Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cristian Fernandez (12) kills brother David (2) Possible Life in Prison

So Cristian sounds like he has basically repeated every act that has been done against him.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Can't blame the victim. Can't blame the killer. Can't blame mom. All were victims of abuse at a young age.

All we can blame is the system that would allow children to be born of children, and the abusive cycle to continue.

For the killer's sake, I say give him life. But for societies sake, I say just execute him. Plenty of other kids out there to focus our time on. We don't need kid child killers in our midst.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

I read about this case a while ago (not on here), and something just reminded me of it. I knew he was set to go on trial this month, but apparently that has been delayed.

His trial for the charge of first-degree murder was set to start on February 27th, 2012, but it appears that a pre-trial hearing was continued from February 8th until the 27th, so the official starting date of his trial will be pushed back.

http://antonia-monacelli.hubpages.co...tian-Fernandez

I think instead of prison they should put him in an mental institution of some sort...He would get the therapy he needs, and be watched all the time. Just judging by the back story dysfunction is all he's known, he needs to learn there is more to life than that.

The mom had a hard life to live then she pushed that hard life on her kids sad sad sad....These are the kind of people that make the world a fucked up place.....

Thread Information