Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1948

Thread: Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, 51 marries his 16 year old girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I thought he was all for it and just staying out of the limelight.
    im pretty sure i read somewhere that he was tired of it all and was forced into being okay with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Tmz talked to these two. They asked her how the marriage is going. She said" it's wonderfully". Not wonderful but wonderfully. And her mom stands with her ass and tits poked out too.

I need to catch the couple's therapy show.

It drives me insane that Courtney is all the time trying to get up on Nik Richie's D when he's clearly not having any of that.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    It drives me insane that Courtney is all the time trying to get up on Nik Richie's D when he's clearly not having any of that.
    I know! I can't believe she's doing that in front of her husband. He should really put her in time out or ground her or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I know! I can't believe she's doing that in front of her husband. He should really put her in time out or ground her or something.
    Punishment for that kind of behavior happens in the bedroom. You know his pervvy ass loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Punishment for that kind of behavior happens in the bedroom. You know his pervvy ass loves it.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Thanks for helping with my diet, Greens. I'm totally not hungry anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Comments anyone??

And NOT SHOCKED her dad is ditching the whole situation.

Her mom is just as disgusting as they are, I think her mom is (not-so)-secretly in love with doug (ew) and I think they are complete fucking assholes for not assuming one fucking smidgen of responsibility in response to the group.

I also think that Simon is an alright dude who happens to be married to a control freak and Shayne Lamas is a c unit.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Her mom is just as disgusting as they are, I think her mom is (not-so)-secretly in love with doug (ew) and I think they are complete fucking assholes for not assuming one fucking smidgen of responsibility in response to the group.

I also think that Simon is an alright dude who happens to be married to a control freak and Shayne Lamas is a c unit.
    Agreed. On all of it. I can't believe how much I feel bad for Nic, she's so terrible to him.

I can't believe I never thought of it before the episode aired, but it makes sense that she has her own infatuation with Doug. It makes things even sicker, but it makes so much more sense. In a lot of ways, I am hoping this therapy is the beginning of the end for the whole mess. It's just not right for anyone involved. SEMANTICS ASIDE. It was ridiculous that they came back with an attitude of they were the wronged. Ultimately that is just going to bring the whole dynamic back to where it was before they left.

And I like Simon too. Actually I like all of the cast. Including Shayne. If there was no Courtney, Shayne would probably have been a good focus of the show. And not that I ever hated on The Dirty.. but I kinda like Nic a lot.

I can't believe I never thought of it before the episode aired, but it makes sense that she has her own infatuation with Doug. It makes things even sicker, but it makes so much more sense. In a lot of ways, I am hoping this therapy is the beginning of the end for the whole mess. It's just not right for anyone involved. SEMANTICS ASIDE. It was ridiculous that they came back with an attitude of they were the wronged. Ultimately that is just going to bring the whole dynamic back to where it was before they left.

And I like Simon too. Actually I like all of the cast. Including Shayne. If there was no Courtney, Shayne would probably have been a good focus of the show. And not that I ever hated on The Dirty.. but I kinda like Nic a lot.
    I never had any issue with The Dirty either, but I was shocked that I liked Nic in this show. I was surprised he wasn't as much of an asshole as he comes across on the site.

What I don't understand is Courtney's need to wear lucite stripper shoes. Of all of the fugly heels available...

Dont get me wrong, Shayne has her redeeming qualities and 100% of the time I completely agree with her on her attitude towards Courtney. However, the way she treats her husband is Bullshit. And you can tell he loves her and really wants their marriage to work. It just seems like she isnt willing to compromise at all on anything. She just wants what SHE wants and Fuck Nik. that kinda irks me.

Im really Impressed with Too Shorts growth in just the past week. When he looked at Doug and Courtney and said how much it opened his eyes to the fact that he was alot like Doug in alot of ways and he didnt like it, I almost weeped with joy. Thats really the only thing those 2 are good for. Showing others how NOT to be

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Happy Thanksgiving!

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-11-21/c...and-exclusive/

In terms of bizarre, this one takes the cake.

The mother of Couples Therapy star, teen bride Courtney Stodden, has been forced to publicly deny that she is romantically linked to her controversial son-in-law, 52-year-old actor Doug Hutchison.

“I want to put the rumors to rest… I’m not in love with my daughter’s husband,” Krista Keller Stodden told Celebuzz, responding to reports that she has been “making moves” on Hutchison, who has starred in The Green Mile and The X Factor.

The romance rumors were prompted after the “momager” made a cameo on VH1’s Couples Therapy.

On the show, she sat down with Dr. Jenn Berman and was quizzed about her daughter’s controversial 2011 nuptials.

Berman hinted the reality mom star — who has recently separated from her husband — wouldn’t mind having a man like Hutchison for herself.

“He’s got a lot of qualities, I’m not gonna lie to you,” Krista said on the popular cable show.

“Any woman would love the qualities that man has. He is a fabulous man.”

Confronted with the scuttlebutt, Krista is now firing back, even revealing the man whom she calls the “love of her life” — her own new boyfriend — and she has provided Celebuzz a photo to prove it.

OMG I am dying watching Couples Therapy. I've saved many lives!! I will not compromise who I am by putting on pants!

Just wait until you hear her compare herself to Erin Brockovich.

already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post

She's a good christian girl....

actually, Its pretty accurate. half of my family was southern baptist, and the other half was catholic. All of the girls from either church were bigger skanks than anyone else I knew who wasnt raised in a church

actually, Its pretty accurate. half of my family was southern baptist, and the other half was catholic. All of the girls from either church were bigger skanks than anyone else I knew who wasnt raised in a church

Un-scientifically, I agree. I went to a Catholic HS, there were more pregnant girls there than at the public school.

It always cracked me up when the cooks would say something like 'oh, I would never imagine her "being that kind of girl. She's so sweet". I got service credit for working in the kitchen during lunch periods and would have to listen to all the ladies talk about how they just "loved" certain students. They would be flabbergasted when they heard their angels got knocked up.

I loved those kitchen ladies. They use to special order things for me.

she looks different in the thanksgiving pics to me.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    she looks different in the thanksgiving pics to me.
    For a second I thought it was Shayne. Usually Courtney has nasty petal pink lipstick on and 5 inches of dark roots.

Just in case you needed proof this chick is dumb as a bag of hammers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyRv4...IKA&playnext=1

Thread Information