Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a fiery car accident

I'm kinda hoping boogie is taken out by some old person who shouldn't be driving. Bwahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    For when it absolutely, positively has to be there in 5 seconds.
    ....IF you make it there.
    Toodle Loo

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    [B]Another "Bam" cast member added, "I have [Ryan] in the death pool ... for death by vehicle."

In this specific episode, Ryan races Bam's Lamborghini in a limousine -- and after Ryan loses, Bam claims, "[the limo] blew up just like every other f**king car he has."
    thats going to be a tough check to cash.

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    And Boogie will die just as Ryan Dunn did and this thread probably gives him a boner.
    Yeah the premonition thing is bullshit

This just in: "Marv Albert predicts the Dallas Mavericks will try and defend their title next year"

Should we start bets?
    Toodle Loo

not sure if this was posted already. the only reason i saw this was because i was super bored and checked out thedirty.

http://thedirty.com/2011/06/ryan-dun...ge-1/#comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

not sure if this was posted already. the only reason i saw this was because i was super bored and checked out thedirty.

blocked by my organization. I RARELY get that message. this site must be trouble

Man, even people on that vile site are white-knighting Dunn and acting like he's some great hero. The whole "you've never done anything stupid?" argument is so retarded. Yeah, I've done stupid things but never driving while drunk or anything that would KILL OTHER PEOPLE. There's a difference, sadly it seems most of the population is too stupid to get that (or hell, maybe everyone drives drunk and 'm just lucky none of those fuckers has taken me or a loved one out).

RIP other guy in Dunn's car. And I guess this Dunn guy died like he lived- as a jackass.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    RIP other guy in Dunn's car. And I guess this Dunn guy died like he lived- as a jackass.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

does anyone have his girls number i bet she could use some anal sex and a little spit on her vag lips

I've done all kinds of dumb shit that could have killed me or other people. Just sayin'. I don't feel sorry for the guy, though. We make choices. Some of them are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    does anyone have his girls number i bet she could use some anal sex and a little spit on her vag lips
    that's so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Okay I finally got to read it. Did you catch the guy who said "per say" I loled

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Perfectly said!!

in memory of ryan, pt. 2—from knoxville with love

At Ryan's memorial Wednesday night in West Chester, people were invited up to the microphone to say a few words about his life, whatever they were feeling at that moment. I walked to the podium and tried to share memories of my dear friend, but the words were just spinning in my head. What came out were the mumblings of a man trying his best not to cry, and I wasn't even successful at that. I didn't break down, because I knew Angie or his family didn't need to see that, but I also didn't get to properly convey what Ryan meant to me. I won't be able to do that here either, but I will try. Here is what I wished I could have told everyone then.

I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did. He had such a hair trigger laugh reflex. He lived his life wanting to laugh and wanting you to laugh with him. He would cackle really fucking loud, too, and it wasn't uncommon that he would fall over from it. Sometimes I would fall with him because his spirit was very contagious.

He wasn't incapable of seriousness, though. Ryan was a great listener. If you were having troubles, he was always someone you could go sit down and talk to. Granted, most of our sitting down was actually standing up playing pool together, but he was always there if you were sad about something. That's why all this is even harder because right now I really need to talk to him but I can't.

Ryan also had an enormous capacity to love. His friends and family got a lot, but a lion's share of that went to his sweet and beautiful Angie. If he wasn't with her he would be talking about her. More times than not he would smile wide through that filthy ass beard of his and say something along the lines of, "How did I ever luck up and land her?" Well, it sure wasn't because of the way he smelled that's for sure. (Dunn despised water and rarely bathed.) It was because he had a pure, open heart, and many other qualities of which I am writing about now.

He was very loyal, too, and sometimes that bit him in the ass. We were filming a bit for number two where someone was going to stand in front of the Stingmore mine as it exploded. After we did the test, nobody wanted to do it except me. I wasn't thrilled about it, but I knew we needed footage. As I was doing my usual pre-stunt ritual of sitting in someone's car listening to Roger Alan Wade very loudly, Dunn climbed in the backseat. He asked me if I was doing it and I said, "Yeah." He told me he was going to sit this one out and I said, "That's fine, buddy, I got it." We went back to listening to Roger and ten minutes later someone knocked on the window and said it's time. I got out of the car and Dunn fell in behind me grouchily saying, "Ah hell, I'll do it with you." Actually, I don't know if he said that or anything, but I could tell how he was walking beside me that he was doing it. Bam decided he would as well and we all went in and got our asses shot real good. Whether it was a bit for jackass, a friend in need, or his beloved Angie, Dunn was as loyal as they come.

I'm becoming upset now because this isn't right, goddamnit. Ryan, I had to go wake up Madison and tell her you were gone. Do you know how hard that was?!! She loved you so much and I know you loved her, so why, buddy? Rocko will never get to know you like she did, nor will my daughter that is coming in October. I cry a lot about that.

Roger wrote a pretty song for you, but you're not here to listen to it. And I'm hurting!! We all are because we loved you so much and now you're gone. I know your spirit lives on in me, Angie, Bam and everyone you touched, but that's pretty tough to see right now through the tears. I'm starting to ramble now, just like I did at the memorial, so I'll stop. You'll have to excuse me, I'm just very sad because I lost my brother and my world got about 134-percent less funny. I don't know what else to say right now, so I will close with I love you, Ryan. I have a lot of emotions swirling, but I want you to know I love you so very much.

Sincerely and always,

Knoxville

http://www.dickhouse.tv/dickhouse/20...with-love.html

I have no sympathy for people that
    DRINK AND DRIVE! Thank god he only killed himself and dumb passenger that was riding with him instead of a sober responsible person :) ALL smiles here.... dumbass...

I'm know I'm a bad person for laughing at this, but did Jonny Knoxville just essentially say "I need to talk to you because I'm sad you're dead, but you're DEAD!"? How inconsiderate, Dunn!

I feel bad for him, I really do...but I think it just illustrates the point that this was a completely avoidable accident that has hurt a lot of people.

But as much as what Dunn did was stupid and irresponsible and ended up in him and the other guy's death, his friends and family still have the right to be heartbroken over his stupid decision to drive drunk.

Damn, Dunn was bigger than i thought he was. 22 pages?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Damn, Dunn was bigger than i thought he was. 22 pages?
    stay outta my brain. jackass had more of a following than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    stay outta my brain. jackass had more of a following than I thought.

Nah. I never saw it or them or whatever and I have 18 (now 19) posts in this thread. (How the hell did THAT happen?)

Well...here you go..the tacky "too soon" overdone Halloween costume of 2011...Ryan Dunn...now I wonder the variations ppl will do...

Quote Originally Posted by bonita View Post
    I have no sympathy for people that
    DRINK AND DRIVE! Thank god he only killed himself and dumb passenger that was riding with him instead of a sober responsible person :) ALL smiles here.... dumbass...
    Really...all smiles? That's kind of fucked up. You don't need to feel sorry for the idiots that died, but there are a lot of people close to them that are hurting right now. Whatever.

Steve-O on what it's like being a sober 'Jackass'

After learning about “Jackass” stuntman Ryan Dunn’s fatal crash on Monday, Stephen Glover - better known as Steve-O - postponed his “Entirely Too Much Information Tour,” which incorporates a mix of stand-up comedy and stunts.

In addition to canceling six shows at the Punch Line Comedy Club in Sacramento, California, Steve-O tweeted last Monday, “I don't know what to say, except I love Ryan Dunn and I'm really going to miss him.” (Since the news first broke, we’ve learned Dunn, 34, was traveling up to 140 mph with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.196 percent when his car crashed on a Pennsylvania highway.)

Three days before his cast mate and friend’s untimely death, I talked to Steve-O about his new memoir, “Professional Idiot,” and what it’s like being a sober “Jackass”:

Three years and three months sober, Steve-O said he’s still learning to separate his personal life from his work life. Having been loaded for most of his career, filming 2010’s “Jackass 3D” sober proved to be an interesting experience for the stuntman.

“It’s not easier doing stunts sober, but it’s more important than ever for me to do them. Part of me feels like it’s so important for me to prove that I have it in me to be crazier than ever before. But, I don’t know. That’s probably that part of me that’s really sick,” he said laughing. “I can’t help it. I’m hardwired that way.”

Steve-O continues to perform at comedy clubs - lighting himself on fire and blindly navigating his newfound double life.

“Recovery has been largely a function of really establishing an identity separate from the Steve-O guy,” he said. “I never contemplated any kind of existence or identity after my career. I never thought at some point the entertainment industry is going to be through with me. And when it first occurred to me that my career was going to cease to be ascendant, then I freaked out.”

That realization, he said, was the reason he urinated on the red carpet at the “Jackass Number Two” premiere in 2006.

“I guess I just always imagined that I was going to die like somehow on top,” he added. “I was going to, like, go out in some sort of blaze of glory. I never thought about sort of fading into obscurity. And I’ve worked so hard at having a life, an identity, in obscurity and finding peace with that.”

Many people wondered what Steve-O, with his attention-grabbing antics, would pull on the eighth season of “Dancing with the Stars.” But, to their surprise – or dismay – the stuntman kept it family friendly on the ABC competition show.

“At the time … I felt like I maybe just needed to throw in the towel on a career in entertainment,” he said. “For me, like, the attention and celebrity has just been a drug like anything else. … I felt [“DWTS”] was a really safe way to sort of test the waters of entertainment and sobriety.”

So, at eight months sober, Steve-O put on his dancing shoes, which seemed like a good idea until he realized: “I’m so bad at dancing.”

“Doing something I’m that bad at in front of that many people, that new in sobriety, made for a pretty uncomfortable experience,” he said. “But that’s not to say that I regret it. It definitely challenged my sobriety. I’m so glad that I was living in that halfway house where I had so much accountability and such a good support system there because that was pretty harrowing.”

In the midst of his run on “Dancing with the Stars,” Steve-O revisited the idea of writing a memoir.

The first time he approached publishers with the idea was when “Jackass: The Movie” hit theaters in 2002.

“They set me up with a writer,” he said. “And then this poor bastard came over my apartment and just watched me snort line after line of cocaine and just jabber on endlessly about nothing. It just wasn’t going to happen.”

This time, with help from his ghostwriter David Peisner, he was successful. But after months of pitching the story in third person, Steve-O said first person won out.

“I felt like the platform, or whatever, to speak in my voice should be doled out to me cautiously, like a doctor might want to cautiously dole out painkillers to an addict," he said.

When it came time to decide what would make it into the book, Steve-O said he had one rule: He didn’t want to incriminate anyone.

“When I talk about doing coke in the bathroom with Mike Tyson and stuff, I felt a little weird about that. But then again, on the other hand, it’s not like a big secret that Mike Tyson used to do cocaine.”

Conversely: “There was one story about Johnny Knoxville that I asked him if I could write and he said, ‘No, go ahead and don’t write that.’ ”

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06...sober-jackass/

Thread Information