Thread: 22 months in jail for Jenna Mellor's killer

22 months in jail for Jenna Mellor's killer

22 months in jail for Jenna Mellor's killer
    Date: 2007-03-01
    Author: Mike Lacey

The man responsible for the death of 21-month-old Jenna Mellor has been sentenced to 22 months in jail.
    Along with that sentence, he will serve an additional 11 months of supervision outside of prison.
    The man was 14 years old at the time of Jenna’s death. His name cannot be revealed because he was a young offender at the time of the crime.
    Jenna was killed Jan. 21, 1997 while at her Mountain Ash Road home. The man was babysitting her that night.
    After a decade-long investigation, he came forward during an undercover operation and was charged with second-degree murder and sexual assault.
    He pleaded guilty to manslaughter in December and the sexual assault charge was dropped. He told police that on the night Jenna died he "f***ing jabbed her six times and started hitting her. I hit her down so she would stay down."
    She was officially declared dead at 1:50 a.m. at the hospital.
    The fatal blow was to her abdomen. According to her mother, Brenda Waudby, Jenna sustained more than 136 bruises to her body.

http://www.mykawartha.com/article/7824

...Only in Canada does a baby-killer get such a light sentence :-(  They first suspected the mother, but it turns out she was totally innocent.

There's a more detailed article here:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20070302.SMITH02/TPStory/National

Re: 22 months in jail for Jenna Mellor's killer

That is so sick, he should rot in jail not only 22 months. That's one more than that poor child got to live. I think any case in which a baby dies should get Death Penalty no matter what. I mean honestly what could a 21 month old do to deserve to die?
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

Ah, but in a beautiful twist of poetic justice, Jenna Mellor will reincarnate and, murder this young man&nbsp; on the 22nd anniversary of her death (2018, I think.) He will be declared dead at 1:50 AM and 136 bruises will be found on his body.
    Reincarnated Jenna will then die peacefully in her sleep; but mysterious post-mortem bruises consistent with those found on Toddler Jenna's body will appear, stupefying the coroners and everyone else. For some reason, no will have even suspected RJ's role in the murder. It remains a mystery.

Reincarnated Jenna will leave behind to cherish her memory the most wonderful husband she could ever ask for, and a beautiful 21-month daughter who will never know firsthand what it is to be physically abused. Everybody will mourn profusely, of course. Somebody will quip, &quot;Everything happens for a reason,&quot; not realizing how true the statement is.

RJ's daughter, though not old enough to remember Mommy when she died, will have dreams about being fiercely protected by her, and of course they will be true. RJ will carefully choose a lovely lady with whom her widower will find love again, a lady that will love RJ's daughter as her own. Widower will be very reluctant to welcome New Lady into his heart and family. Then he'll have a dream about a beautiful wedding to New Lady, in which he is surprised to see that RJ is the celebrant/officiant/priestess conducting the ceremony.

So RJ's Widower and New Lady get married, New Lady adopts RJ's daughter and loves her as her own, and they all live happily until they die.

And of course, RJW and NL die really old while having sex.

The End.

[quote author=Pyvsi link=topic=5236.msg208949#msg208949 date=1172842222]
    And of course, RJW and NL die really old while having sex.

The End.
    [/quote]
    I sat here thinking aww that's such a pretty story and busted out laughing at the end, I think I just might love you.
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

what?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Thread Information