Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a fiery car accident

I cannot believe that people are actually trying to sell pieces of the car that those people died in. I find it absolutely disgusting. Do they not realize that PEOPLE actually lost their lives there?

I HATE WBC! What the fuck is wrong with those people? When one of those fuckers die we should picket their funeral.

I just saw a picture of Ryan in his porche and the caption underneath said " Hi Im Ryan, and this is drunken porche flip!"

I Admit, I kinda giggled

Ryan Dunn's Family, 'Jackass' Friends Hold Private Memorial Service
    Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville and two 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' stars attended Wednesday's service.

WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania — Hundreds of Ryan Dunn's friends and family members flooded a suburban Philadelphia funeral home Wednesday for a private memorial service to honor the "Jackass" star, who was killed in a fiery car crash early Monday morning.

Described as "a celebration of Dunn's life," the service in West Chester, Pennsylvania, lasted more than four hours. The daredevil's famous friends who gathered included best friend and "Jackass" cohort Bam Margera — who attended with his wife, Missy, and parents, Phil and April Margera — Johnny Knoxville and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actors Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.

The Kings of Leon, who became close with Dunn last year, also paid tribute to the star Wednesday night during their show in London's Hyde Park. Frontman Caleb Followill asked the audience to toast "a friend of ours who's passed away," adding, "This is for Ryan," before playing "McFearless," from 2007's Because of the Times.

Earlier in the week, bassist Jared Followill tweeted, "I'm heartbroken to say that our great friend we made over the last 8 months has passed away. Honestly in shock. Devastated. RIP Ryan Dunn."

Accident-reconstruction teams have estimated Dunn's 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 was traveling between 132 and 140 mph in a 55 mph zone when it collided with a guardrail around 2:30 a.m. Monday. The Porsche then went soaring through about 40 yards of trees before hitting one and bursting into flames.

Dunn, who recently celebrated his 34th birthday, will reportedly be buried in Ohio, where he was born. The website for the DellaVecchia, Reilly, Smith and Boyd funeral home where the service was held says a public memorial will be announced at a later date. Dunn's obituary requests contributions be sent to Garth Brooks Teammates for Kids, a foundation the country singer started in 1999 to raise money for children's charities.

On Tuesday, a very-distraught Bam Margera spoke to a local Fox affiliate, telling a reporter, "I've never lost anybody that I care about; he's my best friend.

"He was the happiest person, the smartest guy with so much talent," he continued. "He had so many things going for him. ... It is not right."

Bam's mother said she considered Dunn her son. "He's gonna be really missed by everybody," April Margera told NBC News on Tuesday. "[I'm] sick because it's a waste, sick because I loved him, sick because he was talented, sick because I can't believe he's gone."

The "Today" show reported that Dunn's family members flew to West Chester from Ohio and Florida to plan his funeral, telling NBC News, "We are devastated by the loss. Ryan will be greatly missed, but he will forever be in our hearts."

According to a preliminary the toxicology report by the Chester County coroner's office, Dunn's blood alcohol level was .196, more than twice the .08 legal limit in Pennsylvania. The report also says there were no "drugs of abuse" detected in Dunn's system.

The coroner's report lists blunt force trauma and thermal trauma as the official causes of death for Dunn and his passenger, 30-year-old Iraq war vet , who was credited as a production assistant on "Jackass Number Two" and was working with Dunn on his new G4 show, "Proving Ground."

Dunn grew up in New York before moving to West Chester, where he hooked up with Bam's CKY crew. He kicked off his career doing stunts and skateboard tricks in a series of online videos, which eventually led to his part in MTV's "Jackass" in 2000. He also appeared on "Viva La Bam" and "Bam's Unholy Union," in addition to the three big-screen "Jackass" adaptations. He was the star of his own short-lived MTV show, "Homewrecker," and co-hosted G4's "Proving Ground," which premiered last week but has since been pulled off the network's schedule.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/166...-service.jhtml

Quote Originally Posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
    Why is PA one of the most evil states to exist?

Still don't see what the problem with what Ebert tweeted in the first place, but eh...
    I agree, much ado about the truth if you ask me. Giving Ebert hell for the truth....yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Yes. those people are disgusting. And they think MDS is bad...

Oh man, I was over jackass after I saw the first episode. The guys didn't seem like bad dudes or anything, it just felt like they did the same shit over and over. Bam punches his dad to wake him up, someone goes for a ride in a grocery cart and winds up in a bush, steve-o vomits, someones nads get stapled to their leg, bam tortures april by building a skate ramp in her house, don vito blubbers,lather rinse repeat. its funny once, then its just meh.
    I agree, I just don't see the point or find it funny, but hey is that is anyone elses shtick cool. Just not for me. I don't think this guy was awful, I am just angry at how many times, not just this time, he endangered others besides himself with his jackassery on the road. I feel the same no matter who it is. I am sure his family and friends are devastated and I feel really sorry for them.

My husband is genuinely upset over this guys death. He loves jackass, has all the seasons and movies. Believe it or not, I am not a fan. I did laugh at the toy-car-in-bumhole-episode, though. Maybe thats because I saw it when I was working in xray, and got to experience the joy of someone coming to the emergency room with a foreign object lodged in their colon.
    I worked in pathology so when these foreign objects were removed, they would be brought to me and I would have to dictate what the object was for a pathology report. I can't tell you how many times a married dude "accidently" sat on his wife's dildo or vibrator while she was out of town. I would have to describe the color, measure it, describe the batteries, etc. We got a good laugh out of it.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    You gotta be kidding me.

I mean, using it is bad enough, but to have to be hospitalized!?!? Were they using a vibrator to fish something else out? WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

reminds me of Mallrats. " why did you stick that cat up your ass?" "well how else was I supposed to get the gerbil out!?"

I would say about 95% of the time, the dude would say that he just got out of the shower and the vibrator/dildo was sitting on a chair in the bedroom and he didn't see it and sat down on it. Riiiiiiight. Because dildos and vibrators can stand upright by themselves. Once an object enters the rectum, it kind of creates a vacuum so it becomes difficult to pull the object back out. If you are going to shove something up your butt, PUT A STRING ON IT! I've seen the Jackass episode with the car. I'm not sure how it was removed. Maybe he didn't have it up far enough to create a vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
    Why is PA one of the most evil states to exist?

Still don't see what the problem with what Ebert tweeted in the first place, but eh...
    what did PA do?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    what did PA do?
    It exists. fuck that shitty state.

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    what did PA do?
    is PA where you're gatecrashing Mistehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs wedding?
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I worked in pathology so when these foreign objects were removed, they would be brought to me and I would have to dictate what the object was for a pathology report. I can't tell you how many times a married dude "accidently" sat on his wife's dildo or vibrator while she was out of town. I would have to describe the color, measure it, describe the batteries, etc. We got a good laugh out of it.
    One time we had a patient come through the ED who had "accidently fallen on a cucumber in his veggie garden and it just...slipped in".
    Naked gardening? Lubed up cucumber? Makes sense..
    Last edited by d0tti; 06-23-2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: I forgot to quote. derp.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I really hope they didn't die while trying to get burgers from 5 Guys. I'd hate to be remembered for that. In-N-Out or Taco Bell, that would be okay.
    I just had a burger from 5 guys the other night....and it was gross. Never again.
    Five Guys burgers and especially their fries are disgusting sloppy ass shit. Ate it once, never again, plus the store itself was loud and gross.

I have never driven a porsche 130 mph. No, I can safely say: I have never done anything stupid that actually risked other people's lives. Not once.

I feel bad for Bam, but I also think it's stupid to start calling Ebert ugly and make fun of him for fighting cancer when defending your friend who blew himself up drunk driving....and killed his friend.
    I have broken 140 in a Monte Carlo loaded with a vette engine. When my front wheels started floating off the ground, I backed off the gas. I was a teenager.

I think Ebert's comments were completely tasteless. Yes, he stated the obvious, but why rub salt in the wound. I guess it was a nice publicity stunt for a "C" list movie reviewer.

Also, I don't think .19 is completely shit faced hammered, is it? Drinking any amount and driving that fast is NEVER a good idea but I can see why he was served and I'm glad the bar wasn't charged with DRAM shop.

Anyways, my condolences go out to his friends and family members as well as those of his passenger, especially the pregnant wife. This was a case of poor judgement.

RIP Mr. Dunn.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    It's generally pretty noticeably wasted but obviously people show their drunkenness in different ways.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    It's generally pretty noticeably wasted but obviously people show their drunkenness in different ways.

Yeah probably a .19 is more than I thought.

The effects of alcohol intoxication are greatly influenced by individual variations among users. Some users may become intoxicated at a much lower Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) level than is shown.

0.02-0.03 BAC: No loss of coordination, slight euphoria and loss of shyness. Depressant effects are not apparent. Mildly relaxed and maybe a little lightheaded.

0.04-0.06 BAC: Feeling of well-being, relaxation, lower inhibitions, sensation of warmth. Euphoria. Some minor impairment of reasoning and memory, lowering of caution. Your behavior may become exaggerated and emotions intensified (Good emotions are better, bad emotions are worse)

0.07-0.09 BAC: Slight impairment of balance, speech, vision, reaction time, and hearing. Euphoria. Judgment and self-control are reduced, and caution, reason and memory are impaired, .08 is legally impaired and it is illegal to drive at this level. You will probably believe that you are functioning better than you really are.

0.10-0.125 BAC: Significant impairment of motor coordination and loss of good judgment. Speech may be slurred; balance, vision, reaction time and hearing will be impaired. Euphoria.

0.13-0.15 BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reduced and dysphoria (anxiety, restlessness) is beginning to appear. Judgment and perception are severely impaired.

0.16-0.19 BAC: Dysphoria predominates, nausea may appear. The drinker has the appearance of a "sloppy drunk."

0.20 BAC: Felling dazed, confused or otherwise disoriented. May need help to stand or walk. If you injure yourself you may not feel the pain. Some people experience nausea and vomiting at this level. The gag reflex is impaired and you can choke if you do vomit. Blackouts are likely at this level so you may not remember what has happened.

0.25 BAC: All mental, physical and sensory functions are severely impaired. Increased risk of asphyxiation from choking on vomit and of seriously injuring yourself by falls or other accidents.

0.30 BAC: STUPOR. You have little comprehension of where you are. You may pass out suddenly and be difficult to awaken.

0.35 BAC: Coma is possible. This is the level of surgical anesthesia.

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, and possible death due to
    respiratory arrest.

I have never had a bad burger/order of fries from Five Guys...not sloppy, very delicious

Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post
    I have never had a bad burger/order of fries from Five Guys...not sloppy, very delicious

Probably because you're a hot chick, just sayin'.

I went to one that had just opened up in Mesquite, it was packed, the stereo was up way too loud, the burger was sloppy, the fries were soggy and way over spiced with red pepper, it just wasn't a great experience and keep in mind, around here there are some really top shelf burger places so I'm probably pickier than most.

I don't think Ebert has any more responsibility to being nice to Bam Mangera than I do. You lose people to assholes who drive like that, working up sympathy for the victim is fucking hard. I'm sad for his family but I don't think putting shit on your personal forum is the same as mailing Dunn's parents a YOU DUNN GOOFED postcard.

He may not have looked or acted drunk when he left the bar but I know sometimes it will take a bit after I drink for it to hit me super hard. He had a history of going in the three digits to race his car with no regards to anyone.

Also, how does someone get this many tickets and violations still have a drivers license?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    He may not have looked or acted drunk when he left the bar but I know sometimes it will take a bit after I drink for it to hit me super hard. He had a history of going in the three digits to race his car with no regards to anyone.

Also, how does someone get this many tickets and violations still have a drivers license?
    My friend lost his license for a while in high school because he had over 10 points (most speeding tickets are 2-3). At least in Michigan, points last 3 years, and you have to have below 10 before they'll reinstate your license. idk how it works in PA, but I imagine similar, and I also imagine that money/semifame talks.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

So, I can tell that is mangled car, but which part.. no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

This may be all that is left

Thread Information