Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: RADAR Online • My Death Space -- Is the Web's most ghoulish site cursed?

the color nine

Re: RADAR Online • My Death Space -- Is the Web's most ghoulish site cursed?

SIGN ON MYDEATHSPACE  3/28/07  7:30 EST  :2thescream:

I wish I was in the clique.....::sadness::

well if this site is cursed then i am going to die very soon. i always dream about suicide. and lately i have been considering it. i just can't bring myself to dying alone.

This shit needs to stop being resurrected...it wasn't even worth reading and the authors are morons.
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

well if this site is cursed then i am going to die very soon. i always dream about suicide. and lately i have been considering it. i just can't bring myself to dying alone
    you could always do it with a friend, then you wouldnt die alone

omg. we'll die first. GOD must hate us too. or maybe it's the ouija board. DOWN WITH OUIJA!
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You're witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I'm putty in your hands.[/quote]

See, I was obsessed with this site before I read this article...

... and now I'm scared shitless!

I've appointed my best friend with the responsibility of putting me up here if I pass... but my death had better be bad ass!!

OMFG I hope I didn't curse myself... granted, the psychic told me I was going to live a long life....

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=5233.msg219427#msg219427 date=1173328740]
    North Chicago, IL. still has one. So does Waukegan.

Pizza Pizza.

That's OG right there.
    [/quote]

REALLY HOLY SHIT THANK YOU!!! BEST BREAD STICKS EVER. In Michigan they had one like a Chucky Cheese I used to play the popeye arcade game there
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information