Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Voice

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

The Voice

Anyone besides me and Neener? Bueller?

I'm so annoyed with Adam's pick tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Anyone besides me and Neener? Bueller?

I'm so annoyed with Adam's pick tonight.
    Why are you annoyed with who he picked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I love the voice. I like Dia, Xenia, Vicci, Nakia, and javier. I do think Javier will win. I think. :)

lurve...

I didn't watch tonight's show yet, but I love the concept of the show and can see it becoming bigger than Idol.

I like it better than idol because I think they can actually sing. Idol is just becoming soo.....blah. I don't know. I didn't see tonite's episode because of the storms in my area and the damn news kept coming on.

If javier doesn't win, i'm going to burst into flames I love bev, I just think she's awesome. Vicci, she's got a lot of heart, you really feel that when she sings. Same with nakia. Frenchie, i'd love it if she finally got a record deal. Dia...she's good but a little blahhhh. Casey...meh. She has a weird scrunchy mouth. I dont like watching her. xenia... she needs to loosen up. She's got such a unique voice, I just wish she'd let the fuck go already and really belt it out.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I like Xenia, she's just a little girl...I'd be petrified to stand up in front of all those people in all those lights...I hope she makes it a little while to be able to blossom some.

oh my gosh, i forgot about bev!!! now i take back what i said. it's between her and javier. they both have true raw talent. i like dia and xenia because i think they both have a different sound. nakia has the stage presence. and my fave is vicci. i love her but i don't think she'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by ApRyL View Post
    I like Xenia, she's just a little girl...I'd be petrified to stand up in front of all those people in all those lights...I hope she makes it a little while to be able to blossom some.
    I'm totes Team Xenia. I wouldn't be heartbroken, though, if Javier took it.

Neener, I was upset about Adam's choice. Casey is so amazingly mediocre, and I really felt it should have been Dead Mom Dude (can't think of his name). Jacey was mad about Jared getting voted off (she didn't see it until tonight because she was in school last week, and now I don't care and will let her stay up until 11, lol), but I could kinda see that one, although I liked him. I feel like Blake's team of 4 had the most talent, for sure, so that was the only team I was sad about getting cut in half.

Vicci (is that really how she spells it?) is good, but I don't feel like she has the passion of Pavarotti, even though she has a better voice. I'm just glad those useless sisters are gone.

Frenchie bombed tonight. I wasn't a huge Bev fan before tonight, really, but she's totally taken Christina's advice and toned her shit down, and I can get behind her now.

My top choice from each team is easy- Bev, Xenia, Javier, Pavarotti. STARS, ALIGN.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Why are you annoyed with who he picked?
    Casey...meh. She has a weird scrunchy mouth. I dont like watching her.
    That, stooge!

Team Xenia!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    Team Xenia!!!

She has the best voice on the show, hands down.

She has the best voice on the show, hands down.
    I agree, and I love the fact that she's so young. My manfriend likes Dia, so therefore I don't

I agree, and I love the fact that she's so young. My manfriend likes Dia, so therefore I don't
    Oh. Dia. Here is my issue.

She sang "Heartless," the Fray version, which was totally cool, and she did a great job. However, she totally played it off on the show that she came up with the arrangement on her own. Like, Chaunce was like, "That was so cool!" and then I played the Fray version for him and he was like, "OK, not so cool!" She TOTALLY made it seem that she came up with that arrangement on her own. And yeah, her breathing was different, whatever, but she did NOT create that shit, and to pretend like she did, pissed me off.

However. When the judges were like, "That is the most creative performance we have seen so far," I was like, wtf, you guys are all moronics, so I don't know if I was more mad at her or them. Either way, she's obviously gifted, but I'm not rooting for her after she pulled that shit.

Question. Do you ever sleep?

That, stooge!
    Scrunchymouth sucks.

Oh. Dia. Here is my issue.

She sang "Heartless," the Fray version, which was totally cool, and she did a great job. However, she totally played it off on the show that she came up with the arrangement on her own. Like, Chaunce was like, "That was so cool!" and then I played the Fray version for him and he was like, "OK, not so cool!" She TOTALLY made it seem that she came up with that arrangement on her own. And yeah, her breathing was different, whatever, but she did NOT create that shit, and to pretend like she did, pissed me off.

However. When the judges were like, "That is the most creative performance we have seen so far," I was like, wtf, you guys are all moronics, so I don't know if I was more mad at her or them. Either way, she's obviously gifted, but I'm not rooting for her after she pulled that shit.
    I like her, but her voice is a little too....girlish.....is that the right word? Like, she sounds like she should be singing songs for kids or something.

Scrunchymouth sucks.

I like her, but her voice is a little too....girlish.....is that the right word? Like, she sounds like she should be singing songs for kids or something.
    LOL she reminds me of that choo choo girl that sings for kids. PS Don't google choo choo girl

Question. Do you ever sleep?
    Valid question. I'm finishing up a project right now- I'm very good at what I do (is second nature to me), but it will take another four hours to complete. So I can either devote four straight hours to it and sleep at 6, or I can work a chapter, play on MDS for 15 minutes, work another chapter, etc., and not sleep at all, and go to my other job at 8, and then just die at work tomorrow and go home and sleep until I have to work again on Thursday. My life plan, lemme show u it.

Don't judge me. I will send you a list of all the books I've done; about 20% of them are totes worth reading.

And I'll be damned if I wasn't going to watch the Voice tonight. My kid and I look forward to it every week. She looks forward to America's Got Talent, too, but if you've been reading my posts, you know I FUCKING HATE THAT SHOW, so...

20% huh....

20% huh....
    Yes, lol. I've worked on maybe 400 books? And like 50 of them are good. Some they sell at Urban Outfitters- mostly drink books. My all-time fave is this: http://www.amazon.com/God-Part-Brain...8737698&sr=8-1

Also, if you watch Nancy Grace, one of her peeps is Paul Batista. He wrote this, that I worked on- totally dumb fun but a pretty good murder mystery- http://www.amazon.com/Deaths-Witness...8737775&sr=1-1

I have worked on more commercial, better selling projects (three on the NY Times bestseller list!) but those are my two faves. Very interesting, very cool authors. My name is in about 100 of those books. Again, in about 20, I'm happy to have it there.

Off-topic, but this is my thread, so wtf-evs.

I have worked on more commercial, better selling projects (three on the NY Times bestseller list!) but those are my two faves. Very interesting, very cool authors. My name is in about 100 of those books. Again, in about 20, I'm happy to have it there.

Off-topic, but this is my thread, so wtf-evs.
    Wow, I'm impressed.

Wow, I'm impressed.
    I hope you mean that, otherwise I look like a douchebag. This is my top seller, I think- http://www.amazon.com/Poetry-Speaks-.../dp/1402203292

Is low seller now, but when it came out (2005) was #3. VERY cool concept and book, and I'm proud to have been a part of it.

Haha also this one- was #6- http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Roommate...8738384&sr=1-1

Very cool, fun author. Is my FB friend, and is always updating the book- asking for new questions, topics. They were selling that at Urban even a year ago, and I always felt kind of cool when I saw it, haha.

Don't get me wrong- like I said, 80% of the shit I've worked on is just that, shit. But I really like what I do and I'm happy that I've helped make these dreams come true for these authors, or at least made their horribly typo-ridden books readable, haha.

ahahaha where is WTBB? This was the second project I worked on out of college.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Trash-Co...8738665&sr=1-1

Thread Information