Thread: Thousands flock to see body of sister Wilhelmia Lancaster

Thousands flock to see body of sister Wilhelmia Lancaster

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bo...or-four-years/

However, the Benedictine Sisters were surprised to discover Sr. Wilhelmina’s body to be almost completely intact, despite not having been embalmed and the wooden coffin having cracked down the middle, allowing moisture and dirt into the coffin.
    Her body was interred to move it, and she was intact. Pic at link. She looks pretty good.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-27-2023 at 03:23 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bo...or-four-years/

Her body was interred to move it, and she was intact. Pic at link. She looks pretty good.
    Not bad for 4 years with no embalming.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Not bad for 4 years with no embalming.
    Agreed. She may be moved and cannonized a saint.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They always use wax to reconstruct the bodies. Look at her hands in comparison to her face. She's been touched up.

Her hands are still impressive for someone not embalmed after four years, to be fair, but far from incorrupt. They look like mummy hands.

Maybe some people naturally mummify instead of end up as bones?

ETA: Exactly why was she exhumed? That's the real question. Were they planning on obtaining an "Incorrupt Saint"? Then again, how dare I question the motivations of a Church that's never lied, cheated or molested children and actively tried to cover it up.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-27-2023 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Ugh I missed this
    The sisters have cleaned her face with hot water because, “Clinging to her face was basically a mask of thick mold.” However, this process caused Sr. Wilhelmina’s body to lose some of its volume and her skin to darken slightly. The sisters also placed a wax mask over Sister Wilhelmina’s face and hands.
    So she didnt come out looking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They always use wax to reconstruct the bodies. Look at her hands in comparison to her face. She's been touched up.

Her hands are still impressive for someone not embalmed after four years, to be fair, but far from incorrupt. They look like mummy hands.

Maybe some people naturally mummify instead of end up as bones?

ETA: Exactly why was she exhumed? That's the real question. Were they planning on obtaining an "Incorrupt Saint"? Then again, how dare I question the motivations of a Church that's never lied, cheated or molested children and actively tried to cover it up.
    I *think* they were moving her to a "holier" spot, but why not just move the coffin?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ugh I missed this

So she didnt come out looking like that.
    I *think* they were moving her to a "holier" spot, but why not just move the coffin?
    Yep, textbook lies. I don't understand why people still fall for their bullshit. Having a relic brings people to your church to see the relic which in turn makes you more money. So, basically they're carting this poor dead woman around and slapping shit on her face to make money. Very "Christian" of them
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information