Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a fiery car accident

I could care less about him.

I really feel for his family, however.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I could care less about him.

I really feel for his family, however.
    So you care, then.

My friend said his favorite memorial to this guy was some blogger who wrote "Ryan Dunn died like he lived. With a car shoved up his ass."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Steve-O was on Dancing With The Stars?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

So you care, then.

My friend said his favorite memorial to this guy was some blogger who wrote "Ryan Dunn died like he lived. With a car shoved up his ass."
    For his family.

Sorry, one of my grammar nazi pet peeves is 'could care less'. The expression is 'couldn't care less'. 'Could care less' just means you do care.

Smile

haha got it, you're right.

Irregardless, I couldn't care less about him.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    haha got it, you're right.

Irregardless, I couldn't care less about him.

j/k

Man, i've never seen Rachy on top of something like he is with this thread....

I liked the Jack Ass movies that I've seen and I thought Ryan Dunn was pretty cool.

How can you not smile at all watching this clip?

As far as how he died, bad judgement. Even worse that he killed his friend.

That show is so perfectly named. What a bunch of jackasses.

I dunno, I had a lot of skater friends growing up who did stupid shit, so it's not that amazing to me.

I dunno, I had a lot of skater friends growing up who did stupid shit, so it's not that amazing to me.
    But a lot of the people who like it are into doing stupid shit too, but they will still pay to see these guys do it.

Yeah, it was a cool show, I just never got into the super gross shit like the bottle rocket up the ass. Shit like when they had the guy blind folded and swinging at a hornets nest because he was told it was a pinyata was classic though. Or when the guy took a dump in the demo toilet at the hardware store. Or when Johnny Knoxville dressed up as an old woman with her tits 'accidentally" hanging out. I usually liked the little unfinished skits they used between major skits, the really random shit. Best of all? When they flipped the script on the guy doing the terrorist skit with the pubic hair and the gun.

i think the fame went to their heads (bam seems like a douche) but I still think they are hilarious.

I dunno, I think my indifference comes from multiple ER trips with drunken moron skaters.

It was funny when the show first aired on MTV late at night..I was still in high school and many of my friends tried to copycat them. Sometimes it was mildly entertaining, others it was just scary.

I enjoyed them then. Even the first movie was funny. But now it's just kinda sad and it's run its course. I mean, they're middle aged men with children now Acting like an idiot is a young mans game. Or at least it should be

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    I dunno, I think my indifference comes from multiple ER trips with drunken moron skaters.
    Funny, that's where my love of this show came from. Its like hanging out with stupid friends except you get to change the channel if its overly moronic or something I dont find entertaining. Cant do that with real friends.

Only guys i really liked on the show were Knoxville and Dunn, Pontius too when he wasnt doing his usual "everything is funnier without clothes on" bits.

Never had interest in doing stupid shit myself but it was somehow refreshing to see it on tv before it became all about vomit and anal jokes.

RonNYC doesn't like White Jackasses.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by MBPearls View Post
    Man, even people on that vile site are white-knighting Dunn and acting like he's some great hero. The whole "you've never done anything stupid?" argument is so retarded. Yeah, I've done stupid things but never driving while drunk or anything that would KILL OTHER PEOPLE. There's a difference, sadly it seems most of the population is too stupid to get that (or hell, maybe everyone drives drunk and 'm just lucky none of those fuckers has taken me or a loved one out).
    Lots of people drive after drinking. But most of them are not shitfaced or driving 140 MPH, let alone both.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Lots of people drive after drinking. But most of them are not shitfaced or driving 140 MPH, let alone both.

I am with MB on this, I have no patience with drunk drivers. They endanger not only themselves but any people they come across. It is like playing Russian Roulette with a car.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    I am with MB on this, I have no patience with drunk drivers. They endanger not only themselves but any people they come across. It is like playing Russian Roulette with a car.
    True. But there's a difference between having one drink and then driving and getting shitfaced and then driving.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

We drove past where he crashed today. It was highly uneventful. But what I did find interesting is that it wasn't a hardcore highway. Like there were lights and stop signs and shit. And it's all under construction so it was difficult to figure shit out and half the road was bumpy as all hell. It was hard to maneuver in the daylight, completely sober, going 45mph.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

The parents of the passenger who died in the accident (Zachary Hartwell) are suing the estate of Ryan Dunn for funeral expenses (understandable) and for a lifetime of missed wages (wtf)

The parents of the passenger killed when Ryan Dunn drove off the road in a drunk driving accident last year are suing the dead actor's estate for damages.

The Jackass star crashed his Porsche in June 2011 after a night of heavy drinking at a bar in Pennsylvania, killing himself and his passenger Zachary Hartwell

Hartwell's parents, George and Erma Hartwell, yesterday filed a suit against Dunn's estate.

They are also seeking damages from the bar, claiming Barnaby's West Chester was negligent for continuing to serve Dunn after he was drunk.

TMZ broke the story today, revealing Zach's parents are suing for unspecified damages.

In the court documents, which TMZ posted online, the Hartwells claim they have lost the services, guidance, and comfort of their son.

And they want Dunn's estate to cover expenses associated with Zach's death, including funeral costs.

Zach's parents are also suing on behalf of their son's estate, claiming Dunn and the bar should pay for the 'pre-impact fright, fear, pain and suffering' that Zach experienced before he died.

Zach's parents also want both parties to pay for the wages Zach would have earned during his lifetime

What the.. oh hell.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information