Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,926 to 1,948 of 1948

Thread: Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, 51 marries his 16 year old girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Ah the end of an era. I really thought these two would be the ones to make it. ha

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Ah the end of an era. I really thought these two would be the ones to make it. ha
    Right? If these two lovebirds can?t make it there?s no hope for the rest of us

I've been meaning to post this... I'm highly disappointed in Brian Austin Green. How do you go from Megan Fox to Courtney Stodden?!?!

I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I've been meaning to post this... I'm highly disappointed in Brian Austin Green. How do you go from Megan Fox to Courtney Stodden?!?!

I saw they were together and thought the same thing. what.the.fuck. Maybe she is just his rebound or something? Im disappointed too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Yikes.
    She looks like the next Anna Nicole Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I've never heard of her, but she looks like the blonde and pink Housewife in the Dallas franchise. Or so I've heard.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/28/court...11-old-tweets/

Chrissy Teigen leaving Twitter because of nonstop negativity is pretty rich to one person who claims the model mom bullied the hell outta her for years ... and never apologized for it.

That would be one Courtney Stodden, who says she considers Chrissy a straight-up hypocrite for running from something she herself was perpetuating and knee-deep in about a decade ago ... according to CS, anyway.
    You might've caught Courtney's social media post reacting to the news Chrissy was ditching the bird platform. She posted a screenshot of one of Chrissy's old tweets from 2011 that made fun of the fact Courtney's FB account had gotten shut down, invoking Nazis for the comparison.

Courtney wrote, "What a shame @chrissyteigen is leaving Twitter ... it?s too 'negative' for herrrrrr #chrissyteigen #bully"

(forgive me if I did this wrong, it's been a while.)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Courtney just came across my page on TikTok. She looks a lot healthier now. I think she looks better with dark hair. I didn?t watch a lot of her videos but she has some up
    About groomed and whatnot

Courtney just came across my page on TikTok. She looks a lot healthier now. I think she looks better with dark hair. I didn?t watch a lot of her videos but she has some up

She actually looks good, calmer, healthier. I hope she continues that path.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    She actually looks good, calmer, healthier. I hope she continues that path.
    I'm happy to hear this. She had a dumpster fire of a family and then ended up with that piece of trash. I guarantee that she was on drugs with him. She did some really gnarly and cringe worthy things, but given her circumstances it's not surprising and the media really did use and abuse her again and again. I hope she continues to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm happy to hear this. She had a dumpster fire of a family and then ended up with that piece of trash. I guarantee that she was on drugs with him. She did some really gnarly and cringe worthy things, but given her circumstances it's not surprising and the media really did use and abuse her again and again. I hope she continues to heal.
    I don't think she stood a chance between her parents and that fool she married. It looks like she's gotten some help and is coping better now. I hope she continues to do that.

I don't think she stood a chance between her parents and that fool she married. It looks like she's gotten some help and is coping better now. I hope she continues to do that.
    Same!

https://people.com/courtney-stodden-...gement-7567677

"Courtney Stodden is officially single.

A source confirms to PEOPLE that Stodden, 28, has ended their engagement to filmmaker Chris Sheng. And while they have yet to publicly speak out on the relationship shakeup, the media personality's rep addressed the matter in a statement to Page Six.

“Courtney is now a single woman,” the star’s rep said. “She is looking forward to telling her story.”

Stodden, who is non-binary and uses she/they pronouns, accepted an engagement from Sheng in 2021. "I said yes ... OH and the ring made me gag it's so beautiful," they wrote in a now-deleted Instagram engagement post."

A source confirms to PEOPLE that Stodden, 28, has ended their engagement to filmmaker Chris Sheng. And while they have yet to publicly speak out on the relationship shakeup, the media personality's rep addressed the matter in a statement to Page Six.

“Courtney is now a single woman,” the star’s rep said. “She is looking forward to telling her story.”

Stodden, who is non-binary and uses she/they pronouns, accepted an engagement from Sheng in 2021. "I said yes ... OH and the ring made me gag it's so beautiful," they wrote in a now-deleted Instagram engagement post."
    Has she ever been single? I think this will be good for her. She can figure out things on her own.

I would like to say, I may have dissed Courtney in the past, and I feel bad for that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Has she ever been single? I think this will be good for her. She can figure out things on her own.

I would like to say, I may have dissed Courtney in the past, and I feel bad for that.
    Agree. I feel badly for her, as so many people failed her.

wrong thread

FFS. She's 28 years old now. You can easily forget how YOUNG she was when she broke out in to the public scene. This poor woman.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Apparently Chrissy Teigen does as well

https://people.com/tv/chrissy-teigen...line-bullying/
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

She's problematic, but I feel bad for her. I can't imagine that John Legend would put up with a complete Asshole, but I could be wrong. Either way, she didn't deserve the shit ton of hate that she got online during her miscarriage. Nobody deserves what people were doling out to her.

Yeah I read about that. But I didnt realize she said shit like this:
    She wouldn't just publicly tweet about wanting me to take 'a dirt nap' but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself," said Stodden, who came out as non-binary last month. "Things like, 'I can't wait for you to die.'"
    WHO the fuck tells people to kill themself and die, at 25. Its not like she was a compulsive teenager.

Then she blocked her? And she never privately apologized to her? Shes doing damage control.

She's problematic, but I feel bad for her. I can't imagine that John Legend would put up with a complete Asshole, but I could be wrong. Either way, she didn't deserve the shit ton of hate that she got online during her miscarriage. Nobody deserves what people were doling out to her.
    What shit did she get for her miscarriage?

What shit did she get for her miscarriage?
    Snippets taken from the article below, but I read some of the tweets while it was happening and they were BRUTAL. Like, inhumane.

But starting in late 2017, things got even uglier when Teigan and her husband, singer John Legend, were targeted by conspiracy group, QAnon, which claimed the couple was part of a secret pedophile ring.

Teigen also faced online harassment after she publicly shared that she had a miscarriage*last year*? with trolls saying she was using her grief to gain popularity.
    https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...ing-abuse-hate

Thread Information