Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RADAR Online • My Death Space -- Is the Web's most ghoulish site cursed?

Re: RADAR Online • My Death Space -- Is the Web's most ghoulish site cursed?

It's like a national law or something.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

i'm so in
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=5233.msg213219#msg213219 date=1173071291]
    It's like a national law or something.
    [/quote]

world law.

Too bad you're all cursed.

we're so famous AS a group of 30 people
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

I feel like Jeffree Star or Tia Tequila, except for all things death instead of scene.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=5233.msg213203#msg213203 date=1173070098]
    New comment:

In a death discussion thread about an unfortunate young man who was crushed by a falling tree a user named “Ren” who looks young and has pictures of herself online in a cheerleading uniform (read immature) openly mocked the sister of the dead man who left a message that her brother was a great person. No moderation on her comments were done at all.
    Posted by: celebcrazy | March 4, 2007 02:28 PM[/i][/b]
    [/quote]

Whoever wrote that can go fuck themselves.
    I didn't &quot;openly mock&quot; anyone, I made a joke at the apparent monotony of explaining the site to the friends and family of people featured on it.
    I have only one picture of my dog and cat in the same frame and I posted it on the 'pet pictures' thread, and it happens to be one of me in my uniform.
    I was a high school cheerleader. Fuck-a-doodle-doo.
    Someone feel free to ban me for being fucking 19.

Rens been here ...what? 30 minutes?
    and ive been waiting to be quoted MY WHOLE MDS LIFE
    i feel jipped i tell ya. totally jipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5233.msg213230#msg213230 date=1173071975]
    [/quote]

Your time will come my friend...

It wasn't really a quote, it was a comment on the story left by some half-wit retard who saw fit to bitch about my comment on the board about the dude who got hit by a tree and go on to look at everything I've ever posted and bitch again about me posting a picture with my pets in my cheer uniform.
    Fucking idiot.

come on, death is SO scene.

seriously brie... i'm with you. i'm jealous. don't be mad ren, you're a celebrity!

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5233.msg213230#msg213230 date=1173071975]
    [/quote]

Two words: cheerleading uniform.&nbsp; :-P

Ren, take it in stride. This poorly written article sounds like a clique of young half-wit girls who &quot;OMG, BRIANA, I FUCKING GOT A JOB AT RADAR.&quot; &quot;NO WAY OMG!&quot;

The same person who came on as Heather is clearly connected to the writer in some manner.

I can point out twice as many threads where the &quot;clique&quot; members are consoling family members.

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=5233.msg213224#msg213224 date=1173071633]
    we're so famous AS a group of 30 people
    [/quote]

I wonder if that counts my multiple personalities?

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=5233.msg213234#msg213234 date=1173072493]
    Two words: cheerleading uniform.&nbsp; :-P
    [/quote]

I think that's something about which we can ALL agree. :2grin: Now where did you post those pics? I do love pets...LOL
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

What is RADAR?&nbsp;

I wondered if something would come up about Danielle. Somewhere I read that MDS was on her links bar or something like that. I knew her sister was going to be here eventually. And I was a little embarrassed how the thread veered a few times. While I don't think Danielle would have objected to the conversation necessarily, I think she would have appreciated our being more compassionate and respectful for her family and friends sakes.

I also wondered if Danielle's family knew about her wishes. If they didn't know when she died and then her sister found out after the fact, here...maybe she is crushed to find out that Danielle didn't want to be cremated and wanted to go in a mausoleum rather than be buried. If they cremated her and buried her ashes and then found out she didn't want that, it would be devastating. I actually considered writing to them to make sure they knew her wishes back then. Many of us don't really know what our own family wants (especially when so young), I would have wanted to know. But I didn't.

Also, Danielle went on to save 3 other people in her death. She wanted to donate organs, she checked the box on her license and her family honored her wishes. She was one of the first in her state to have a &quot;post cardiac death&quot; organ donation since they started using only brain dead patients organs. Usually after having CPR they don't use that persons organs. And because of her situation they are working to change the laws and will be telling Danielle's story around the country to help change the laws everywhere.

It's a shame the person writing the article didn't catch that part of the story. There are many times that positive lessons or just enlightenment happens here. It's a great website. We know why Danielle loved it too!

also, &quot;the web's most ghoulish site&quot;? are you kidding? i could start naming off much more disturbing sites, but there are too many to count.

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=5233.msg213544#msg213544 date=1173109244]
    also, &quot;the web's most ghoulish site&quot;? are you kidding? i could start naming off much more disturbing sites, but there are too many to count.
    [/quote]

Anything with Briney Spears, for example...
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

hahahahaha exactly.

or like, anything to the effect of ogrish!? hello? i know it's been preempted a bit, but there are plenty of sites like that.

There's no such thing as bad publicity!! ... and what the hell's RADAR online anyway??
    [quote author=red01angel link=topic=4917.msg191549#msg191549 date=1171663626]<br />-Clears throat-<br />[size=20pt]WHO CARES!![/size]<br />Thank you, have a nice day.[/quote]<br />Mandy is always right.<br />LawChick is unimaginably great, and she&#039;s beautiful

[quote author=lordstanleyd link=topic=5233.msg213577#msg213577 date=1173110110]
    There's no such thing as bad publicity!! ... and what the hell's RADAR online anyway??
    [/quote]

Some shitty online rag with mostly puff pieces.

Yeah, Mike always says the same thing as you... it's publicity.

Speaking as a non-clique MDS member, I find it HIGHLY RETARDED that someone is pointing that out.&nbsp; Boo Hoo, you're weren't accepted into any cliques when you were in high school, and now you still aren't as an adult.&nbsp; Blame the lack of moderation!

Get over it or find another message board&nbsp;

[quote author=death_roe link=topic=5233.msg213533#msg213533 date=1173109018]
    I wondered if something would come up about Danielle. Somewhere I read that MDS was on her links bar or something like that. I knew her sister was going to be here eventually. And I was a little embarrassed how the thread veered a few times. While I don't think Danielle would have objected to the conversation necessarily, I think she would have appreciated our being more compassionate and respectful for her family and friends sakes.

I also wondered if Danielle's family knew about her wishes. If they didn't know when she died and then her sister found out after the fact, here...maybe she is crushed to find out that Danielle didn't want to be cremated and wanted to go in a mausoleum rather than be buried. If they cremated her and buried her ashes and then found out she didn't want that, it would be devastating. I actually considered writing to them to make sure they knew her wishes back then. Many of us don't really know what our own family wants (especially when so young), I would have wanted to know. But I didn't.

Also, Danielle went on to save 3 other people in her death. She wanted to donate organs, she checked the box on her license and her family honored her wishes. She was one of the first in her state to have a &quot;post cardiac death&quot; organ donation since they started using only brain dead patients organs. Usually after having CPR they don't use that persons organs. And because of her situation they are working to change the laws and will be telling Danielle's story around the country to help change the laws everywhere.

It's a shame the person writing the article didn't catch that part of the story. There are many times that positive lessons or just enlightenment happens here. It's a great website. We know why Danielle loved it too!
    [/quote]

Great post, D_roe.

+1&nbsp; applause&nbsp;

It's amusing how these reporters find MDS a cursed site, but do not consider that versus the 2 deaths of MDS' members (who had also a MySpace profile), there are thousands of MySpacers' (reported by MDS). Thus, if I really believed such a idiocy, I'd say pen-pushers might want to reconsider which one is the accursed site...
    As for the quotes, it's funny how non-funny people take funny remarks out or context (&quot;We've been given a few months' grace period and now we're all going to be killed off&quot;). bah.
    And what to say about the number of active members... Yes, it's true about only a little share of members posting, but it’s also true that are thousands that visit regularly the site and never posted. I, for one, although I shook only recently the title of newbie member, I’m a senior visitor.
    I just wanted to let people here know me a little bit more, so, when I'll happen to be touched by the curse (not because I’m a MDSer, but because I've got a profile in MS), and will push daisies on here, other members can throw some jokes at me for a good reason and knowing why. I’m sure Lizz and Danielle would agree.
    Hate me? Join the club.

&quot;He wants to poop on my chest and then boob sex it. he also wants to sodomize me with a shovel!&quot;

haha I remember that conversation between Pandora and myself, but really that was taken out of context.&nbsp;

Thread Information