the original crime

A Battle Creek man charged with having sex with a sheep has been sentenced to prison. Jeffrey S. Haynes, 42, was sentenced to 30 months to 20 years in prison for sodomy. Haynes pleaded no contest in January to the charge.

"This whole incident defies description, justification, or excuse, whatsoever," Calhoun County Circuit Court Judge Conrad Sindt said during the sentencing hearing Monday.

Haynes was charged after police said he assaulted the sheep in Bedford Township on Jan. 26, 2005. The owner of the animal caught Haynes on the property and found one of the sheep had been injured. He was charged after police sent a DNA sample from the sheep to the Michigan State Police Crime Lab. He was arrested in June. Haynes told Sindt, "I take full responsibility for what I did wrong. I am sorry for what I did.

But I am not a child molester and would never touch a child." Assistant Prosecutor Tamara Towns argued that while the crime was not against a person, Haynes should be ordered to register as a sex offender because it's possible that once out of prison he would prey on children or vulnerable adults.

"He is a predator," Towns said. But Haynes said he is not a violent person and would not assault children. "The prosecutor is being real hard on me for what I did," he said. "But I should not be treated as a child molester." Haynes has prior convictions for burglary, home invasion and uttering and publishing and was on parole for burglary at the time of the alleged crime. Sindt said once he is released from prison Haynes must register on the state's sex offenders list.

"This act is so representative of someone who is sexually perverted that I will order he register on the sex offender list," Sindt said. Trace Christenson covers crime and courts. He can be reached at 966-0685 or tchrist@battlecr.gannett.com.

He's sticking with sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information