Thread: Robyn Stogden Gallegos (38) w/ newborn daughter - 1 June 2011

Robyn Stogden Gallegos (38) w/ newborn daughter - 1 June 2011

Robyn Stogden Gallegos, 38
    Aviana Mya Gallegos
    Robyn Stogden Gallegos, 38, and her newborn baby, Aviana Mya, went to be with the lord Wednesday, June 1, 2011. Robyn was born to Reynalda and Charles Stogden on Jan. 12, 1973.
    Survivors include her husband, Chris, and sons Domonic and Emilio, and stepdaughter Kareena Dean, of the family home. Other survivors include Robyn's godmother Nancy; sisters Sonya and Christina; brother Charles Jr.; and several nieces, nephews and extended family.
    Aviana Mya Gallegos is also survived by her grandmother, Virginia Gallegos, and several aunts, uncles and extended family.
    There was a viewing from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 8, 2011, at Alamogordo Funeral Home. The rosary will be recited by Leta Chavez at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 9, 2011, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. following the rosary with Father Juan Montoya, O.F.M., as celebrant.
    Interment will follow at Immaculate Conception Catholic Cemetery.
    Pallbearers will be Abduhl Mughni, Chris Candaleria, Nicholas Stogden, Ed Meeks, Joe Salcido and Jaimie Ramirez.
    Honorary pallbearers will be Sarah Stogden, Diane Mendoza, Angie Torrez, Kristie Bahschnitt, Sherry Bahschnitt and Debra Rodriguez.
    Published in Alamogordo Daily News from June 9 to July 9, 2011
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ala...&pid=151688530

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000957850304

Maybe Robyn first killed her daughter and then herself?! There's one guestbook entry here which makes me think this way:

Both of them are in a better place right now, Than they ever been before; All pain is gone; They're now at rest; Nothing troubles Them anymore. It’s we who feel the burden of Our sadness and our grief;. We have to cry, to mourn our loss, Before we get relief. We know we’ll reconnect with Them Both At the end of each life’s road; We’ll see they're cherished face again When we release our earthly load. In Loving Memory Of My Niece & Her Daughter: " Robyn & Avianna Mya" Gallegos..

I suspect they both died in childbirth...

The nothing troubles them is standard Christian boilerplate
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I suspect they both died in childbirth...

The nothing troubles them is standard Christian boilerplate
    Yep, I agree with this. Christians think everyone is suffering until they're with the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Eh, who's to say it was even childbirth. I could see someone using the term "newborn" if the woman was very near term when she passed. It's not the correct way to put it, but I can easily see them writing "newborn" vs "unborn".
    But no matter what happened or when, it's very, very sad for the husband, kids, and other family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

After reviewing her profile, it looks like she delivered the baby that died shortly after birth and then she died a few days later...

Edit: Oh...looks like she might have died in child birth or as a result of.
    Last edited by Glitterbomb; 06-27-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Shut up, dick.

On her facebook, people were mentioning to her and her family that they were sorry about the baby, then it changed to her and the baby....possibly she died during childbirth? Not impossible to have a baby at 38, very risky though.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...645553&sk=wall

Sarah Stogden
    Robyn i love you so much. but you know you have me mom nick and sonia by your side. and your inn my prayers . just remember everything happens for a reason and if god didn't think you were strong enough too handle it he wouldn't of put you it. i love you aunty very much.
    June 1 at 2:19am ·LikeUnlike · Charlene Garcia Chavez likes this.
    Charlene Garcia Chavez Sara, sorry for yr loss and pls tell everyone they are in my prayers.. lv you all.
    June 1 at 2:30am · LikeUnlike · 1 person
    Loading...Andriana Gutierrez TELL YUR TIA IM SO SORRY HER LOSS AND HER AND THE FAMILY R IN MY PRAYERS
    June 1 at 8:38am via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlikeWrite a comment...

Charlene Garcia Chavez
    Time has taken me from you,
    Although not very far.
    I'll be watching through the sunshine
    And through the brightest star.

...I'll be watching all of you,
    From the heavens up above.
    So take good care of each other
    And carry all my love.

If you're ever wondering
    If I'm there, here's where you can start.
    Take a look inside yourself
    Deep within your heart.

I'll always be your baby
    girl,So anytime you need me,
    Close your eyes I'm back again.

See More
    June 1 at 2:09am ·LikeUnlike · Diana Cano likes this.
    Charlene Garcia Chavez i kno i already spoke to you today. sending prayers. love ya girl.
    June 1 at 2:10am · LikeUnlike · 1 person
    Loading...Write a comment...

Melodee Miles Hernandez
    Robyn, Chris, Dom, and Milo, our hearts and prayers are with you all right now. I am so sorry you are going through this. I pray for comfort for all of you. We are all here for you, always. With much love.
    May 31 at 10:42pm ·LikeUnlike ·
    Write a comment...

Kristie Bahschnitt
    Im sorry for your loss keep your head up Robyn your a strong lady!! Just think she is with the best lady ever Grandma essie!!I love you and if you need anything you know you cann come to me!!
    May 31 at 9:36pm ·LikeUnlike ·

Thread Information