Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: The Voice

Peace, ITA with you about professionals on the show. Meghan was half of the duo Steel Magnolia, and they actually had a very popular song that got tons of radio airtime, "I'll take off my halo if you take off your wings. You don't have to be invincible cause I sure ain't no saint. You'll always be my angel no matter what you do, cause you take me to heaven just by being you." Ring any bells? I was a huge fan of them and that song, but I don't like that she can go on The Voice when the point of the show is to find undiscovered talent and give them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    Peace, ITA with you about professionals on the show. Meghan was half of the duo Steel Magnolia, and they actually had a very popular song that got tons of radio airtime, "I'll take off my halo if you take off your wings. You don't have to be invincible cause I sure ain't no saint. You'll always be my angel no matter what you do, cause you take me to heaven just by being you." Ring any bells? I was a huge fan of them and that song, but I don't like that she can go on The Voice when the point of the show is to find undiscovered talent and give them a chance.

I've never heard of them.

I think the idea of undiscovered talent went out the window pretty much when some of the others went big....like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Jennifer Hudson. Once that happened- all struggling artist signed up for these shows.
    I say struggling because if they were successful- why would they even be on the show?

That Sawyer boy will probably win tho. He's got a great voice and he's cute and young.

Go, Sawyer!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Those two twin girls. OMG. They were so beautiful together.

they were amazing. There are some really good ones this season but I have a feeling it will be a long shot who ends up winning.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Love them!!

Looks like Jordan is going to win.

Or maybe that kid that has the last name Sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Looks like Jordan is going to win.

Or maybe that kid that has the last name Sunshine.
    Sunshine certainly has the teenbopper vote, and he's not bad, but he's no David Gates...

Of course I was 11 when the original came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Jordan has been last every single episode.

Gwen messed that one girl up. (Sorry can't remember her name) but now she looks exactly like Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Jordan has been last every single episode.

Gwen messed that one girl up. (Sorry can't remember her name) but now she looks exactly like Gwen.

I don't know if Gwen's messing her up or if she is doing a creepy 'wannabe you' thing but it's very weird no matter what. I like the Sunshine kid but don't think he'll win in the end. I think it'll be a female this time, hopefully not creepy gwen clone.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Jordan for the win! If not, I'll be shocked.

Yeah. Jordan has it...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

my thoughts changed a week ago. Jordan all the way. He is pure talent.

And of course. No shocker at all.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-16-2015 at 02:40 AM.

Anybody watching?

My prediction....Alison Porter. AKA Curly Sue (from the movie) That chick can sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SseHyCa4WI

"The Voice" singer Christina Grimmie has been critically injured in Florida after a gunman opened fire during a meet and greet at the end of her concert in Orlando, police say. The gunman shot and killed himself. (more)

FOR LIVE UPDATES: Twitter, Facebook

The incident happened at about 10:45 p.m. ET on Friday when four or five gunshots were heard at The Plaza Live, which is one of Orlando's oldest theaters. It happened less than an hour after the end of the show.

?The show ended approximately 10 o'clock. After that they were selling merchandise and signing autographs,? a police spokeswoman said. ?We know that the suspect walked up and shot Christina. At that point we know that her brother tackled the suspect and that's when the suspect shot himself.?

The spokeswoman said Grimmie was rushed to an area hospital in critical condition, but further details about her injuries were not immediately provided. A witness at the scene said CPR was performed on Grimmie before she was taken into an ambulance.

There was no immediate word on a possible motive for the shooting, and police say it is unclear whether Grimmie knew the suspect.

"We were waiting out there to go see [Christina Grimmie] come out at the back of the venue, and then we just saw security running," Juana Villegas told local journalist Christal Hayes. "Then a girl comes out hysterically crying and she said that someone shot themselves next to her."

Another witness said: "I walked into the room and there was a man doing compressions on a girl, she seemed like she was one of the performers, and I looked over to the right and there was another gentleman face-down, blood everywhere. It looked like he shot this girl and then killed himself."

Christina Grimmie, who is 22 and known as zeldaxlove64 on YouTube, is best known for participating in "The Voice". She participated in season 6 in 2014 and finished in third place.
    https://www.facebook.com/bnonews/?no...65526319582622

Wow! I hope she makes it.

She's died

Former Voice contestant Christina Grimmie shot dead in Orlando

Christina Grimmie, a singer who had competed on the US television programme The Voice, has been shot after a concert in Orlando and later died of her wounds, police in Florida say.

They say a man opened fire on her when she was signing autographs.

The assailant - who was tackled by Ms Grimmie's brother - then shot and killed himself. The 22-year-old singer died in a local hospital.

In 2014, Ms Grimmie finished third during season six of The Voice.

In a tweet, Orlando's police wrote: "With deep regret, we have confirmed Christina Grimmie, @TheRealGrimmie has died from her injuries."

Meanwhile, Ms Grimmie's publicist said: "It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord."

Police say Ms Grimmie was shot about 22:45 local time on Friday (02:45 GMT Saturday) at The Plaza Live in Orlando.
    The attacker, whose name has not been released, had two guns.
    A police investigation is now under way.
    News of the attack spread quickly on social media, with many fans voicing their shock and anger.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-c...e=news_central

:-( RIP.

Wow!

She's that chick that makes me turn the animal abuse commercial. She's singing that song "I need a hero" and it makes me sad.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    oh how sad :(
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I really like Miley and Alicia as new coaches.

My favorite has to be Miley tho. She's a good fit for the show.

A girl from my town is on it. Courtnie Ramirez Please link her shit everywhere lol

https://www.facebook.com/courtnieramirezmusic/?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I really like this season so far. The guest helper selection is also great- Sammy Hagar, Bette Midler, Joan Jett, and Charlie Puth (don't know him)
    Geez, Joan jett's talking voice is so rough.

My prediction so far- I think We' is going to the top. That girl can SANG. When she goes from talking (Minnie mouse voice) to singing- it's amazing.

Thread Information