Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend Takes Out A Billboard To Protest His Ex’s Abortion

Boyfriend Takes Out A Billboard To Protest His Ex’s Abortion

Many pro-choice women feel that abortion is a personal decision that a woman makes regarding her body. Some even feel that a man has no say in the decision to abort since it is the women’s body that is affected by the pregnancy. Some women are less inclined to cut the man entirely out of the decision. Similarly, men have different views on it that run the gamut. One New Mexico man took news of his ex-girlfriend’s abortion to an extreme, and attempted to publicly humiliate her.

In anger over his girlfriend’s abortion, Greg Fultz took out a billboard displaying a picture of him holding the outline of an infant. The billboard read: “This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!”

Friends of the woman, Nani Lawrence, claim she had a miscarriage, not an abortion.
    The controversial billboard has touched off a court battle over free speech and privacy rights. Lawrence is suing Fultz for harassment and violation of privacy. A court official has also recommended having the billboard removed. Fultz’s attorney claims that’s a free speech violation.

Even the pro-life group that initially backed the billboard, Right to Life New Mexico is now requesting to have its name removed from the sign. The $13,000 billboard was paid for by Fultz and through donations. If the sign is not ordered to be removed by the court, it will stay up for three months

Fultz says he has every right to a say in the pregnancy:
    “It’s my belief that fathers should have a say regarding pregnancy. Women have all the power when it comes to pregnancy. The men get no say when a woman wants to go and have an abortion without the say of the father.”

What’s astounding is that Fultz himself says he is not completely sure the fetus was aborted: “If it was abortion, then my purpose is to try to prevent this from happening to someone else.”
    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/healt...rtion-2494276/

What a piece of shit. I was about to add on, "especially if it was actually a miscarriage", but FUCK that. Even if she did abort, he's still a piece of shit.

I get that he feels he should have had a say. Whatever. "Women get all the power when it comes to pregnancy"....um, yes? It's the woman's body? And a lot of times, unmarried women get stuck raising and supporting the kid on their own? Maybe she didn't want to get saddled with YOU the rest of her life, and who could blame her?

Ugh. So inappropriate of him to do. Especially if she did have a miscarriage, how cruel of him!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post
    What a piece of shit. I was about to add on, "especially if it was actually a miscarriage", but FUCK that. Even if she did abort, he's still a piece of shit.

I get that he feels he should have had a say. Whatever. "Women get all the power when it comes to pregnancy"....um, yes? It's the woman's body? And a lot of times, unmarried women get stuck raising and supporting the kid on their own? Maybe she didn't want to get saddled with YOU the rest of her life, and who could blame her?
    Ok, I will have to agree with that, even though I did write "especially if she had a miscarriage" because the billboard was wrong of him to do either way. And I'm not saying that just because I am very much pro-choice, but because no matter what he says, he put that billboard up out of spite, anger, and revenge. He didn't do that for anyone else or to "help" anyone in that situation, he did it cuz he's a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post

This right there. If she did have an abortion we are clearly seeing why. Who uses personal humiliation to get their point across and isn't a sociopath? This guy is a dick. If he really gave a shit about pro choice he would be trying to sue her as opposed to publicly outing her medical history or any kind, true or not.

And those billboards are being taken down now because this woman has a hefty suit on her side. Scarlet lettering her, stupid asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Please tell me this is in Albuquerque so I can drive by and see its gloriousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Please tell me this is in Albuquerque so I can drive by and see its gloriousness.
    Alamogordo possibly? Is that a place?

Looked like an old guy on the billboard until I saw the earrings.

ETA: Now Im not so sure. But either way that kid's been spared a childhood of obvious insanity by "loving parents".
    Last edited by Mr. Blue Sky; 06-14-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

Fuck this equal shit. If I want cells sucked out of my body then fuuuuuuu. Guys get to pee in the snow and we get the right to push something out of our vagina. I bet it wasnt even his baby.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

This guy is a disgusting idiot, and it's not an equal choice. Fuck you. You have a baby, you do what you want with it.

This guy shouldn't even be having kids.

"If it was abortion..."
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    hahaha, this guy's mom needs to take him to a lawyer to discuss a grogortion.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Wtf is a grogortion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blue Sky View Post
    Wtf is a grogortion?
    Careful. You don't want to know what happened to the last kid who asked that.

What's a grogortion?

Shmoshortion related.

I hope this freak dies for a million reasons. Not the least of which is that he caused a fight in my household.

Who is this person I married? Advocating for father's rights. WTF? After ejaculation, there are no rights. You don't get to prevent a woman from deciding the fate of her body and her destiny. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    I hope this freak dies for a million reasons. Not the least of which is that he caused a fight in my household.

Who is this person I married? Advocating for father's rights. WTF? After ejaculation, there are no rights. You don't get to prevent a woman from deciding the fate of her body and her destiny. FFS.
    I would be all for father's rights if the girl didn't have to carry the child. Someone look into making this happen.

Im glad I was able to make my way out if this thread with balls and vital organs intact.

Cue another amusing comedy about a dad raising a child by himself! WHAT A HERO!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post

I'm for non-father's rights. As gross as this tool thinks it is that she can abort without his consent, I think it's just as gross that a woman can force a man to be a dad.

It's bullshit cause you can force a man into being a dad, but not force a woman into being a mom.

If a woman wants the kid and the dad wants no parts, it should be totally legal, the same way a man can't force a woman into this shit. Ugh, what a clusterfuck, and what a douche.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

If the guy doesn't want a kid, he could always use a condom, but I do mostly agree with you in theory. It's just a know a lot of guys who don't do what they can to protect themselves and act like it's 100% on women to protect themselves from pregnancy.

I do not think it is fair for a woman to get pregnant when not in a relationship with a person who wants children and then sue for full custody and child support. However, I recognize that it's a slippery slope based on the shitty, horrible dads some people and myself have had who decide after the kid is like eight that they no longer want them.

I think the worst part out of all this is that she might of miscarried. I cant imagine going thru that trauma and then being forced to publicly defend yourself

I would abort all this guy's babies. I would like to make a sign advertising my services to any past or future girlfriends of his.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    If the guy doesn't want a kid, he could always use a condom, but I do mostly agree with you in theory. It's just a know a lot of guys who don't do what they can to protect themselves and act like it's 100% on women to protect themselves from pregnancy.

I do not think it is fair for a woman to get pregnant when not in a relationship with a person who wants children and then sue for full custody and child support. However, I recognize that it's a slippery slope based on the shitty, horrible dads some people and myself have had who decide after the kid is like eight that they no longer want them.
    It does make sense, but it's so much more complicated.
    Yea, you really summed it up. Thank you for not making me have to defend what I said...immediately. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I think the worst part out of all this is that she might of miscarried. I cant imagine going thru that trauma and then being forced to publicly defend yourself
    Yea, that is so way out of fucing line. This shit is going to get major though. Wait for it.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information