Thread: Psychologist shared information about student, husband raped her

Psychologist shared information about student, husband raped her

This has to be one of the most disturbing stories Ive ever read.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...nt-charges-say

Her husband, Phillip Brandon Stokes, was arrested in August of 2021 and is facing 16 felony charges, including rape of a child and aggravated sexual abuse.

Documents report that in March of 2021, Phillip Stokes befriended an 11-year-old victim on TikTok and encouraged her to message him on a texting application. Stokes then pressured the victim to send inappropriate photos of herself and meet him in a park. At the park, Stokes engaged in sexual activities with the child, arrest documents state.

Allegedly, Philip Stokes learned about the victim from his wife, Natalie Stokes, when she was a school psychologist for the Davis School District.

When interviewed about how he came to know and target the child, he explained to officers that his wife mentioned the girl was having problems at school "for literally groping other children," documents state.

After Natalie mentioned the child to her husband, he told officers he found her on TikTok and began messaging the child.

Prior to the alleged sexual assault on the victim, Stokes said he and his wife were walking in the neighborhood when Natalie Stokes pointed out the girl and identified her as the one who had been having sexual problems at school.

As part of her job, Stokes was required to sign multiple documents that explained her responsibility in regards to keeping private student information completely confidential.

"In these and other documents, Stokes acknowledged understanding her obligations as the confidentiality of student information pursuant to federal, state, and Davis County School district rules and regulations, especially and in particular the 'Utah Student Data Protection Act,'" arrest documents state.

The Davis School District told FOX 13 News in a statement that Stokes began her employment with the district in 2003 as a teacher assistance and worked "short stints" as a psychologist for the school in 2007 and 2009. Stokes was hired as a part-time school psychologist in 2017 and she became a full-time psychologist in 2019 at South Weber Elementary School, officials with the district report.

The District also reports that Natalie Stokes has been on administrative leave since August 2021, when the investigation was initiated.

"Based on a formal charge being filed, the district was moving towards termination. In the process of those termination proceedings, Ms. Stokes tenured her resignation Wednesday evening," the district stated.

"As soon as the district was notified of a police investigation involving Ms. Stokes, it took action," the statement continues. "She was immediately placed on paid administrative leave and prohibited from contacting students and staff pending possible legal action.

"The Davis School District’s goal throughout this process has been to protect students, and it will go to great lengths to do that," district leaders explained. "It has also worked with law enforcement representatives for months while the investigation continued."
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-04-2023 at 10:12 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking bitch. WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Holy shit, she needs to be charged.

My sister is a school psychologist. Not this one, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG, what in the actual world??? I agree, she needs to be charged.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She was flat out recruiting victims for him. She needs to DEFINITELY be charged!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information