Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Hilberling (19) allegedly pushed her husband Joshua (23) out of a 17th floor window after he told her he was ending their marriage

Amber Hilberling (19) allegedly pushed her husband Joshua (23) out of a 17th floor window after he told her he was ending their marriage

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

http://www.ktul.com/story/14878738/j...ily-speaks-out

Tulsa, OK - A woman accused of pushing her husband to his death is out of jail on bond. Her husband's family is shocked. Jeanne and Patrick Hilberling are making funeral plans, while still trying to come to grips with losing 23 year old Josh Hilberling.

"Anybody that knows Josh is going to miss that smile, but no one more than his proud military parents who wanted the world for son. Saddled with grief, they struggle to put their loss into words. "We just will never forget him. He's one of a kind," Jeanne Hilberling told News Channel 8.

Police say Amber Hilberling pushed Josh out of a 25th story window at the University Club Tower on Tuesday. He fell 17 stories to his death. "We taught him to never hit a woman, but what we didn't think to teach him was to get away," said his mom in disbelief.

Josh and Amber Hilberling were married less than a year ago, and they were expecting their first child. However, just last month, his parents say Josh went to Domestic Violence Intervention Services or DVIS looking for help. His parents say it was difficult for the 6'5 and 220 pound military man to admit he was a victim. Despite filing a protective order, the Hilberling's say their son kept going back to his wife for the sake of the couple's unborn child. The day he died, Patrick Hilberling says Josh told him he was trying to leave for good. "That's the only thing people need to know is that when you're trying to leave, it's the most dangerous time," explained Jeanne Hilberling.

The grief stricken parents don't want to focus on how they lost their son, and they don't want you to either. "I want people to remember who Josh was, not how he died. I want them to remember the kind compassionate friend who would do anything for anybody," said his mom.

The family wants to keep funeral arrangements private. As for Amber Hilberling, she's due in court on June 15th.

A comment made on this article

This is just a terrible situation for everyone involved. I have been the victim of domestic violence and I have been laughed at in court when I filed a Protective Order. I am a man so everyone, including the Judge, laughed at me and made fun of me for filing the order. But if I had chosen to stop the violence myself by fighting back then I would immediately be put in jail. The justice system needs a complete overhaul and the Judges need to be terminated! What is a man suppossed to do in this situation?? He did what he was supposed to do. As hard as it was, he did the right thing. Now we have this crazy violent female ssaying he was abusive. CRAP on that. She pushed him oput the window. She should die. There should be no more men attacked by violent crazy spoiled little rich girls.

I wonder if she meant to push him so hard that he went thru the window or if she meant to just push him because she was pissed. That question may sound odd but in my head it makes sense.

I can't find the facebook now called something like Put Amber Hilberling away for life.

I just saw it, it was kinda lame. I wanna see her actual fb.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I wonder if she meant to push him so hard that he went thru the window or if she meant to just push him because she was pissed. That question may sound odd but in my head it makes sense.
    They had originally charged her with second degree then "after further investigation" changed it to first degree, so I think they found that she intended for him to die. She had a history of violence toward him in the past.

Dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Dayum.

You young folks will have to confirm for me, but I think he's kinda hot.

Parents discuss son's death from fall; wife free on bond

The parents of a man killed Tuesday after he was allegedly pushed out of a high-rise window by his wife told the Tulsa World on Wednesday that Joshua Hilberling “just had a gift and love for everything.”

Hilberling, 23, died Tuesday after falling 17 stories from the University Club tower to the parking garage below.

Police originally arrested his pregnant wife, Amber Michelle Hilberling, 19, on a second-degree murder complaint. That was upgraded to first-degree murder Wednesday following further investigation, Sgt. Dave Walker said. She was released Wednesday afternoon on $250,000 bond, jail records show.

According to Amber Hilberling’s arrest report, police allege that she pushed her husband, causing him to fall through the window. Amber Hilberling is more than seven months pregnant, Walker said.

An argument between the couple preceded the man’s fall, Walker said. The relationship involves prior claims of domestic violence, according to police and court records. Walker said each spouse’s family is accusing the unrelated spouse of aggressive domestic violence.

“It depends on what side of the family you talk to as to who is the more aggressive one,” Walker said.

Jasen Corns, the attorney representing Amber Hilberling, said in a statement that Tuesday’s incident was a “tragedy for everyone involved.”

“We will give her a full and fair defense,” Corns said.

Police were called to the apartment building at 1722 S. Carson Ave. shortly after 4 p.m. Tuesday. When officers arrived, they found Joshua Hilberling dead on the parking garage.

Walker said evidence at the scene was sufficient to arrest her on the murder complaint. Amber Hilberling also “made statements to witnesses that she pushed the victim and that caused him to fall through the window,” according to the report.

Joshua Hilberling filed a protective order against Amber Hilberling in Tulsa County District Court on May 10, but the case was dismissed May 24 because neither party appeared at the court hearing, court records show.

To file the emergency protective order, a judge accepted testimony from Domestic Violence Intervention Services, according to court records.

In his statement, Joshua Hilberling said that his wife grabbed a floor lamp and “pushed/threw the lamp at me and busted me in the head.” He said that paramedics took him to a hospital where he received 10 staples and 11 stitches for the injury.

Walker said that police do not have any previous reports of domestic violence between the couple in Tulsa. The couple had apparently married and moved to Tulsa recently, he said. Detectives are looking into reports of domestic violence in other jurisdictions. Patrick Hilberling said he was aware of prior abuse, but said his son was trying to work with his wife through the problems.

“I think that’s why he stayed with Amber as long as he did, because he thought he could fix it,” Patrick Hilberling said.

However, he said he wasn’t sure it could be fixed.

“When I saw the (Tulsa Police Department) Chaplain, I knew she killed him,” Patrick Hilberling said. “She finally did it.”

Jeanne Hilberling said her son was “just a sweet boy.”

“He’s always willing to help others,” Jeanne Hilberling said. “He would help others and neglect himself.

“He always had a smile and witty sense of humor.”

Joshua got a discharge from the Air Force and moved back to Tulsa in May, Patrick Hilberling said. He said his son was happy to move back home and was getting ready to go back to school, where he wanted to become a registered nurse.

“He was glad to be home with family and friends,” Patrick Hilberling said. “You couldn’t ask for a better son, a better friend.”

A marriage license was issued to the couple last August in Wichita Falls, Texas, according to filings listed in the Wichita Falls newspaper. Joshua Hilbering graduated from Victory Christian High School where he played football, according to articles published in the Tulsa World.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialpro...0_Awoman491604

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Lov...60515174015960

I am exhausted so it's quite possible that I read this and skipped over this part...but had she been violent in the past?

I was a fucking lunatic when I was pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrs View Post
    I am exhausted so it's quite possible that I read this and skipped over this part...but had she been violent in the past?

I was a fucking lunatic when I was pregnant!
    He had filed an order of protection against her, so it sounds like it.

It is a shame that people don't seem to understand that a man can be a victim of domestic violence.

RIP Josh

Rip

I know some men who have been physically abused by their s/o women. I swear they could have got stabbed and they wouldn't have called the cops.
    Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post

He kinda reminds me of that dude that does all the reunion shows for the housewife shows.

Yes, he's a pretty man. Sucky way to go though
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    He kinda reminds me of that dude that does all the reunion shows for the housewife shows.
    YES!! thats who he reminds me of. he was handsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I just saw it, it was kinda lame. I wanna see her actual fb.
    I saw her facebook page the night it happened. It was deleted about 2 days later. Her wall was public and she was a spoiled brat from her postings.....her step dad is a plastic surgeon. I will go find his medical page...it is intresting

YES!! thats who he reminds me of. he was handsome.

I knew I couldn't be the only one to think this. He is the masculine version of the reunion show dude.

http://www.whitlockmd.com/11.html

This is the step father's medical site. The next photo down from the doctor's photo is Amber's mom Rhonda.

They are the ones who bailed her out of jail.....atleast that is what is being said.

The website is really well put together. Looks like they are doing really well!
    Last edited by JuvenileTD1; 07-02-2011 at 12:26 PM.

I think he was a very handsome young man

This is a facebook page some of the family members post on. It is called Put Amber Hilberling Away for Life. Right after the murder happened it is said that Amber made many facebook profiles and started posting on this page about things only Amber would know. These profiles became very combative. The posts have since been deleted.

She also made a facebook profile called : Amber Hilberling is Innocent RIP Josh Hilberling. That has also been deleted.

Many people have said how could little Amber push Josh out the window? When she was admitted into the Tulsa County Jail, she was close to 200 pounds. I think she had plenty of strength to do this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Put-Am...29488567063024

Here is a time line about some of the events. It has alot of info

http://cmm.lefora.com/2011/06/20/jos...ath-wife-ambe/

She also has a myspace but I think it is in another name..

yeah, she admitted to witnesses and the cops that she pushed him, yet people are saying there is no even WHEN IT CAME FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by JuvenileTD1 View Post
    http://www.whitlockmd.com/11.html

This is the step father's medical site. The next photo down from the doctor's photo is Amber's mom Rhonda.

They are the ones who bailed her out of jail.....atleast that is what is being said.

The website is really well put together. Looks like they are doing really well!
    Her mom is really pretty. Nothing wrong with being successful.

yeah, she admitted to witnesses and the cops that she pushed him, yet people are saying there is no even WHEN IT CAME FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH?
    Yep!! I agree! RIP Josh....

Her mom is really pretty. Nothing wrong with being successful.
    i agree on both statements.

i really want to know what else amber has said about what happened.

RIP Josh

Thread Information